Austrian Elections

Daily reminder that Hofer will win the upcoming Austrian elections.

>euronews.com/2016/11/28/all-you-need-to-know-about-austria-s-presidential-election

>ft.com/content/86c45f9a-b635-11e6-ba85-95d1533d9a62

This goes hand in hand with Brexit, and the Trump election.

Global Capitalism is in crisis like before, and in order to reset the ladder, there needs to be a great purge. This is the same thing that happened with Hitler, we're slowly advancing to a war, and parties that must instigate it are those who are able to rally the masses. Although nationalism isn't much appealing now, all is changing with the carefully leaking counter-information, redpilling the people about dangers of globalism and multiculturalism.

Things are much more different in 2016 than they were in 2010.

It's unclear exactly where we are, the situation is still stable, but radicalism is growing. These could be the early-mid 30s.

Outcome will probably be NWO and One World Government.

This has nothing to do with the outcome of the war, that's there just to spend resources.

You've been forewarned.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-austrias-donald-trump-far-right-presidential-candidate-norbert-hofer-2016-5?IR=T
youtube.com/watch?v=98i16I6eWBQ
yooying.com/anni._hofer
instagram.com/anni.hofer/?hl=de
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38133209
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek wills it.

i fear hofer will lose

Kek wills the death of globalist scum. Someone make an austrian general in the upcoming weeks to the elections.

THE ELECTION IS IN 3 DAYS SENPAI

What did they mean by this?

Please Kek, I beg of you.

Praying for our Austriabros, may Kek bless you

Wtf I hate nationalism now

Don't count the chickens before they hatch.

He has a good chance of winning, but the green guy might profit from the propaganda

This is the most important election.

A win here, with closed borders will send a message across Europe.

As the Kleines Reich is emptied of migrants, and begins its regeneration it will send word to Germany, and AFD supporters.

It's the most important moment for Europe.

Any of you Austrian fags, you know what you need to to.

Just make it a civil war rather than sending me to kill nationalists from other countries please.

Shit-tier watch;Respect dropping.

Wew

Didn't realise it was going to be this easy

What is your feeling on this one fellow Anschluss friends? And what are your non redpilled friends/Family saying?

If there actually way a "Holocaust" survivor they would have posted his kike face and tattoo.
>Low quality bait from the Telegraph
>in b4 "It was real in my mind"

Der Kaiser kommt.

Defeatist

Norbet Hofer a very well spoken and smart man
The Leftwing hate him so he is OUR guy

Whats the most popular social media in Austria ...this is were we need to go enmasse for the next few days.

My non-redpilled friends will be outraged if Hofer wins.

They practically had their president in their hands.

My redpilled friends will be celebrating with me, when Hofer wins.

My whole family is redpilled as fuck, everyone is voting Hofer.

Facebook.

If Hofer wins, just read the comment section of "Der Standard", the most leftist extremist newpaper in austria.

If Hofer really wins, I'll make a best of leftist rage comments and cryouts.

YES!! just use those comments against them
just like the Anti-trump snowflakes.

On facebook you can be more subtle ..since you are posting to friends and family....just keep it positive and avoid to many arguments...lots of people will be looking in and they will determine who to vote for.

time can't be on the side of the lefties

hofer did well in the aborted election and should do better this time

Back in May, when Van der Bellen won, I congratulated him on Facebook, even though I'd never vote for him.

I just thought he won fair and square and that's it.

If leftists will go apeshit now, I'll show that I had the decency to congratulate a candidate, who I didn't vote for.

I am going to show them, that they behave like little entitled brats.

Norbet Hofer
Some of his policies.
>Anti Immigration
>Pro Gun Owner ship
>repatriation of the Italian territory of South Tyrol (possibly dual Italian and Austrian nationality.)
businessinsider.com/everything-you-need-to-know-about-austrias-donald-trump-far-right-presidential-candidate-norbert-hofer-2016-5?IR=T

I'm so glad the "Du bist unser Held" meme went so well.

Thats the message all the people In Austria who don't really follow politics need to see...they need to see how much the Leftwing radicals hate them and want immigrants to destroy your country for the globalists like George Soros thats what you can start showing your facebook friends right now.

it would add to the account ... but in all seriousness Austrian politics these days don't count for shit

Point out how the so called refugee advocates and humanitarian groups are really a front for Global communists,Anti-white, anti-christian bastards. That will resonate with the average people in Austria.

This is exactly what we need.

I was actually glad, that people in the US """""""""demonstrated""""""""" against Trump.

