MY FUCKING FEE FEES

Your livestock ends where my fee fees begin

mercurynews.com/2016/11/30/kill-mountain-lion-p-45-malibu-ranchers-hunting-permit-incites-uproar/

Other urls found in this thread:

kcfalpacas.com/about-alpacas/alpaca-values/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_attacks_on_humans
iucnredlist.org/details/18868/0
youtube.com/watch?v=FTqgpQJkefo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A killing spree by a mountain lion that munched 11 alpaca and a goat above Malibu over the weekend was enough to grant a state permit to kill the cat.

>But environmentalists, state and federal officials across Southern California were up in arms Tuesday about the rancher’s aim to hunt down the male mountain lion known as P-45.

>“I understand if you lost the animals you’re raising and are upset,” said Michael Bell, founder of Citizens for a Humane Los Angeles, based in Encino. “But this is a mountain lion, P-45. Famous.

>“I believe he should be left alone to do what mountain lions do. If people have livestock, they should go to great extremes to protect their own without killing a natural predator.”

>A state game warden gave the unidentified rancher permission Monday to kill the cougar in the mountains above Malibu after it slaughtered a dozen farm animals over the weekend.

>The mountain lion identified as P-45 allegedly tore apart 10 alpaca at one ranch near Mulholland Highway at Decker Canyon Road on Saturday, and another alpaca and a goat Sunday at a second ranch.

>The California Department of Fish and Wildlife issued the so-called depredation order, which under state law grants a person the right to shoot a mountain lion if it has been killing livestock or pets. A spokesman for the agency did not respond to a request for comment.

>They should go to extremes to protect their own without killing a natural predator
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU DO THAT THE FUCKER WEIGHS AS MUCH AS YOU AND CAN CLIMB
Are they supposed to get one of those bad smell for cat devices and piss off their animals as well?!
What the FUCK how are you supposed to protect your own from a big fucking carnivore that walks right into your property and could kill you just as easily OTHER THAN SHOOTING IT?!
>FIRE A WARNING SHOT
>Cat stops in it's tracks, ears up, looks around
>Continues moving in
ANIMALS DO THIS
FUUUUCK

>A killing spree by a mountain lion that munched 11 alpaca and a goat

Good, fuck Malibu.

I'd rather they shot most of the human population of L.A. instead though.

Thats liberals for you, the most of a wild animal they ever see in their cities is a racoon going through their trash that they will think is "cute"

Why can't enviromentalists raise money through a Kickstarter to compensate the rancher?

Its ridiculous to expect the guy to lose his livelyhood over a stupid animal. Caring too much about animals is just as much a part of degeneracy as gay marriage or feminism.

>The National Park Service issued a statement Tuesday saying the only long-term solution to keeping the big cats around Los Angeles is to erect mountain lion-proof enclosures for pets and livestock.

So these rich liberals faggots are going to make farmers pay out the ass just so they can live close to mountain lions

I was gonna say something dumb like move it somewhere else but I don't think that'd work, shoot the bastard.

>Mountain lion = white people
>Alpaca = minorities

Why can't Sup Forums support fellow apex predators? You sound like leftist cucks wanting to banish power

>Malibu Hills residents are expected to press game wardens to trap and relocate killer cats. Cougar advocates are expected to press for greater pet and livestock protection.

It's dumb but that isn't going to stop people from wanting it

>Mountain lion-proof enclosures for pets and livestock
>LIVESTOCK
Okay, so yeah, fucking, build a Jurassic Park pterodactyl enclosure on a farmer's budgets so your cows/alpaca can still get necessary space and the puma can't just climb over the fence or jump over the wall.
Fuck these people, at least he can kill it legally.

>minorities
>valuable

because leftist cucks are pro mountain lion

pretty sure Jesus Christ would be pro alpaca

We are a cancer on the planet, anyway. Go for it. Kill em all.

They are valuable like livestock to farm votes off of

>Christ

Lmao

So it killed no useful animals. Who cares.

>If people have livestock, they should go to great extremes

By killing that lion

it killed a man's valuable property

do you not respect personal property commie?

People from cities need to stay out of rural affairs. It's a different way of life that they can't possibly understand. The same way that farmers only know what city life consists of from television sitcoms. Everyone just stay on your side of the fence, dammit.

Wool and such
This

>Incites uproar

You severely under-estimate the value of an alpaca's fur. Also, cuter than mountain lions. Just sayin.

Are mountain lions endangered?
Thought so.

Case closed.
(Even though I normally like kittens of all sizes)

Mountain Lion Pepe-45

what did Kek mean by this?

Hong Kong has Jews?

top kek m8

>getting a license to kill a mountain lion

We would just shoot them on sight if we ever saw them on our ranch.

