White man invented dem sciences

>white man invented dem sciences

Other urls found in this thread:

historyanswers.co.uk/medieval-renaissance/ottoman-super-cannon-the-bombard-that-built-an-empire/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>they got decent at math about a thousand years ago and then it's like they gave up

what went wrong with Islamic culture and why is it religion?

Its been a while since I seen a Aussie Vs Canadian Bacon roast. Can we get one of these going?

The reality is they didn't come up with any of that themselves, and inherited the knowledge from the regions around the modern India.

Mathematics was the Islamic's legacy from the Sumerians and the Mesopotamian civilizations.
They didn't invent Mathematics, the godless pagan civilizations of the past that lived there did.

Well it's not entirely inaccurate, the part that they omit is that most of those "Islamic" scholars were Egyptian, Anatolian and Persian scholars that had recently been forced to convert to Islam after their countries were conquered.

Helps that they raided the library of Alexandria multiple times as well

This too, Persians and the pre-rape Egyptians were GOAT early philosophers

Islam gathered scholars and scientists so they can have advancement in warfare. I shit you not, that was their only reason. Check the cannons they used to tear down the walls of Constantinople, considered pretty much indestructible before they "found" (kidnapped) some Christian scientists who built a new cannon for them...

We Brits built roads so straight, that they could only have been engineered with advanced geometry.

Previously archaeologists believe that it was Roman technology, but modern technology has shown that the Brits cobbled their roads and used geometry to align them mathematically.

> pic related

speculations /= truth
provide source before you spout out your trumpcuck pandering bullshit

Your comics are shit, faggot

We built the library of Alexandria, you stupid fucking asshole. The city was named after it's founder, Alexander the Great, all of its institutions were Greek.

Remove yourself from the gene pool.

No, no, no. The Arabs were defeated by the Byzantines, the Turks tried to defeat them, but couldn't face Constantinople.

A Christian came to Constantinople with designs for new cannons, the Byzantines were not interested, so the inventor went to the Sultan who was greatly pleased with the technology. The rest is history.

You first.

What the fuck are you talking about? Who are "we", and what do you think I just said you stupid little sniveling bitch? Want to try again with a nicer tone or am I going to have to bop you?

historyanswers.co.uk/medieval-renaissance/ottoman-super-cannon-the-bombard-that-built-an-empire/

It was a Hungarian cannon builder who built the famous Ottoman cannons which eventually could tear down the walls of Constantinople

why are you triggered to label every single malaysian posters as the creator of TAOCC, dumb nigger?
if you cant reply without spouting shit from your mouth kindly fuck off and kill yourself

>malaysia

I read your post wrong... I'm sorry. But... I posted about Greece and I'm ID Zeus.

Mongols left them in the stone age
in the ruins Muslim scientists couldn't advance rather the religious people who suppressed them

Ahhhhhhhh, nice, ID checked :^)
It's well established that the greatest thinkers of the Muslim Golden Age (many of which were Persian) had saved documents from destruction during the raids on Alexandria, and built off of them to further mathematics

Not saying there aren't guys from that period that don't deserve credit, some of them were GOAT of their time period, but they would have been just as great had Muslims not converted them

I will never forgive my teachers for teaching me the bullshit a bunch of persians invented algebra when the original text literally stated he was transcribing greek, roman, and Indian texts, and adding new problems with extensions of the solutions of those works.

This myth of the Islamic Golden Age is he single greatest lie told to students today.

the only bopping you can do here, trumpcuck, is reporting anyone that have a different opinion than you.
fuck off and go bitch to the mods about your triggered trumpcuck bitch feelings

For some reason Hungarians have a long history of being very good at science but being prone to fucking up everything else

Not holocaust?

I've never reported a post here in my life

No, that. That lie is the basis for all other lies told to students about history.

1: It had nothing to do with their religion.
2: Arabs were always IQ 70 savages. Only the Persians propped them up as long as they lasted.
3: The Mongols burned Baghdad to the ground and destroyed so much literature that the rivers ran black with ink. Alexandria didn't mean shit, it was the Steppecoons who destroyed civilization.

If Islam had been practiced by white people it would've done just fine. The problem is, and has always been, inferior racial stock.

The Byzantines were reduced to being a city state by this time, the Ottomans were attack the Balkans without having to take Constantinople.

Hungarians have a bad time cooperating with each other. From a historical perspective being in the middle of everything (mongols, turks, austrians, nazis, soviets) certainly did not help.

