Somalis

Redpill me on Somalis; why do they look so strange?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=caucasian skull
youtube.com/watch?v=g9k-6HXrZbk
somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=363075&start=60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Strange? They're German, now

ayy lmaos (space nigger edition)

AYYYY LMAO

not humans

They are a mix of the worst the Arab Peninsula and Africa has to offer.

Proof that double-niggers are real

SUMMONING SOMALIBRO AND HIS PIRATE BOOTY

They have caucasian skulls but nigger skin, lips, and noses

LOL wut is a caucasian skull

B/c they are the captains now

Inbreeding
Lack of nutrition at a developing age

Also I think they might be Aliens

lmgtfy.com/?q=caucasian skull
read a book

they are niggers

There were Somalians in my town in like, 1998. They worked at a meat packing plant, doing their muslim voodoo or whatever. They would frequent the pizza place I worked at, and order veggie pizza. I would sneak bacon bits onto it every single time, damning them to Muslim hell.

dumbass faggot

based

Some of the women do have our skull type.

Kek

Poo in loo AF

i love mitsuba so much, the tubby little bitch.

High inbreeding rates. Probably the highest.

Because Blacks are physically and mentally superior to the White man in every way, duh.

Damn that is rough, imagine getting to the gates of Muslim Heaven and Muslim St. Peter is all like, nope, sorry someone put a bunch of bacon bits on your veggie pizza crust, so you can't have any virgins and we won't let you in.

They are the niggers of niggers. Laziest cunts you'll ever meet.
I've worked with several Somalis. 1 in 10 actually manages to do his job, and not be completely retarded.
No idea why we import so many of these scumbags. Even the other Africans hate them.

Most of the men just hang around and chew khat all day. Since most of them are unemployable. And the women are welfare subsidized baby factories. You see them waddle around with their 6+ kids draped in their garbage bags.

If you HAVE to import Africans, import Ghanaian or something.

They're one of the most powerful weapons to destroy the west, the govt will never stop importing them unless we all wake up

Nigerians are pretty hard working and willing to assimilate as well

From my experience at least

10 000 years ago around the time when Atlantis was swallowed by the sea raids were taking place around the world into west china north India and east and southern Africa what's left in these lands is a mongrel people that look noticeably different to the populations around them . white peoples most famous case of muh dick is what the Spanish did to the natives in the 1500s but there were many other cases where we mixed in with the conquered population

can confirm, nigerians are based

Actually you a Somali friend who studies business. Used to ask a million sometimes retarded questions. But he's really nice and is pulling off some good grades.

I remember seeing on normiebook a lot of christian Nigerian Trump supporters. I guess it's because of the stance on muslims

Yeah, if you have to import Africans, at least choose west Africans. They are generally more educated, speak English and Christian.

If you unknowingly consume pork, it is not forbidden. It requires a deliberate action.

Don't hate the messenger.

They should have known better than to trust the teenager wearing a "pork producers" tshirt.

>Somali friend who studies business

He sounds like one of the 10% of Somalians who are not completely useless. But just importing the smart ones would be racist.

They're probably Igbo people from southern Nigeria.

Fulani are shit.

So if you always just order the chef's surprise, you will never have to worry about memorizing a bunch of traditional food law?

Somali people are the ancestors of the arabs

WE WUZ SOMALIS N SHIIIIT

>west africans

Liberia m8

If you have to import Africans, import white South Africans desu

From a friend who used to work with refugees(Hate them or not, your choice)

Most are scared to be treated more like shit than other africans since they are considered more arabic than african by most africans

If you consider yourself permanently oppressed, you'll find that shit every fucking where

Nigerians ARE based

Here is the message from a based Yoruba guy from Nigeria:

WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THIS?

I'm from and live in an implicitly Black Nationalist country (Nigeria). This (racial sovereignty) is a natural default for all peoples.

That is except for White-dominant countries, which, for some reason, are disallowed from maintaining the rights the rest of us enjoy and take for granted.

If it is unacceptable, hateful & "racist" for White peoples in historically White countries to want to maintain their majorities and dominance,

Then fairness demands that all other peoples and nations with Non-White majorities be also condemned for "systematic racism".

But I won't hold my breath for that happening any time soon. So I'm forced to conclude that Whites (by implication at least) are being targeted for Genocide!

And that those Whites who notice the insidiousness of it all and fight it are silenced and persecuted as "racist" and "bigots".

If I and people like me can have a home and not be assailed for maintaining and defending its character: Why. Can't. They?

You do realise that there is no punishment for consuming haram things when you are uninformed or forced to do so.

All you did was put your own job at risk for the sake of being an edgy little faggot.

>muh based

>inb4 Ahmed

Muhammad was from Yemen
Guess if this is a somali or a yemeni family

whats wrong he looks just like any other person

You mean the new Germans?

They are a subspecies

Here is a fun video of a primitive human form using themselves as live bait to catch an electric eel

youtube.com/watch?v=g9k-6HXrZbk

because they're back Caucasians

This.

First things first they are called skinnies

Thanks for the heads up muhammad

Mixed people from Somalia or Eritrea look like arabs and this will be the german phenotype sooner or later

Eel tastes good, I hope they didn't just live him there.

Arabs are already Somali rape babies

Any genetic data on East Africans? They seem to have weak genes compared to West African Nigs

Inbreeding.

They're they same ethnic group as Ethiopians but they look normal.

>
>
>Some of the women do have our skull type.

That's clearly a man. Look at the jaw and she is even trying to distort it.

>Basque Country
every time

There's nothing uglier than a skinny. Their faces are just so unattractive and give off an alien/monster vibe. I would never trust a skinny. No way. No woman has ever left a man for a skinny. Fact.

Yemeni, no need to ask

"Tropic of cancer"
I lke this map

>No woman has ever left a man for a skinny. Fact.
From your head.
Some dumb bitch propably did.

i went to the uk about 2 years ago and i met all these pretty hot looking white chicks having somali boyfriends

seems like they love the somali cock

you need to marry a Jewish woman, Jews hate that. Assimilation

All I know is that other Africans not from the Horn hate them.

Not sure about that to be honest
But for sure they're not white
somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=363075&start=60

yes my friend they are doomed

My god I can already hear the boat coming , fuckn castrate this shit.

east Africans > west Africans

Ethiopia actually had a civilizations before Europeans
and they have more in common with Eurasians in general