Anyone know of a good non-cucked browser? I can't believe Firefox is pulling this shit

Anyone know of a good non-cucked browser? I can't believe Firefox is pulling this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

vivaldi.com/?lang=en_US
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Safari

tor

Brave

vivaldi.com/?lang=en_US
Vivaldi is the best browser I have ever used. It is so fucking user friendly and light it can run on a toaster. It is just a better version of chrome. So if you dont like chrome give it a try. It is also very customizable.

>I can't believe Firefox is pulling this shit

Have you been living under a rock the last few years?

Why aren't you using edge?

Pale moon, it's a fork of earlier firefox so it shouldn't be difficult to get used to.

>women are 50% less likely to be able to use the internet

It's not our fault they suck at computers

No, sadly, most software engineer are insecure nu-male leftist, brainwashed into accepting diversity.

>still using Firefox as your web browser past 2012

>My gender prevents me from using the internet.

What is this retarded shit.

Thanks, user. Checking this one out....

Pale Moon or Brave

>tfw finally 1080p html5

ill use a browser if i can block adds and scripts
ff is pretty comfy for me

SeaMonkey

Marxism. They'll use anything to undermine white males, any excuse, no matter how absurd.

How does Firefox make money? If I use their browser am I somehow contributing to sjw causes?

Haven't upgraded yet. Is there a super cookie addon that will work? I hear Betterprivacy is out.

firefox is cucked and slow as shit
chrome is shitty restrictive spyware that has 1/10th the features firefox has

someone needs to make a red-pilled browser

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I didn't know the SJWs would take it this far.

Use Yandex. Embrace your inner Russiaboo.

>using global issue to justify local policy
that makes sense.

I was using waterfox/nightfox too but they hadn't updated it for so long I had to switch to standard firefox

My nigga

Don't listen to this guy, it's been debunked as unsecure for years.

Try cyberfox, or any Firefox fork. Alternatively use Firefox v23 or older with manual updates.

Rock Melt

Engineered by descendants of Goering in collaboration with the American Nazi Party.

It hasn't been disabled yet for me (27.0.1), I'm assuming it's still working.
The only addon that got shit on for me was a tabs addon that i used to change the color

>good
>non-cucked
Pick one.

>closed source

Chromium with botnet features disabled

Mozilla has been infiltrated by SJWs for years. They fired their CEO, the creator of Javascript, for being against gay marriage back in 2014.

Been thinking of trying a new browser myself. How is Opera? The free VPN sounds too good to be true.

Cyberfox

I don't care, i still use firefox, it's pretty good if you want to block ads and videos and do everything you want.

By the way, stop subscribing to firefox newsletter you unhinged fuck.

yandex browser

they get paid for things like having google be the default search engine for the search bar, etc.

>bitches can't into internet

My daughter watches more youtube than tv, including some poz shit that I try to keep her away from.

Thats when it all went to shit

BUT Brendan Eich is creating a new browser to combat spying, hope exists still.

This was the Firefox default home page.

Slimjet
Everyday allday

>browses Sup Forums using chrome incognito mode.

maxthon browser

Yep, and it's just blink with an adblocker integrated. No features and unstable.

There's nothing better than Firefox. You may not like some of its internal decisions, but it has absolutely no impact on the product itself.

>all these fags suggesting closed source alternatives
Have fun giving all your data away.

>live in us
>use yandex
>it redirects all relevant data to fsb
>get blackmailed to become a russian sleeper agent
>steal some US secretes
>flee to russia
>party with snowden and this babe

>options
>when firefox starts: Show blank page

>firefox is cucked
>chrome is jew shit but fast so stuck using it
Meh i will move eventually, i fucking hate google

Well, i don't see this retarded questions shown in my default home page, so i don't know.

Who said he isn't?
I mean, see his post.

>There's nothing better than Firefox

but that's wrong, it's chrome 2.0 now.

Do they have addons? I use like 13 on homofox and I absolutely need like half of them

How so? It still has better extensions and more features. It keeps its own rendering engine.

I don't see how chrome is better than Firefox now. At least say Chromium, because chrome is 100% spyware.

Pale moon has extremely bad memory leaks the past few updates

The 2.0 is the most complete browser out of the box that ever existed, with the old opera coming second. Good shit. Unfortunately it's is slow af nowadays.
>tfw I could screencap all open tabs to its entirety with it and still save it with the url in the name.
Beast. It blew me in 2007.

opera is the final redpill, and its norwegian

Nice trips, family. I've been using it for a year or two and I'm still waiting to be activated. Feels bad.

Iron (SWIron) is pretty good. Its built on Chromium so it behaves pretty similar to Chrome, except it is more focused on maintaining privacy.