>But history could have been completely different. Initially, the siege engineer, Orban, offered his services to the Byzantine Empire, but they refused his help because they could not afford his high wages and did not possess the raw materials necessary to produce such a weapon. Super cannons had started to be common in European siege warfare, but Orban intended to take the concept to its extreme. He then played the other side and offered his services to Sultan Mehmet II. The Sultan asked him if he could produce a weapon strong enough to smash the walls of Constantinople, to which Orban replied:
why do you left this out? why do you failed to provide the fact that the ottomans were approached by orban first so he can sell his tech to them? also where in the article it says orban wasnt a muslim and a hungarian?

This wasnt my point. My point was that Ottomans cared about warfare and thus they gathered all the greek, roman and christian knowledge to advance warfare. They werent "saving it" as some big gift to humanity.

trumpniggers are prone to lying. liar, decievers, degenerates, etc that's why everyone around you wouldnt mind you dead

Do you like to post gore on Sup Forums?

how the fuck is being approached by an engineer that offers his services to your empire to create a superweapon is "gathering knowledge"?
Orban offered first, the ottoman just got the money to buy his shit because they think its a good idea.
If Orban didnt offer his shit, the ottoman couldnt give 2 fucks about his stuff.
Plus the cannon is shit anyways. it failed to fire many times, breaks their ships with its fuck heavy recoil and they wound using catapults and trebuchets to seige the city more than the shitcannon

>Muslims conquer civilizations that developed mathematics
>that must mean Muslims developed mathematics
Never go full retard.

They wanted his service so he can build a supercannon to destroy a city, not to advance humanity. What dont you get?

They literally kidnapped the dude from a Byzantine prison btw. Most of these stories are still not confirmed however, certainly nobody really knows how he ended up there, which is not really the point here.

Ottomans were warmongering assholes, why are you protecting them exactly?

>places conquered by islam like persia,greece and india did some cool stuff before islam had completely corrupted them

wtf i love islam now

>muslims go to war once
>wah theyre warmongers
tell me more about how the whites that killed and raped in ww1 and ww2 are innocent peace loving saints, trumpcuck

In order to be considered a real mudlaysian you have to be muslim

ergo he protects the turkroaches because they were the only relevant muslims, because they conquered a ruined city that other mudslimes had failed to conquer for 1000 years

This is especially important because later on Christians conquered the entire world, including his shithole. Hence why chinks and indians live there now.

>Ignoring the dozens of other wars the Ottomans fought
>Uses a textbook example of "tu quoque"
>Insults others due to lack of argument
>Malaysia

Gee, I wonder who this could be

>war once

The Byzantine-Arab and Byzantine-Turk wars literally span about 800 years

Muslims have been at war with Christians as long as there have been muslims. You can taqiyya all you want, we're still going to kill every last one of you starting with you jungle-gooks for being the ugliest race after niggers.

You forgot the part where he keeps calling people Trumpcucks and Trumpniggers

>wikipedia
kys first of all

>Muslim scholars
kys a 2nd time

I'll take "Who were the Ptolemaic Greeks" for $800, Alex.

>once

nigger, ALL muslim history is literally one big war. They fucked the Persians, Iraq, all the Middle East and then the Balkans, North Africa and its still going strong today.

>Aryan Persian science that they got from the Roman empire
>Arabs take over and steal the credit
>arabs eventually destroy everything there and enter a dark age that they've yet to come out of

>white man gained access to the scrolls the mudshits stole from byzantium

It is said that our language causes autism

>based on Indian and Greek (from Alexandria) culture
>most of the scholars were Persian scholars forced to convert

Averroes, probably their most important philosopher, was Aristotelian

on the other hand, Al-Ghazali, probably the only fully independent muslim scholar, was against the scientific method and believed that if something happened it was because Allah made it happen

>ISLAMIC
>GOLDEN
>AGE

And what have Muslims done since? Apart from kill each other over who's story of the invisible sky man is correct.

We wuz mathematizians

>muslim and a hungarian
That shit never existed pham

>Muslim has problem with money
>Muslim invents the concept of zero
>white man has a problem with planetary physics
>invents the entirety of calculus mathimatics

0 was invented by the Pajeets la

>Be turkroach
>Control the way to India
>Wyatt people hate you so much, that they send an expidition to nowhere in hope of finding another way to India

>burns down the library of alexandria in the name of islam
>appropriates other races sceintific acheivments
>damands credit for everything
S E M I T I C
E
M
I
T
I
C

White people burned it down first

wikipedia is chuck full of propaganda and revisionist history like that

>Romans
>Snowy-snowy milk color

Your argument is retarded desu.

>conquer half of asia
>conquer a third of africa
>burn half the documents you find (alexandria)
>claim the other half as your inventions

>conquer half of the world
>get bitch-slapped by poles