Is veganism redpilled?

Is veganism redpilled?

>falling for the leafy jew

no, is actually gay

No

>world stop eating meat or using animal products
>now we don't need livestock and lab rats, time for a cull!

But you can have a delicious and healthy diet without meat. Why make animals suffer for our selfish addictions?

It is not. We are an omnivorous species, our teeth are proof of this.

Just like races do exist.

Fucking PC culture trying to deny the existence of FACTS.

Sure, be vegan. More meat for me.

plants are alive too you know

This

this
and they have feelings
they can suffer of pain and horror while you eat them
actually they are suffering more then animals becouse you eat them alive, when meat is dead already

Meat is murder. In all of history humans didn't eat meat and now we do. We became sick and killers

Can we seperate veganism from SJW's once and for all please? A plant-based diet is good for you, period.

Lies, I have fangs.
I hunt, therefore I am a predator.
It is in my nature to murder.

>Be vegan parents
>Babies die all the fucking time because they are malnourished
>DURR IT'S HEALTHY IT'S A FACT, DURR BABIES ARE NOT HUMANS DURRRRR

Vegas are retarded, plant based diet is retarded, and you are fucking retard.

The best diet is to have a little of everything, in moderation.

Moderation is the key word here. Eating red meat 10 times a week isn't good, but there's nothing wrong with a good steak as long as it's not everyday. Fish is good too.

Vegans and vegetarians do it because they're manchildren special snowflakes.

You wanna be healthy? Quality over quantity, a bit of everything, never in excess, avoid alcohol, never eat premade frozen foods and shit with tons of additives.

I don't hate the concept of being vegan, i think it's quite a positive life choice. What i can't stand is the fact that it's being used by people as a status that deserves all the attention in the world. For the record, I'm not a vegan.

Fuck. No.

Complete and religious veganism isn't.
A global reduction of meat consumption and a quality improvement of the meat available... very much so.

We'd all be happier meat eaters if we in return of heaps of water pumped meat glued preprocessed slock... would get glorious prime quality products.

As a meat eater you can support that change by cutting down on the cheap crap, eat more vegs.. save your cash for higher quality meat as a reward and support to better farmers. Your wallet speaks.

meat is terrible, but I don't like eating veggies with all the chemicals, and unknowns with gmos.

Humans are omnivores, i.e. can devour meat, animal products and vegetables.

Enforced veganism will likely cause mass nutrient defiencies, as no single plant contain all essential nutrients (vitamins, essential amino acids).

Veganism propaganda is retarded anyway, and isn't influencing Joe Smith one single bit. Balanced diet is the way to go, sadly people can't cook, don't have the time to prepare food and/or can't afford proper products.

the problem is not meat itself.

The problem is that we eat too much and the way we raise meat is very horrible and sadistic.

Americans eat way too much meat products. we are not meant to eat so much, it makes us sick. fast food burgers are literally making people sick and fat all the time. we just eat too much. we have meat at every fucking meal and some people dont even ever touch vegetables or salads. Some people live on nothing but Corm, potato, rice or pasta, tomato sauce, mayo ketchup mustard, peas and rarrots maybe
And then MEAT MEAT MEAT, hot dogs, steak, burgers, tacos, chicken, sandwiches, bacon, pork chops etc.
how the fuck is that healthy ?

Also the way we create the meat is fucking barbaric. we shoot these animals full of hormones and make them grow until they cannot walk, we put them in very little tiny cages and we feed cows Corn every fucking meal of every day. they have no space to walk or run, they are mistreated and they dont even eat grass anymore. we feed them nothing but corn, Corn and hormones Corn and hormones.

Even if you are a savage dindu that doesn't care about the animal what the FUCK do you think that does to our bodies? when our food eats nothing but corn and is injected with hormones?
Also meat creation is the real cause of problems with global warming. global warming problems are real but NOT mad made (not because of cars or factories)
maintaining cows takes a lot of water and a lot of space and the cows farting are fucking stuff up

So no, it is not that veganism is redpilled, I eat meat,
the problem is that America has become degenerates when it comes to meat. have some respect for those fucking cows man.......
just because we eat them doesn't mean we have to treat them like shit... how are all those hormones healthy for us? why isnt anyone worried about this shit?

