You are now forced at gunpoint to spend time in either Somalia for 6 months or North korea for a year...

You are now forced at gunpoint to spend time in either Somalia for 6 months or North korea for a year? Which one do you choose?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efqRUmazxBU
youtube.com/watch?v=r9xbVr8qq5A
youtube.com/watch?v=ts49WmQ2rlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gooks by far. I just won't steal any propaganda posters.

North Korea has a pretty low crime rate and people from the West organize trips there occasionally.

Nobody visits Somalia however.

As a white person I think you are dead on sight in Somalia.

North Korea for a year definitely! I've already seen plenty of documentaries on it, and I know enough and I love basketball so I'd go to Pyongyang and live like a king for a year

>TFW white
>TFW considered a king by all gooks

Gee, maybe the one that isn't a fucking post-apocalyptic shithole and has Asian cuties.

NK.
As long as I'm guaranteed a way out, it shouldn't be too bad.

Best Korea, duh.
There are no niggers and their crazy regime isn't even a problem as the Russians already know how to hide their political views from (((the govenment))).

Best Korea.

Just tell them you're doing a documentary and they'll set you up with all the free food, entertainment, liquor, and whores you can handle.

I'm sure you'd be fine though Ahmed

Korea of course, how is this even a question? I would make best buddies with Kim Jung Jung like in that movie

>ITT people unanimously pick the organised statist society over the anarchic one, libertarian autistic screeching ensues

communism vs. ancap libertarian goernment free state...

easily would pick communism. at least i know there my work actually helps my race and people eat and survive and expand and isnt going into some lazy globalist jew capitalists pocket

Obviously Korea. How is that even a question? I'd willingly want to stay in Korea for 6 months to see what it's like.

Easy NK 100%

Ill become a hero teaching them how to shitpost and use meme magic to BTFO the world

one picks qt asians over filthy niggers

North Korea. Reckon I could LARP as a communist and keep my head down for 6 months. I'd rather be tossed into the Amazon than try to survive in Somalia for 6 months.

Oh fuck off, barely anyone here honestly supports the idea of an anarchical society. Libertarian does not mean no government, it means less government.

I don't he meant actual libertarian. I think he meant to ancap

North Korea, most definitely. As long as you follow their rules, you're good.

Unfair question.
If you had have said - fly to Somalia, stay in the airport for a day and fly home or a full year in best Korea then Ji Sung Park here I come buddy.

Pic relevant. TheKing and Queen of N.Korea, The president of Somalia and his wife Desiree Shaniqua Chewbacca

North Korea brb
>no crime
>no niggers
>no islam
>qt Asian grills

youtube.com/watch?v=efqRUmazxBU
North Korea is nice than literally EVERY country in Africa never mind Somalia which is the worst country on the face of the earth.

Kek.

This. I was planning on visiting north korea anyway.

Somalia and be a king in a week.

Best Korea

Libertarians are rock hard at this idea.

Somalia and then get Swedish citizenship immediately after

North Korea obviously. I'd be an honorary ambassador or something, only be shown the very best. As long as I don't fuck up and accidentally commit treason.

Who the fuck wouldn't choose NK? Its safe if you arent an idiot, although you're gonna be hungry.

You can have mine, under muslim rules i can have as many brides as i like and swedish laws any sex. Welcome to bongo bongo land

DPRK for sure, just for being from a Western World country you will be treated like a king as long as you don't hang shit on Jong Un Kim. Somalia is full of crazy ass pirate Niggers

NK. As long as I follow the creeper rules I'm literally fine. Play along with the propaganda, don't go where you're not allowed to, and fine a qt to fuck. Just don't get her pregnant because you'll either have to leave her behind or take her entire family with.

kek

North Korea with one of those food boxes for nuclear disasters to eat from.

NK grills best grills

listen to Hussain, Somalia used to be his home.

Best Korea!
is this even a question?

North Korea. Isn't it obvious

north korea already lived under a commie government, know how to hide my political views. No Sup Forums for a year, but hey somalia probably doesn't even have an internet.

NK, at least they are not savages.

Doesnt make sense
North korea is a safe haven for a lot of people. Why would you choose between nigger vs humanity?

Better than a box from bob geldoff with a free band aid tshirt and the boomtown rats new cd.

North Korea isn't that bad if you're a foreign hostage.

Unless you're accused of a crime but if you're just there as a hostage/guest they treat you ok. The food is bad, tv is boring, no internet and you can't go anywhere but its stable and safe unlike Somalia.

Plus they might provide you with a wife.

NK
Being the guest of the government in basicly a slave-state makes you a golden man nobody is allowed to look funny at.

Hard to push North Korea as an ancap libertarian government free state, but you go ahead and convince us.....?

Except I was never asked.

You got that post backwards.

Honestly, I think I would go to Somalia, buy some guns, find all you other crazy assholes who chose to go there, and take out as many niggers as we can in six months. We can solve the entire Somalian refugee crisis given when given enough lead.

Granted, it would be pretty pointless to do so. No matter how many niggers we kill, there will always be more niggers.

i think we all know who is holding the gun in this hypothetical

Anybody with a set of testicles and an IQ over 90 could probably kill a significant portion of Somalia's population with relative ease.
They're legitimately retarded, illiterate, incapable of complex planning, no understanding or ability to perceive consequence.

Only hitch would be your ability to collect the resources necessary to created improvised munitions.

NK

Best Korea. I'd choose qt Koreans over aids infested niggers

>tfw been to NK

>tfw they talk openly about race mixing as a great tragedy and mourn for the tainted Korean blood

>Somalians are Islamic pirate niggers

>look at me, I AM NORTH KOREAN NOW

>hey somalia probably doesn't even have an internet.
neither does norkorea

North Korea. Just say this is a documentary on the Kim jong un glorious leadership. The Higher Ups can't say shit with betraying the regime and Kim Jong Un would probably not give a fuck due to nukes.

Somalia, i like the mad max movies a lot

North Korea of course

Reason?

>youtube.com/watch?v=r9xbVr8qq5A

>

More

>youtube.com/watch?v=ts49WmQ2rlM

NKorea, less likely to be killed

ALL THESE STATIST KEKS

Somalia
I am somewhat intelligent and have 50k on my bank account. That should be enought to create a Somalian Kaiserreich.