I blame Disney for antromophising dangerous predators.
We have the same problem here with wolves. People think the wolf is the good guy and the farmer who lost 20 sheep to it the bad guy.
I see idiots with wolf tattoos and talking about them like they are dogs.
Wolves are vicious predators that wouldn't think a second about tearing you up and eating you ass first if you were alone against more than two of them.
We need to make liberals afraid of predators again. Maybe a stray bear or mountain lion in The Bay Area rip the dick off a genderfluid twinspirited tranny before they react.

Mountain lion = muslims
Alpacas = white people
liberals = liberals

mountain lions are cats
cats are niggers
>kills 10 alpacas in a single night
You cant eat 10 alpacas, it had no reason to kill them other than simply to end their lives.

There are rural jews? Also, I'm just here on business.

Liberals love walls when they are to protect animals.

kcfalpacas.com/about-alpacas/alpaca-values/
lol even bothering with a license. The guy may have lost more than 100k. Fuck that lion. If they like it so much they can go risk their lives and relocate it. I hope they try. Would love to see them eaten by the dangerous predator they are protecting.

Yes, it's true they are a grave threat, wolves definitely prey on humans, in fact wolves kill over 6,000,000 innocent humans every single year in Norway alone!

I thought big cats were smarter than that

>hurr lets kill all my food supply in one night and let it rot and attract scavengers I would have to deal with

instead they let their instinct for violence overwhelm them

Why in the fuck did it kill so much?

After 1 alpaca it had food enough for a week, why did it continue killing?

Is it killing just for the fun of it?

>Stop killing predators that come into human territory
>Predators start hunting humans again

Great job, liberals. Please take note of the similarities concerning immigrants.

That's cool but tell me this.

How do you think it got the name p45?

Oh that's right he was chipped and if they check and see he hasn't moved in a day they go to the body site and give you a monster of a ticket AFTER they jail you.
t. Texas landowner

wolves would kill your pets in a second if they had a chance

the only reason they wouldn't kill you is they are smart enough to know you could have a weapon or more of your are around

mountain lions and other cats kill for sport. thats why they are lloked at as such a menace in rural communities.

they will kill all your chickens, goats, tear up your fence, even kill your dogs, all in one night, and maybe they will eat two chickens.

>Is it killing just for the fun of it?

Clearly you don't have a cat

>“The lion is obviously killing for sport — not food,” Mary-Dee Rickards, who lives on a nearby ranch, had said in a statement to KBUU radio.

Build the wall

Since they reintroduced wolves around Yellowstone, the elk there have almost been wiped out. They kill for fun and not just food. Those wolves were raised by humans and you still can't turn your back on them and have to watch for warning signs of aggression.

Self defense. You dense statist motherfucker!

>a fucking leaf
They don't kill humans because they already have a weaker prey readily available; livestock.
Don't tell me that wolves aren't a danger to humans, you fucking cuck.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_attacks_on_humans

People is Sweden got SHOCKED when a wolf killed her handler in a zoo.. Like, BITCH, IM A FUCKING WOLF, LET ME THE FUCK OUTTA HERE NOOOOW!!!!! Ofc they killed it, Instead of killing the people running the joint.. Ah well, they are gonna get it soon enough. HEIL HITLER.

Underrated post

>donate or I kill the lion

>defend yourself against a nigger attacking you in cali
>end up with 25 to life because cali doesn't do stand your ground and killing is BAAD

You seem to be new to our country or to earth in general

>canadian foreplay

lel

Well yeah that's all true.

Taking children that are alone, or taking starving untouchables Indians, maybe this happens, but desu any reasonably capable adult human can easily handle even a big pack of wolves. You saying three wolves could, or would even try to tear me apart, is just laughable to me. Wolves do not behave that way because they can't beat humans in fights.

>smarter
Being smart has nothing to do with being a nigger.
Ive had several cats that were smart as fuck but they were still assholes and niggers.
All I have to say is its a good thing they dont have opposable thumbs. Ive had a few that know how doorknobs work but couldn't ever actually rotate it.

I bet their breath is terrible.

Holy shit this is some new level of retarded

You've clearly never lived by wolfs or even seen what a pack of them can do

I know you're baiting because >le ebic leaf. But Jesus.

Wolves do live in my area and they attack pets or livestock. Never humans. You don't need to be a very dangerous human to deal with wolves or dogs, it is very easy for us to break their limbs.

Fuck permits and shit

I'd plug a predator that touched any critter I owned and be done with it

Shoot, shovel and shut up

Exactly. These are the same leftist vegan faggots who cry about the animals in the meat industry being cooped up in enclosures and not being allowed to roam naturally.

but all that goes out the window when a big cute kitty is in danger

This really bongles my dongles. Fuck liberals I hope the cat gets obliterated

See
In cali they Tag them so they can watch there population and make sure they aren't being harmed or harming humans.

Killing one is serious In cuckifornia

>any reasonably capable adult human can easily handle even a big pack of wolves

A

Can't they just catch the faggot and relocate him somewhere else?

