Charlotte about to chimp out again???

Charlotte about to chimp out again???

youtube.com/watch?v=78Gu4VNUenw

>posting the normie version
Fixed.

fair play

>lets compare a skyline view of the city with a pic of some run down building

okay...

Wasn't blacks who built those buildings.

Why are you CTR shills still here?

You lost. Go away.

Everyone knows Detroit is shit though. What are you trying to prove?

>thinking that makes England look bad

This. I'd rather live in a quaint English farm, than a run-down, crime infested nigger city.

Where do you live? Be honest.

So now that we all shat of the image I used, are we going to talk about Charlotte chimping out again soon?

Bump

Is that shoe made of poo?

The funny thing is both those pictures show stuff built by whites and the stone building is still better than anything an African can create and is still standing despite being likely 200 years old, dilapidated and used as a barn.

I think that's chocolate or something of that nature

Irony in this picture is the fact that the decline of Detroit started with the American automotive industry got BTFO'd by the Japanese and European automotive industry in the 70's. Not to mention all the globalization that has happened within the past 40 years and all the offshoring that has happened as it's results.

Surely it was the googles that caused all this

>implying it wasn't the British who built that city

They didn't the Dutch did

I dare you to walk those streets at night

There have been cities in the US under democrat control for decades that are just fine. The real difference has to do with the genetic makeup of the population.

Nah, there were only a couple of dozen protestors yesterday.

That picture is way simplified. Thousands of years ago you used to live in huts while we were kings in Egypt.

...But the reason the officer was cleared is because witnesses ended up admitting they were lying and never actually saw what happened when they claimed he didn't have a gun and that a white officer shot him (it was a black officer who shot) and even one person who said it was all 4 white officers shooting him and the 1 black officer stood back and didn't shoot.

All were proven to be lying. Are these people retarded?

There were finger prints on the loaded (one in the chamber) gun

His girlfriend kept saying "DONT DO IT DONT DO IT DONT DO IT". Don't do what? Don't do something that will result in him being shot, like pointing a loaded gun at a cop.

>We were kings of Egypt
Sweden

>Out of context
So what's the context of that user's pic? You imply niggers didn't destroy Detroit yet imply your Africa an city is taken out of context...
I think you meant he cherrypicked but really wanted to post your meme

Kangs*

Yeah, and the hammer was back too apparently

>both pictures entirely designed and built by white people
really made me think

Nippons are absolutely based, no race could ever recover from two nukes