Veganism seems like the extreme position created or encouraged in order to discredit the real redpill. Yes, meat is murder. Eating eggs or milk is not though. In fact, integrating our animal counterparts into our societies in this way so that they become productive memebrs of it is a HUGE step in the right direction. But if you try to have a reasonable discussion with someone about the way of subsisting on the suffering of others and then bring up the siffering of animals, you're more likely than not to be lumped in with crazy vegans who would murder you for keeping a pet in your home. you don't NEED meat, no matter how you look at it, plain and simple. It never used to be so pervasive either, something only for special occasions or parts of the diet of rich people. Vegetarianism is a redpill absolutely. You don't need to, nor should you, kill other lifeforms in order to eat their flesh. You can eat eggs, which are very healthy, and in fact chickens will lay them for you to eat every single day if you keep them happy and healthy, even with no roosters anywhere nearby. What are you going to do, let those eggs rot in their coop?

>never eat premade frozen foods and shit with tons of additives.

can you be more specific? what do you have to avoid?
You say dont eat shit wth tons of additives but it seems EVERYTHING has additives
what do you mean by that?

I Do agree that organic is more healthy.

hey, calm down

Sure it's a horrible industry but 99% of the time that's not the argument but just where the goal post got moved to.

>no dairy or eggs

I'm sorry. I'm not strong enough.

veganism is a counter-culture movement in the face of all this excess. A minimal meat diet is optimal but try telling that to meat every meal type subhumans.

Contrary to millennial belief, it's actually possible to type more than 200 characters without being "asspained" or whatever you're implying friend.

> Decry meat is murder.
> Blind to the cries of the carrot holocaust.

they're complaining about the new 5 pound note in bongland. its made with animal fat

the way we raise cows is fucking embarrassing.
cows dont even eat grass anymore or grow on fields. that's a myth today. Now they grow in tiny horrible little cages and cant even walk around. they live in their shit and eat nothing but corn. that is incredibly unhealthy and then that passes down to us. Corn is not that good.

Being redpilled is about recognizing the truth in all matters and striving to create the best possible future for yourself and your people. Veganism is not redpilled because while it is possible to be healthy without animal products, it adds unnecessary difficulty and makes you more likely to suffer ill health effects than a well-balanced diet.
There is nothing redpilled about falling for others virtue signaling. You shouldn't be cruel to animals for no reason, but if their suffering advances your interests by even a tiny fraction, the redpilled response is to make that suffering happen.

Yeah it's pretty retarded but I can think of even less natural means of sustaining a population.

Agriculture and domestic crops being one of them.

You can't get all the nutrients needed without taking something to compensate for it, not to forgot you'll consume more at a higher cost for less.
Humans are omnivores, get over it already. Death is a natural way of life.

By that I mean I met so called (((vegans))) that would go to the supermarket and buy frozen gluten free vegetable lasagnas.

Check the ingredients and you will find glutamate, all the e-xxx, the preservatives, and other unhealthy shit.

What I'm saying is cook your own food, it's not hard, and if you're lazy you can cook 2 different meals in a large quantity on a sunday and put it in the freezer with tuperwares if you don't have time to cook during the week.

But honestly pan roasting a salmon fillet with some cherry tomatoes on the side and a few asparagus takes 10 minutes and literally no prep time.

People are just lazy.

No but not eating meat all the time is

No it's basically the extreme end of "feels over reals"

It means processed meats, when you see meats with added salt for example, it means that the meat is old, sausages are often the product of spioiled cuts. Avoid cheap/frozen meat too, and meats in premade foods (lassange) they are more likely to have been pumped and meat glued together. Save money from eating heaps of that stuff to save up for better butcher quality meat. I'd rather have one amazing rumpsteak I can spread out across my meals than a package of frozen minced every day. Its less, but better.

I've never in my life seen frozen meat for purchase unless it was a bag of frozen drumsticks or a box of steaks from the butcher or something. Must be a euro thing.

When I was in burgerland they had frozen complete meals everywhere

Amen, being an efficient cook is both a tastier, cheaper, healthier and better for the world.
And once you make that first perfect homecooked meal, you feel proud.

