Let's talk about one of the most red-pilled artists of modern times. Alan Moore

Let's talk about one of the most red-pilled artists of modern times. Alan Moore.

>>creator of V for Vendetta and Watchmen
>>Watchmen is so based even Time Magazine had to include it in top 100 novels
>>hates Hollywood
>>obsessed with conspiracy theories
>>constantly critiquing government authority
>>uses degeneracy to entice cucks and then dumps so many red-pills that they don't even realize they're taking some
>>critiques dangerous aspects of natsoc so that future generations can make improvements
>>shits all over the Jew yet no one calls him anti-semetic

Also
>>Worships snake god to piss off normies
>>Meme'd Anonymous into existence
>>Legit warlock that equates language and art with magic
>>Master of Memetics before PCs even existed

He's not just /our guy/. He's /our father/.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EuBFd1rlWWA?t=293
youtube.com/watch?v=RpajFQECzAk
youtube.com/watch?v=kvIUKBDHBp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Watchmen is trash for idiots.

pretty sure he's a communist with general liberal leanings. He's just not a pussy douche SJW so he seems like a nice guy(which is probably genuinely is) but if I'm correct he's what the left' /their guy/ or /their father/.

>Kubrick

Yep. He is as red pulled as it gets.

"Yes, there is a conspiracy, indeed there are a great number of conspiracies, all tripping each other up ... the main thing that I learned about conspiracy theories is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy, or the grey aliens, or the twelve-foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control, the truth is far more frightening; no-one is in control, the world is rudderless."

>Let's talk about one of the most red-pilled artists of modern times. Alan Moore.
>>>creator of V for Vendetta and Watchmen

But this film was one of the shittiest ever.
Your hero can't be a masked person who is ont op of everything all the time.
There is no story to V for Vendetta, no arc, just hating on cartoonish fascist regimes.

Fascist regimes usually are pretty cartoonish, though. They make themselves cartoonish. They love the pomp and the costumes and torchlight parades. And they're usually led by some short angry man like a Hitler or Mussolini.

You only think this because you grew up post-WW2 and Hollywood has already made fun out of fascist regimes.

He's an anarchist, at least. Presumably leans left. I never got the impression he was a commie, but I could be wrong.

youtu.be/EuBFd1rlWWA?t=293

>dude come on where's the progress? this traditionalism is soooo out of touch!
loling @ u

films were shit and he asked that his name not be attributed to them.

He wrote the original comics. Highly recommended.

>>also talks about false flag events

Try reading From Hell - a lesser known Moore novel, pretty great although Watchmen is still my fav.

>>also inadvertently convinced many women that Rorschach was good
>>Sup Forums is basically Rorschach
>>Rorschach won in the end

I watched From Hell years ago, but I haven't read it yet. It, along with Swamp Thing, are high on my to-read list. Very excited to read more of his work.

>red pill
>has gf live with him and his wife
>wife leaves him for his GF

He's a (literal) cück

who?

The same thing happened to Onision

Fuuuck

I need to read more about this guy.

fuck off reddit

>>also adores red-pilled Lovecraft

youtube.com/watch?v=RpajFQECzAk

I've loved Alan Moore for a really long time. I consider him to be in the top 10 most intelligent people on the planet. Reconciling that with his practice of magic was difficult for awhile. Not difficult anymore.

"Existence is random. Has no pattern save what we imagine after staring at it for too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose. This rudderless world is not shaped by vague metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us."

So he's a strongly philosemetic (to the point of equating awareness of jewish banksters to space aliens) leftist who believes in critiquing right wing government (only) and who believes in magic. What is the upside?

Watchmen is not as bad as V for Vendetta

anarchy is right wing. its the polar opposite of communism

This is very true. It's easier to think that there was a 9/11 conspiracy than face the idea that mighty America is so easily fucked over. Incompetence is even more terrifying than corruption.

I thought communism was the opposite of capitalism, and that anarchy was the opposite of fascism/totalitarianism.

>>also showcases a niglibcuck who gets btfo by an 80s poltard

Murikan conservatives typically at least pay lip service to the idea that right wing = less government.

There is a quote by this man that I have used to red pill cucks who annoy me ever since 2011 I think.

Pic related.

Ever since I saw that quote it stuck with me and I've used it ever since. Top notch quote that puts it in an eggshell - and best point of reference is as always Gavrilo Princip, or any other cuck for that matter that has rushed a stage or tried something as well.

Sup Forums really needs a dose of this quote from time to time.

>Alan Moore
>not Warren Ellis

Ah. I remember that one now. Saving it for future use.

I would not say he adores him. He finds Lovecraft interesting.

>Warren Ellis
>not Dave Sim

Fucking Americans.

Seriously, how can someone from a political board be that stupid? It's like a fag from Sup Forums thinking the ramones were a mariachi band or that metallica are a hip hop group.

Kekd hard there bud, good ass comparasons

tbf, there's a good chunk of pol that worships a chaos god. This board just needs a reminder from time to time.

Also, friendly reminder nonnies, Kek's female form is often depicted as a snake. Moore worships the snake god Glycon for the lulz.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvIUKBDHBp8

thank, I've never been much of a reader, will add them to my to-read list. Any specific recs?

>makes comic about how shit the comic book industry is
>unintentionally spurs a new golden age of comics
>also

>>also desu

>Alan Moore
>not a very left-wing anarchist

He was poor in the UK in the 80's, so he's gonna be left wing as hell. He's a very good writer, but it's a mistake to think his views are equal to his creations.

Look at Frank Miller is you want a right-wing comic writer.

why is he always so angry about everything? i like ennis Tbh

I judge people by their work, and his work is woke af. He seems about as lefty as styxhexenhammer666. Actually they have a lot in common, now that I think about it.

He basically only wrote one book for 300 issues: Cerebus

The second book "high society" is great,

I'm not Alan Moore's biggest fan or anything, but he's been so fucked by the comics industry. He almost single-handedly kept it afloat in the UK (and consequently the US), spend years mentoring new writers and artists, and has given up millions to his co-workers, just because he felt they needed it more.

I don't like many of these anarchist leftyfucks, but i'd happily buy AM a beer or two. Apparently, if you go down to his local pub he'll stop and chat with you over a few drinks.

wasn't V for vandetta about some lesbian liberal wet dream?

>He is a left-wing anarchist
Probably, nobody here said the opposite

doesn't quite make him /ourguy/, but far be it from me to care enough to keep posting about it.

Alan Moore is for teenagers who think they're redpilled.

Isn't that a Terence McKenna quote?

Ennis has always said he's a bit of a lefty but a lot of his stuff is red pilled as fuck. Preacher, The Boys and Punisher spring to mind.

>"He looked so... smug