Redpill on Lucifer

The word lucifer was first used in Isaiah 14:12 on latin Vulgata that was translation of Jerome in 382. However it was the KJV 1611 version that turned the word in to "true name" of the Satan. Lucifer means Light-bearer or Light-bringer.

The original hebrew text however uses the name הילל בן שחר - Helel ben Shahar. Helel was canaanite god of dawn and Shahar canaanite god of sun. Ben means son. The name is clearly associated with heathen gods.

In 2. Peter 1:19 Jesus is called φωσφόρος - phōsphoros which means (lit: light-bearing), radiant, the morning-star. In latin the word is correcly translated as lucifer. The latin translation is not as problematic since the word has actual place in language.

KJV however directly imports foreing word and uses the honorary name of Jesus as "true name" of Satan in Isaiah 14:12 without bringing to light the clear heathen associations of the hebrew text. In 2. Peter 1:19 the KJV uses the word day star.

Many christians use the word Lucifer and think that it is the true name of Satan. Of course the true name of devil is שָּׂטָן - Satan which means enemy or adversary. Instead of knowing evil, people promote him with prometheus-like association in their speech when they call him lightbringer.

TL:DR: When people call Satan Lucifer/Lightbringer they are in truth honoring him and promoting coming antichrist by calling him with honorary name of Jesus. ἀντίχριστος-antichristos means either one who puts himself in the place of, or the enemy (opponent) of the Messiah.

Unless you speak latin as your native language, you have no reason to use word Lucifer.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/GjhRx7.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

when jesus met שָּׂטָן in the desert
did he greet him with contempt or love

Lucifer is from Latin, because of Catholics. Bible is from Hebrew/Aramaic and Koine Greek.

Don't use Latin.

The devil diábolos (from 1225 /diabállō, "to slander, accuse, defame") – properly, a slanderer; a false accuser; unjustly criticizing to hurt (malign) and condemn to sever a relationship.
Sure acted according to his name in the desert.

KJV uses Lucifer in Isaiah 14:12 and many americans consider it to be holy translation without fault.

KJV is too old.

Don't use the word Lucifer, got it.

If you watch american christian videos on youtube, you notice that Lucifer is used much more often than Satan.

Then what is the true name of God? YHWH? The true name things always come down to muddled conversation. I want a real place to research all this.

Every idiot knows that lucifer is satans former name when he was stil one of the good guys

The passage was referencing a fallen king anyway, not sure if the god is used as a sort of comparison but it wasn't about satan.

Hello, is this lore from world of warcraft? Can I join?

יהוה of JHVH is what the hebrew Bible uses. They interpreted the command not to use Lord's name in vain as not to use the true name. Thus the original vocal have disappeared. When reading text out loud, the name was usually replaced with Adonaj/Lord.

Name Jehovah comes out when vocals of Adonaj are added to JHVH.
Name Jahve comes from Exodus 3:14 "I am who I am."

It is imbossible to give fully certain answer.

However the important thing about the name of God is in Acts 4:10-12 Let it be known to you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified, whom God raised from the dead, by Him this man stands here before you whole. This is the ‘stone which was rejected by you builders, which has become the chief cornerstone.’ Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

>Every idiot knows that lucifer is satans former name when he was stil one of the good guys
That is not what the Bible teaches. Read the opening post again.

Both literal and symbolic interpretations are common but it does not change the fact that modern fools call Satan Lightbringer.

I believe OP is saying "Lucifer" is just a word that means "light-bearing" (I'm presuming) like a kind of synonym for "Luminous" but perhaps closer to a title, much like "Christ" isn't a name, it's a word/title that means Messiah / Savior / Redeemer but still gets used as if it were a name

>Exodus 3:14 "I am who I am."

I will be... not I am

אֶֽהְיֶ֖ה אֲשֶׁ֣ר אֶֽהְיֶ֑ה
’eh-yeh ’ă-šer ’eh-yeh
I'm who I'm

that doesn't make any sense

It's an imperfect, consider Exodus 3:12
I will be with you.