And let's be honest, it feels good being able to cook your parents a holiday supper around this time.

Sure bagged frozen precooked shit but not actual frozen meat.

>Consider killing animals to be unethical
>Avoid using animal products by shifting your diet and avoiding animal products
>"Nuh Uh, we put cow skin in roof felt, so you can't really have that ethical stance"

All this debate reveals is that everyone is retarded. I eat meat btw.

It's in most of the microwave meals I saw in American stores. But yeah, one can often buy bricks or frozen minced meat here. Frozen chicken, fish and even soup products are everywhere too.

"death is a natural way of life"

is that why fins have high suicide rates

Maybe in whatever shithole city you live in.
Our beef is sourced locally. Hell, I'm friends with a couple of the cattle ranchers. The cattle wander the fields all they fucking want and munch on grass, hay, and alfalfa in the winter.

I can honestly see a more extreme version of Veganism being created in the future once purely artificial food is available.

If they were really stanch ethicists they'd only breath from oxygen tanks to avoid slaughtering millions of lives.

But they don't because germs don't have faces they can personify or have any inclination about nature.

The best part is it's a fact that any given herbivore or omnivore will eat meat when they don't have to hunt for it, meaning vegans are true freaks of nature.

I'm sure I can probably find a frozen raw meat chunk somewhere if I look hard enough but that sounds as foreign to me as bags of milk.

Learn something every day.

Good for you, but the fact is that overconsumption means that most farms aren't like that. If you want to be helpful to your fellow ameribro, send him a link to where he can get quality products like you described.

Redpilled on what is good for the planet and probably people. Absolutely shit tier at selling their product to the people.

Your pic is a good example. Its not effective to scream like a mentally deranged spastic to convert non vegans to your food. Behave like a normal person, offer food that is decent, share information in a calm and controlled manner and you might have a chance.

This "meat is murder" trash is about as effective as it would be for stormfront to scream at the israeli embassy brandishing a sign saying "gas the kikes, racewar now" in order to reveal the zionist kikes to the normies.

Heh, my "bag of milk" story is how Australians package their pet food. It just looks... wrong to me.

Oh god it looks like it's advertising meat made from cats and dogs.

Better than the shit "meatballs that are actually what-balls in gelatine sauce" that we have commonly in europe. It's like fastfood for your pets, with all the implied notions of being unhealthy.
If you love your pets, in europe, don't feed them anything but grocery-level food.

I know! And in such an upbeat way. Love the puppy one, wanted to buy one and bring it home.

>never eat premade frozen foods and shit with tons of additives.

The frog knows whats up. Making your own pizza, pasta, crumbed fish or chicken and so forth is dead simple and requires little prep time. Anybody dumb enough to buy these things premade deserves to get their arteries hit hard by the sodium jew.

It's redpilled to be against the completely absurd (((meat industry))). Eating meat itself though is not a problem.

Agree, my mom would generally feed scraps to our outdoor cat after dinner, was a healthy and active pet. She only switched to dryfood when we went on weekend trips.

That's the power of marketing. Puppy sausage is kind of enticing.

Submitting to literal animals is not redpilled, no. You can not combine racism with veganism, unless it's purely for health reasons (not the case)

Are they still Vegan if they are killed?

Pretty much this.
Support your local ranches, as long as they're good volk

Checked.
We cannot fully digest vegetables. Cows need 7 stomachs to digest vegetables and grass probably so they get every mineral and vitamin out of eat.

You can't just say ">falling for the X Jew" every time someone brings up something you don't like, cunt.

>inb4 triggered vegan

I'm a meat-eater fyi.

Dietary cuckoldry.

Your cat was getting his fill of birds and lizard heads.

Why make plants suffer for our selfish addictions?
Unlike some mammals plants are actually important for the enviorement, an all meat diet would help to keep O2 levels in check and the whole ecosystem would be less disturbed.
Veganism is murder.

Haemochromatosis would limit your meat intake unless the meat had little or no iron in it. Or you can just get blood taken out every 2 weeks.

Should look that one up guys

That too. She'd bring them into the house atand times.