That feel when racists wants me to "move back to where I came from" but I was born in this country and so was my mother

That feel when racists wants me to "move back to where I came from" but I was born in this country and so was my mother.

dont worry friend
dont listen to them. If american racists were so adamant about what they are preaching, they would cease their soil to indians and go back Ireland or whatever shithole their ancestors came from

Same, but i was born in Afghanistan.

Remov kebab unless you work and don't smell like shit.

I know that feel. My father is from Somalia but my mother is Swedish.

You have to go back.

Move back to where your grandparents are from then.

Problem solved.

Call me when non-whites move to white countries and make them better instead of worse.

btw, I support any and all mass non-white migration to Sweden and Germany.

>being born in a garage makes me a car

>Tfw four grandparents were from four very different countries

So, move back where you came from then. Goddamned, it's win win for everyone involved.

Fuck off, we didn't loose a war against emus

>apples and oranges
bravo

Stay and enjoy the removal process coming soon to European population centers near you

ignore teenage nazi edgelords
if you are culturally western, you belong in the west. if you are culturally muslim, you belong in somalia or wherever.
there can be no compromise with the islamic ideology of terror, but color of the skin is irrelevant. its the values you have that matter.
>pic related

Boris Johnson is a globalist

Go back to where I came from.

Swedish genes getting usurped already. RIP aryans

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

go fucking die cuck

you dont represent this board, you'ree a faggot lord shitcake

`Darling, there are rats in the pantry, it seems they even had offsping already!`
`Don`t worry my love, just ignore them, according to progressives, they are now breadsticks.`

"Assembled in Sweden" is not the same as being Swedish.

"where you came from" is where your ancestors came from. like multiple generations; your lineage.
I am literally part native american and mostly euro so how about you get the fuck out of my ancestor's lands and go back to your own?

>Europe is for Europeans
>Arab world for Arabs,
>Africa for Blacks,
>South America for Spics,
>Asia for Asians
That's not racist, that's fact. If millions of white people flooded where ever you descended from the locals would be telling us to fuck off, same goes when you come to our home

That's easy to say when you aren't invaded by minorities.
Look and see how they get along with the rest of people in Europe

So you have no country. How does it make you feel that you literally have no place in this world?

What Indians? We slaughtered almost all of them. It's our land now.

>reservations were a mistake

neither do you you cuckold

Still can't decide between forced sterilization and liquidation for folks in your situation.

then its not a problem if minorities take over america now. Natural Selection and all.

>Mfw when I'm a mix of Irish, Jewish, Gypsy and Anglo and feel out of place in this world.

Indians have no place in Sweden
Fuck off Reaction

If you wish not to adapt to swedish values, culture and ways of life and keep your family traditions, then yes. Fuck off. In general, anywhere. Don't come back.

You aren't entitled to live here either, you're only in the west because of principles of western ideology, and if you ever try to make it out as if you're being treated unjust, realize that you and your parents came across the world through their own hardships, whether it be legal or illegal immigration, and are fucking happy to not live in a oppressive shithole. Be grateful. Whenever someone's racist realize it is a defense against the shit you escaped from, and not targetting someone which respects the nation.

We'll see. Deporting 11 million people and limiting future immigration is a good start.

I'm hopeful that bringing back jobs will mean a growing middle class and that niggers will stop breeding so much.

>American niggers are culturally "Western."

They all have to go back.

yeah that's why Africans have contributed so many great cities and inventions to the world.

not going to happen, he is already backpedalling from his campaign promises

How does it feel knowing your lineage is a traitor to their people and a low IQ shitskin?

Nah go fuck yourself. They do not belong and never will, being born in the UK does not magically turn you into a Briton etc etc.
They all have to go back.

Again, we'll see. The Republicans control two branches of government, and are about to control the third as well.

This faggot is larping.

>Assembled in Sweden

Top kek

It's god's honest truth. Assembled with imported parts.

Fuck off Abdul when your family has been there for hundreds of years come back to me

Nobody cares, Abed.

Nor should they.

Your parents will have brought you up with more connection to their culture than Swedish culture. You have to go back.

Cuck fantasy larping, only a swede is capable of that.

Yeah, they have no education to take jobs here. So they need to went back to europe and "giv me job giv me job"

Fucking border hoping Bosnian. Remove the kebabs feggit.

who the fuck put you in charge, stormweenie?
Sup Forums represents Sup Forums
you have to go back to your stormshit

We are going to try and kick them out peacefully so they can go live in their shitty countries. If they resist, we will "natural selection" them into extinction.

All must go back.

Words of wisdom.

