Ever wonder why rich and powerful white men tend to be liberals? I'm talking actors, news moguls, business magnates...

Ever wonder why rich and powerful white men tend to be liberals? I'm talking actors, news moguls, business magnates. It's because it decreasing the mating chances of the majority of other white men, while increasing their own opportunities for mates. It's always been a mating strategy. Neckbeard conservatives are literally shooting themselves in the dicks by not appealing to potential mates.

1. Have money and influence
2. Be publicly liberal
3. Hotties love you even more
4. More hotties 4 you

> provemewrongyoucan't.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((globalists)))

Jews

there is no alphas on the left, you know this.

women don't care about your politics, son.

actors- controlled by jew hollywood
news moguls- controlled by jews as well
business magnates- 48% of US billionaires are jewish

source: politicsinn.com/48-percent-of-u-s-billionaires-are-jewish/

l learnt early on in my teens that too much sex is a thing, i cant handle the needs of ten women. no point attracting them on mass, my dick says no

Must be a sad life to compromise your principles for stinky whore pussy instead of finding a qt waifu to settle down with and raise a family and cuddle every night.

Seems depressing. I just dont know op.... maybe you need to stop being a limp wristed faggot and stop caring about pussy so much.

>actors
Hollywood and the entertainment business is completely built on nepotism. If you're an outspoken conservative you have absolutely no chance to make it big in the industry because outspoken leftists will refuse to work with you. Even the more moderate leftists who don't necessarily speak their opinions to the public will opt not to work with conservatives.

That being said, the same is true for news organizations. CNN doesn't have much interest in hiring someone who is going to challenge all of their peers' work, they're much happier cherry picking the dumb guy who is content to get shouted down by the loudest leftist every night during their feign attempt to seem unbiased by having an opposing point of view expressed on air, even if it's just done to allow everyone else to attack them.

Also, business moguls tend to be conservative because conservatives tend to favor businesses. That's assuming a business mogul expresses any political opinion at all; even dumb college kids can grasp the idea that alienating half of their employees or customers is bad business.

They sold their soul to the ((devils))

>tfw virgin
>tfw no vaginal vice

And somehow jews wanting to conquer and outbreed white men is not a mating strategy?

> because it decreases the mating chances of the majority of other white men

All the rich areas vote overwhelmingly right wing here. The left barely even bothers to try to win them.

>caring what women think

Celebrities are "liberals" because they have to be or they get black listed. Most of them just think what they are told to think. The rest just hide their power level. The Kikes that run everything aren't actually liberals they are nepotistic Zionists to whom liberalism is just a means of indoctrinating the goyim into being good slaves and useful idiots.

knowing how they think != caring what they think

If you are rich you can publicly beat women and they will still come to you in throngs.

Why they are liberal is mostly because of requiring to be so they do not get ostracized by business partners. But that is a public face. In private they do whatever. Man i think a well known polititian has had some speeches how you need to mantain a public face and a private one.

Because when you are rich and live within a hedonistic bubble with other affluent hedonists, the most devastating experience you will encounter is seeing a starving doe-eyed African kid your friends took pictures of on their 20th safari trip or on the tele in your home cinema

Business magnates are either conservative or cuckservative. Only actors and musicians are liberal

>somehow jews wanting to conquer and outbreed white men is not a mating strategy?
they're not getting the most pussy. chad will always slay the most roast beefs

That's not it at all dumbass. Rich celebrities are liberal because they choose to take the path of least resistance. There is no hardcore public backlash and chimp outs for supporting left wing ideals.

Being right wing means that you constantly have to defend your views and possibly lose business from whatever career you're involved in, not to mention it's basically social suicide if a lot of your other friends are liberal too. When you're a rich celebrity who's entire career could be effected by what you say all you care about is saying the """right""" things so that you don't get in trouble.

There's a reason why people like Tito Ortiz and Dan Bilzerian supported Trump. Their careers aren't so fragile that if they say or do the """wrong""" thing they will be living on the street begging for change. Tito is a fighter who bases his whole career off of saying what he wants so no backlash for continuing to say what he wants. And Dan makes all his money from playing poker and investments, he doesn't need other peoples approval to say what he wants.

This is true for almost all the celebrities who supported Trump and the ones who supported Hillary (with a few exceptions for both cases). The celebrities who supported Trump knew their careers would be fine no matter what they said. The ones who supported Hillary were the ones who knew they could be seriously fucked if they said something that went against "progressiveness".

>5.08 inches

There's no way that's right, the average is more around 6 inches.

It's a big club and you aint in it ~George Carlin.

Because they get paid to say retarded libcuck statements, dipshit. i.e. Robert Downey Jr.

THAT IS WHAT A SHILL IS

The world would be a better, happier place if loser shithead shills like you getting paid by CTR didn't exist. Fuck you John Podesta.

Dan Bilzerian begs to differ

yep

dude, OP, youre calling the people who literally share their wives with each other "successful" because they have money and influence..

let me fucking red pill you on life.
Money can get you a lot of things, but you cannot buy a womans loyalty and respect.

>business magnates
Looks like somebody's wife had her pussy grabbed

The facts beg to differ

>Tfw 6.5
>tfw not even proud

>Ever wonder why rich and powerful white men tend to be liberals?
It's because liberals lead a more vapid lifestyle and are more likely to burn all their money on entertainment.

Know your audience.