Wish I could remove that autistic background from Palemoon...

>Meh i will move eventually, i fucking hate google

Get slimjet, it's based off chrome but without all the jewy cuck shit

>There's nothing better than Firefox. You may not like some of its internal decisions, but it has absolutely no impact on the product itself.
Wtf are you talking about, Chink, ever since they started to enrich their team with diversity its quality went down the drain. It became unstable, slow and demanding. Shit eats 2gb of ram when I have 10 tabs open, how terrible is that?

palemoon is my personal favorite forefox fork
its forked off a really old version though and sometimes you get compatibility issues with retarded websites but for almost all browsing its fine

>it became unstable, slow and demanding
What? I've never seen Firefox being faster than this, especially with e10s finally being finished. Are you shitting me?

>Shit eats 2gb of ram when I have 10 tabs open, how terrible is that?
I have 15 tabs open right now and it uses around 1GB. Amongst these, there are multiple heavy webapps. Stop pulling numbers out of your ass.

Chrome eats double that.

>chink
??

Yep. Since the guy that started Brave left, FF has turned to shit.
I actually use the new Opera browser now, even though I know all the issues, it's just faster and better. (one it's setup right on 'nix) I'd rather use Brave but it's still beta imo.

Superb on this end user

what does that even mean

is there a single.country with available internet where women are not allowed to buy a computer ?

what the hell

I generally do not connect to web sites from my own machine, aside from a few sites I have some special relationship with. I usually fetch web pages from other sites by sending mail to a program (see git://git.gnu.org/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at them using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it (using konqueror, which won't fetch from other sites in such a situation).

IE
too bad its shit

>It still has better extensions and more features

Mozilla is scrapping half the extensions in 2017 m8, Chrome is the better option at this point because the data backups don't die every 3 months. But again, cyberfox is better.

Palememe best browser

Can it use FF add-ons?

Don't you know that when 50% of women touch a keyboard they start having excruciating cramps in their Pussy? CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!

To be fair, XUL is a piece of shit. Shame they're disabling it so early, though. FF's version of webextensions is pretty complete, though.

>Chrome is the better option at this point because the data backups don't die every 3 months
Have fun giving away all of your data.

>Yep. Since the guy that started Brave left, FF has turned to shit.
He was CEO of Mozilla. He wasn't a lead developer or anything.
>I actually use the new Opera browser now
It's literally a reskinned chromium.

No, they need to be adapted to pale moon, and the compatibility is growing weaker and weaker.

the ones you actually need, yes

the best thing we can do is to outlaw islam worldwide.

Edge isnt compatible with a lot of sites

this
company created and run by based Brenden Eich(man)

What a coincidence,i started using Chrome because Firefox was crashing on me every hour i used it.

How do you fire the CEO?

This!
Women are very proficient at posting their fucking duckface on the internet...

Here's my policy: let them know that they provide an application and have no business peddling their childish, uninformed politics. I have promised and informed Firefox that every time I see them do this, I will donate to the exact opposite of their cause. Female access to the internet? I find a way to funnel funds to African warlords. Female genital mutilation? There's a donation to a radical Saudi mosque. I think I'll start taking screen caps and emailing them to Firefox to show that I'm serious.

If even a handful of such people do the same, perhaps they could be persuaded to shut the fuck up.

Just installed it

Yes, on Pale Moon works with fagfox addons, but a lot of them brokewith the last update. There are people updating/forking the more popular ones.

Why you do thaT?

Yeah I know what Opera is and I don't like it, but FF is too fucking slow and BS.
That's why I'd rather use something else.

He received a lot of backlash internally because he donated for an organization against gay marriage. He resigned due to the outrage. Pretty shitty thing to do: it's his money and he can do whatever he wants with it.

Nice one, senpai! I totally believe that you're really doing this.

>FF is too fucking slow and BS
Eh, not for me. Works on my machineĀ©, I guess.

Oh it's so true. And they only do it because they desperately believe it will help them get laid.

if you want women to use the internet put a computer in the kitchen god damn it

Stupid faggots can't even respond.

Well I've seen a major decrease in performance over the past 6 mo ~ year or I would never have 1/2 switched. I still use it for some things b/c of the add ons.

Pale Moon will take over the addon market since Fagfox is self-destructing, so it dooesn't matter about legacy compatibility.

Wanted to check it out
Default setting install
Better start working on my Quran

That would distract her from making me a sandwich

Yeh, no one should be surfing through their own box. But, for normie and public facing shit I have something set-up with nothing worth losing or saving.

Why do you hate your mother so much?

Kek based Rusev

That's not arabic. Farsi

You probably should, since your daughters will eventually become they're play things.