God is saying that he will make things happen, he will realise his prophecies.

Sorry, lad. From my KJV bible.

God can also say that in comparison to egyptian gods that people are used to. Those have their birthstories, places and domains. God is above time, place and higher in existence that simply is, has always been and will always be.

Though it is also possible that the verse could have a dual meaning.

Try a good Bible...

and just check verse 12 : Certainly I will be with thee.

Certainly I will be with you : כִּֽי־אֶֽהְיֶ֣ה עִמָּ֔ךְ ki EHYEH immak.

I know this interpretation.

Very interesting.

If you're right, and I'm not saying you aren't, Why isn't this common knowledge? Seems like a pretty big thing to just get lost in translation.

>try a good bible
>using kjv

One word : tradition.

Matt 15:6
...And so you cancel the word of God for the sake of your own tradition.

Just proved that the KJV was not good because of this inconsistency 2 verses apart.

Snake or prince of lies is better desu.

Are you a fool? Thee and you have the same meaning.

Off-topic

Exodus 3:12 : I will be
Exodus 3:14 : I am ????

"Ehyeh" in both cases.

Explain :)

For example the freemasonry and gnostism teach that Satan or Lucifer as they call him is friend of humanity. Prometheus who gave light and knowledge that God did not want to give them.

>>Exodus 3:12
>I will be with thee
>>Exodus 3:14
>I am that/who I am
"Ehyeh" is being used in two different situations. Differing English translation makes sense.

american christians can suck my dick

As this is the same context, it should be translated the same way. But tradition of the translators took over, as it is often the case (pun not intended about the I AM in upper case).

>i.sli.mg/GjhRx7.png

spread word

Made screencap

also lucifer is venus- it travels as a proud day star only to be cast down to the darkness where it defeats satan, saturn, and rises to bring the dawn.
religious texts are star guides.

>Finn having an autistic fit because there are slight errors in the translation of the bible

>because there are slight errors in the translation of the bible
That "slight" error happens to have major impact on public discussion.

I wonder if this is the same Finn from /qa/

Nope. I only post on Sup Forums

Satan is also knowledge. We were supposed to just accept what God said without question because he gave us everything we needed. But Eve was tempted by satan and ate from the tree of knowledge. Lucifer is light bringer so phrased like shed light on a topic take on new meaning.

Enoch (apocrypha) is a good book to read. It explains how the Angels taught humans knowledge, occult magic etc and bred with them to create nephilim or halfbreeds. It is this abomination that god wiped out in the flood.

you must be mentally challenged if you think this isn't important

lucifer is the planet venus toothpaste

post some more

You wanna hear the Ultimate Red-Pill?

Here it is:

Lucifer means ADVERSARY/ENEMY in HEBREW that means that LUCIFER is the ENEMY OF THE JEWS.

ALSO SATANISM in the form of PAGANISM was Mankinds religion till Reptilians invaded the solar system.(Jehova which are anti-human, they wanna make us mindless borgs like they did to the GREY's)

We've been under attack, harrased and bio-Energetically cultivated by the reptilians for the past 10k-12k Years.

Satan is Alive and he is the Leader of the NORDIC race/civilization that Spawned in Orions belt some couple of hundreds of millions of years ago.

Satan is our friend and Creator, research Spiritual Satanism not Levy-Satanism(corrupted by jews, like they did to history and all religions)

ANY ENEMY/ADVERSARY(Satan) OF THE JEWS SHOULD BE YOUR ALLY AND MOST TRUSTED FRIEND

ODIN / SHIVA /ENKI / EA was nothing else but diferent names for SATAN

Satan in SANSKRIT(Sacred words) Means TRUTH.

Seek the Truth, the Truth will set you free. John 8:32

Jesus is also called Morning star in last chapter of the Bible. Revelation 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give this testimony to you for the churches. I am the root and descendent of David, the bright morning star.”

but can we cal him Lucy?

(((Lucifier)))
(((Satan)))
(((Judaism)))
(((Christanity)))
(((Islam)))

It's all Jewish and anti-white, that is the redpill.