Yeah, like into the fucking ocean.

You do know wolves are like 160lbs right? You do know that they are apex predators, right? You could stave off two if you were lucky, but just barely.

They say three's a pack for a reason.

>California can't even kill Coyotes
>both Coyotes and Cougars a protected species
>rampant populations running out of control
>kill actual endangered species
>encroachment into human areas now

Washington here, Californians are retards. We have the same animal problems and hunt ours so they are not a problem. Liberals here seem ok about it because they don't want to be eaten by a cat on their morning cleansing run.

But how are they going to track the killer down if he knows what he's doing?

i think this is satire but in case you're actually just stupid, WE are supposed to be the apex predator. you think humans should allow the mountain lion to destroy our livelihood and not retaliate. You want to submit to another predator. You are the cuck.

iucnredlist.org/details/18868/0
It says
>Least concern

It's not endangered, so I guess it is okay to hunt one if he is causing so much trouble.

>alpaca's
>cute
I fucking hate you people and your ignorant bullshit. It's a fucking furry camel and it's a little shit just as much as those humpy bastards.

t. guy with family with farms of just about every animal that can be farmed.

this

You sound like an autistic child I know. He said the same thing about dogs.

Then he got his shit fucked up by a golden retriever. He needed 60 something stitches.

You go out and fuck with wolves then. Bring a camera with you, just so you can prove us wrong.

We kill just about everything in Texas because there is too fucking many.

I don't understand cali. Maybe if a lion ate a black or Mexican kid they would call them a racist species and hunt them all dead.

They look at gps of the tracking chip

They then see the last location of him stopping and look at all the last spots in a 48 hour time span

They see he was on your land and find out that you killed/moved the animal

???

>Not livestreaming yourself getting eaten ass first on Periscope

When did California become such a cuckold state?
I thought they were based once.

No natural predator kill more than it can eat.
Read aritcle.
>over the weeknd
Alpacas arent build for meat so that cat needed more than one calm hunger.
>cats ae niggers
Only in america, anywhere else they are valued animals for their pest control abilities.

fuckkk

>puts livestock in mountain lion territory
>mountain lion eats the livestock
>oy vey that mountain lion ate my livestock, shoot it down!
Get rid of the farmer, he shouldn't be there in the first place.

>only in America are they shit!

The rest of the world eats them so I don't think so retardo

your favela is on mountain lion territory too

time to move back to Africa? oh wait that is lion territory

guess it's time to kys

Theyre kind of right though

To what extent are we going to keep killing all these animals? Until they're extinct?

Ofc a black like you doesn't understand location or farming.
You are too busy stealing or eating out a cows asshole

said high level druid after talking to lion.
Build a fuckin electric fence.

>kill 1 lion being a problem
>WHEN WILL IT END!

Fuck off califag

Self defence 20miles from your land, its jail time Jimmy.

so if a mountain lion kill 10X the food it can eat in two weeks in one night it is not killing for sport? you feel you need to ask the lion this?

>Fuck off califag

At least you're using critical thinking to put forth reasoned logical arguments

good post

Just wiki surplus killing, I'm 90% sure I'm talking to a mountain lion anyway. Fuck off P45

Holy shit, mountain lions were one of my favorite animals as a kid & I'm fine with shooting this one for being a shit.

If these environmentalist faggots actually care, they should raise money to pay the rancher to forgo his vengeance & even more money to get this cat transported to a nature reserve or something.

Even better if these bleeding hearts try to save the cat themselves & the cougar eats them.

How can I make filter for leaf post?
> adult human can easily handle even a big pack of wolves
I got aids form this.

You need to kys

Why would I take time to level with a libcuck from cali?
Go back to burning shit with Jamal and crying about how trump won and Bernie was the chosen one

>not endangered
>threat to endangered bighorn sheep
>out of control population pushes predators into suburbs and farm areas

You're retarded.

That's fucked up killing cool looking animals.

You 白い悪魔 are the Worst after Niggers.

Not to support the fucking leaf too much, but you should stop using apex predator like it's a big deal.

Foxes and martens are too. Hell, even humans fall under the list of apex predator.

The cat isn't even killing for food. Environmentalists already said relocating it is not an option.
If it was me, having the permit to kill the cat, I'd kill it and everyone who didn't like it could fuck off.
Also, only a matter of time before that lion stalks a person.

>11 alpaca and a goat over the weekend
>a natural predator
Okay, first of all, this isn't natural behavior. Normal predators don't fucking massacre a herd like this. A cougar can't eat that much in two days.

My money says this asshole cougar has been being fed by some of these same retarded progressives. "Ow cute, it comes to our house and rubs on our door when it wants food just like a kitty." Then like a housecat it's predatory instincts get all fucked up by all the easy food and so it starts killing for funsies.

>starving indians
youtube.com/watch?v=FTqgpQJkefo