That awkward moment when you find out Canada's Trump is half Arab

That awkward moment when you find out Canada's Trump is half Arab.

Can this country be anymore cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah we could call ourselves Sweden and import sand niggers.

We're half way there.

He's half Lebanese.

Assuming he's Christian, he probably hates muslims more than Sup Forums ever could.

I just want to see him evicerate Trudeau in whatever debates you guys have

Kevin is the most red pilled of all of the sharks.

Cuban Daymond and Robert are all massive cucks. Lori is just a feminist and Barbara is a cheap ass jew.

When Kevin shits on people's shitty ideas it is hilarious because a lot of the time he is right.

Lebanese are a big deal in Canada, they are also ALL Christian and replace American Italians as the owners of Pizzerias and shit.

They're actually pretty based, the certainly are not an anti-white SJW group.

No one even watches our debate and our election lasts for 2-3 months.

I know of a Lebo who identifies as Christians but he fucken hates Arabs... but he loves his country, misses it a lot.

>Canada's Trump

>Bald

>Short

>Fat ugly wife

I wouldn't want to see him as PM but I think he'd be awesome opposition. Just rip everyone apart all day. Maybe a good house speaker.

Yea we need someone with fabulous hair.

You had Rob Ford m8.

They will watch when Mr. Wonderful is up there. It will be like an episode of Shark Tank.

Oh God I want it so bad.

>Canada's Trump
>inb4 Rato
O'leary is based and bold like Trump but is a far better technical speaker and routinely humiliates people. O'Leary is the type of "killer" businessman that Trump would hire. They certainly would see eye to eye in terms of efficiency and managing workers. Although I feel like O'Leary might not be as nice to the common man as Donald had been historically. O'Leary is autistic about his bottom line but Trump seems to hand out freebies to those in need quite regularly.

Wow how did you ""find out""???
Just take a look at his nose. And dont ever again compare trump to a shit skin, you fucking leaf

He does look really arab for someone who is mixed race. Look at his onyx eyes and hook nose.

qt

O'Leary is your typical globalist shill and is thrilled at everything we hate. There is nothing "based" about him.

Nigga that's Kasparov

Kevin is the only redpilled shark in a sea of cucks lead by Cuck Captain Cuban. He's the best you leafs got.

Yea but have you seen his daughter? Good genes.

Cuban aka (((Chabenisky))) is a dirty Jew too.

He looks like a Jewish Mr. Burns actually.

But he isn't one of the in-bred Arabs so it doesn't really matter. Higher Arabs are basically indistinguishable in reason, logic and drive from any other caucasian.

He's better than Trudeau, he would never "donate" tax dollars to fucking African shitholes for example.

Canada is not a sovereign nation, it is still controlled by Crown corporations anyway. Just get these fucking culture manipulators the fuck out of office and let white Canada be.

Rob Ford would of made a great PM but I will settle for O'Leary though. thing about Ford was he really did care about the people the amount of money he was saving people in Toronto and his proposed subway extension it sucks we will never get to see what he could of done . and to all the idiots outside of Ontario that only know about him cause smoked crack fuck you

He's too libshit for Americans but leafs could use any improvement over the drama teacher Commie.

>implying burns doesn't look like a jewish version of him

Looks like a Turk

Always thought
Arab + White = Turk

>Just get these fucking culture manipulators the fuck out of office and let white Canada be.
O'Leary would import non-whites at the same rate Trudeau will.

O'Leary wishes he was like Trump.
He seems like a joke from what I've seen of him, a successful one, mind you.

With the way he talks, I can see why he's bald.

This.

Same with Harper.

also, kek help us.
openparliament.ca/bills/42-1/C-16/

she's ugly

Maybe he would. maybe he wouldn't. He would not be promoting transexuality to children, paying for sexchanges, "apologizing" on behalf of Canadians, he wouldn't blather about feminism or gloat about a Canadian National Identity "not existing", he wouldn't suck off Obama like a stray dog, I also highly doubt O'Leary would turn down international help to fight a fire just to hire illiterate niggers weeks later who went on strike the second day of work and were likely granted unquestioned citizenship.

in my opinion this country has already been ruined, had it's intestines tore out and has been left to bake in the sun, but I can deal with it so long as I don;t have to deal with the Trudeau style of condescension, he is a National disgrace and an embarrassment to our people.

he looks like that intellectual guy from the princess bride a little bit