> we will
no you wont sheltered white boii

>when we genocide entire nations it's okay
>when refugees slowly genocide whites by population replacement it isn't though
Listen to yourself faggot

You and all your ilk will fall before me on the day of the rope, Ahmed.

doesn't this whole move back to where ya came from apply only to the undesirables? like shitskins and nigs? I moved to Australia when I was 7, I was born in Denmark. I've never felt like it applied to me.. does it, pol?

Actually yes, because nationality is bestowed based on where you are born

What's done is done. We should prevent it from happening to us in the here and now.

Then what is someone born in a non-country called?

At first I kek'd but then a wave sadness hit me as I began to imagine that what you speak is probably true. We should weep for Sweden.

Fine, but don't pretend this is anything else than an undercover race war then.
>muh white saviors of the universe
>white peoples deserve preservation because we best culture with art n science n shieet

Fuck off, sandnigger.

Is Sweden really that bad?

Somebody nuke this place with a hydrogen bomb.

Unfortunately for you most of the world recognizes Belgium as an actual country so fuck off

You have to go back shitskin. Just because you fucked up your own ancestral lands through incompetence doesn't mean you have the right to fuck others. I hope you die painfully and in a humiliating way.

You don't belong in Europe though.

You developed your dark skin to protect against the year long heat in africa/asia/wherever. Europeans developed light skin to take in as much sunlight as possible, even in the cloudy winters.

Basically, it isn't even healthy for nonwhites to live in europe

Who said anything about Belgium? Why did you refuse to answer my question? Is it because you don't have an answer?

they certainly don't "feel" white so little Benito can suck my BWC

Ofc the kraut fag virtue signals
That dumb serb didn't even manage to explain spiritual race and went straight to IF U WUZ WESTERN N SHEIT U STAY IN WESTERN N SHEIT XD HORSE BORN IN PIG PEN IS ALSO PIG LMOA

So move back to where your father and your mothers parents came from you cunt

I never said it wasn't a race war.

We should deport Mexicans (who are more Native than Spanish) first, then work our way down the list of refugees.

HAHA yeah I know most people are totally stupid, everyone intelligent knows belgium is a province of France.

We deserve preservation because we will secure it for ourselves. European genes will rule this planet until the end of time, the proto-humans will only be suffered for so long.

Triggerd pos.

Whats wrong?
Scared your less worth then what your mom earnd when she let her get fuckt?

Your gramps was raped for free by Russians, half-breed.

Strong English skillz.

Jus soli is rare outside the Americas frenchie. No European country has unconditional jus soli

Filthy American ancestors could only concur this land through spreading their dirty swine diseases on their filthy shit rag blankets. Fuck you pasty grotesque swine.

It's not about race, you just need to go back.

We don't want you here anymore, and we can't keep you here because you and your kind are a drain on our society.

Sweden for the Swedish. You're not Swedish.

>we
Majority of Sweden disagrees

I'll let you in on a little secret: we don't care where you go to, as long as it's away from here.

You can decide to stay ofcourse, but it will be as pleasant as being the only white kid in a urban school full of muslim immigrants.

Just a reminder
>Ethnic Swedish unemployment is at 3%
>Immigrant background unemployment is at 16.3%

They are actively dragging down our countries

If people look at you and say "hey you look Swedish or you look like you come from Northern Europe!" Then you don't have to go back. My guess is you don't.

Nope. You're actually a diminishing minority.

You'll never be Swedish OP, just something else.

Oh yeah, I can't wait until Europe is nothing but godly, christian, culturally western, black as tar niggers. Our continent will be saved as soon as the muslims are gone, Jews are obviously fine and race doesn't matter at all. So who cares if our race dies out (it doesn't exist anyway, lawl) as long as our values and culture lives on, everything will be fine.

t. civic nationalist cucklord

>When Audi puts together a Fiat Panda, it's suddenly an R8

And my grandfather was born on the kitchen table, does that make him the main course?

>"Assembled in Sweden"
Muh sides evaporated

Nigger, not even Belgium recognizes Belgium as a country.

>Nationality == Species

>i was born in kazakhstan and my mother so im kazakh
said nobody from my family. but i was born in part of steppe that belongs to tussia. thx commies fro giving it to steppe chinks. we will take it back later.

>he thinks fish is a species

If you're white then you're welcome to stay. If not, you don't have to go home but you can't stay here
t. Western civilization

>i was born here
>so is my mother
>no mention of a father
That's what you get for being a coalburner spawn.

Don't let the bastards grind you down.

If you love the people around you and wish them well, you're OK, and if racists have a problem, it's THEIR problem.

If you want to contribute to the culture without taking over, or just get along with everyone you're fine. That's how Welsh nationalists see it anyway and if English stormfags don't like it, they can fuck off back to England.

There's no date for when people or their families moved in that decides whether or not they belong.

those are some interesting danish tits

One drop rule faggots. You have to go back.