People who were """"""""fighting for equality and against racism and sexism"""""""""" literally protested with "Rape Melania" and "Fuck White Women" signs.

Finally, they are showing everyone that they are fucking lunatics.

It will be extremely close.

Yes its a sign the Left are losing their minds and the Mask is slipping. Average people around the world, thanks to social media,..are seeing what the leftwing motives really are.

Even after the election in Austria keep up the momentum regardless because people need to see this.

Why not redpilling your non-redpilled friends? I am doing this since Trump went down the escalator with Melania.

Is twitter a thing in Austria ?? its seems to be a good way here in Australia to get to the normies.

Twitter is a thing in Austria but only for Lefties. Most conservatives are only into Facebook (except Kurz, I think he's on Twitter too).

There is no way in redpilling green voters.

Life has to redpill themselves.

For example:

A friend of mine voted green his whole life long, at one night, a maroc nigger threatened him with a knife and wanted his wallet.

He was afraid and gave it to him. When he told that his leftist friends they were like

"M-MUH WHITE GUILD...B-BUT BLACKS HAVE IT HARD ENOUGH"

He was so outraged, he is a raging hofer/blue voter now.

I already know this story and therefore. But it still saddens me that people have to live through hell by themselves to change their behavior.

got this today, they handed it out

Ahh thats good...get an account...anonymous no personal details not even pictures of your street or house etc...when you sign in follow as many media nad RIGHTWINGERS and Hofer supporters as you can...commence mem warfare. learn the lefties tactics this will come after a few online arguments then just keep hitting them....others will eventuall follow oyu and copy you that's what happened in with me in Australia.

You will be paving a way for others to open up.

*therefore you.

Heil Hofer!

let's hope someone else than Antifa counts the votes this time...

Isn't the austrian president a symbolic head of state?

All you Austrians here right now should get a anonymous twitter account then follow each other.
NOTE: Keep personal details well away from the account. lefties will target you if they know anything about you.

My grandma was in a concentration camp. My dad's pretty right-leaning, but he refuses to vote right-wing because "le never forget".
"lucky" for me he got smart once my legs got fucked when they bombed one of our airports...

I didn't even use a real name and don't use your name in the @username.

Hey guys. I've been thinking. We didn't have this position for a couple of months now. Nobody really cares. Should we just stop having a president and give the limited functionality he had to different other government bodies?

Have some Hofer nontheless.
youtube.com/watch?v=98i16I6eWBQ

will the guy win this time?

probably.

I almost feel bad for you but then I realize that if you grandmother was a kike you're one too.

Wow, hope it works out Australia. I'll be visiting Innsbruck this summer. I hope Höfer is your king when I'm there.

Yeah, he lost the first round because people DIDNT FRIKKIN GO AND VOTE.

So get out the vote. Don't encourage taking victory for granted.

anyone wants hofers daughter instgram?

no thank you, I don't think she's particularily hot or even has a sense of fashion.

>Burgenländer
I'm still amazed VdB has driven us to actually elect a Burgenländer as Prez

We will win boyz

she has a good ass for her age

We could false flag an attack on her.

welp, here ist her open and old isnta
yooying.com/anni._hofer

and here new but private
instagram.com/anni.hofer/?hl=de

It's pretty sad when you think about it, but I would rather die before I vote some Green-cuck, I sure hope Hofer wins, but it's going to be close again, also someone here should get a troubled refugee to bomb the Fuck Hofer demonstration in Vienna btw.

by practice yes. he actually will have the power to dissolve government whenever he wants.

thx man its appreciated

For EU

Good luck, our old ally

It's tradition for him to never do anything and just represent the country, but after it got clear that Hofer actual has a shot at getting into office and after he made some controversial remarks like "you will all wonder at what will be possible" some people actually looked into it and it turns out our president can do a lot of stuff, basically the office is as powerful as the president of the Weimar Republic, which was crazy powerful

OY VEY

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38133209

>muh Holocaust
I HOPE HOFER WINS AND I HOPE HE FINISHES WHAT HITLER STARTED

yep. they are trying everything again.

It's always the same jewish tricks

Austria's one of the least cucked places in Western Europe. Hope it doesn't change.

Literally everyone and their mother is goddamned holohoax survivor.
Come the fuck on.

whoops forgot to change my name

>Austria
>Osterreich
>eastern kingdom

>western europe

wtf my nigga?

>Austria's one of the least cucked places in Western Europe.

cities are cucked though.

Austria is in the exact heart of Europe. Not East or West

Austro Thread