THE TRUMP CURSE STRIKES AGAIN

>Kelloggs virtue signals by leaving Trump-supporting website Breitbart

>Same day it's revealed they're using child labor and all the liberals jerking off to them are literally blowing slave drivers

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/30/kelloggs-child-labor-amnesty-international-wilmar-indonesia/

TRUMP WINS AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/dumpkelloggs/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4KX7p_PkX_Q
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/30/kelloggs-child-labor-amnesty-international-wilmar-indonesia/
amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/11/palm-oil-global-brands-profiting-from-child-and-forced-labour/
archive.is/pTRoK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please Mr. president-elect, It's too much winning. you haven't even started your term.

Remember when he said we would get tired of winning? I used to not know what that was like.

libcucks BTFO

bump!!!

We gonna win so much you may even get tired of winning and you'll say please, please Mr. president, It's too much winning! We can't take it anymore!

Everything is so weird now, idk wtf is going on

Isn't Kellog the idiot who promoted non religious kiddie piddie diddlie cutting?

it's mostly just that the left was so sure they had already won the culture war that they didn't bother to hide their secrets anymore
whenever one of them acts up, a casual glance is sufficient to find something you can use to club them to death

Truly the correct timeline

The Meme Convegence

Praise Kek

Jesus CHRIST all Trump ever does is win

HE NEVER STOPS

HE ALWAYS WINS

I THOUGHT MY BODY WAS READY BUT IT'S TOO MUCH MR. PRESIDENT-ELECT

HAVE MERCY

President Trump's twitter timeline is the best timeline

Stomp these fuckers down into the dirt. I'll miss Pringles but otherwise IDGAF.

breitbart.com/dumpkelloggs/

Yea this is getting into nutted but still sucking territory. Don't know if I can handle it for 4 years.

wew

crunchy nutted?

Im not gonna stop eating cereal because some faggot redditors are upset

the mask has come off for the left, and its true face is ugly

sad thing is ive seen this coming for a while, so i dont evdn get to be surprised with this

>Don't know if I can handle it for 4 years.
I've got some bad news for you then

They feed you nerd virgins cereal down at CTR? I thought you got nothing but pizza. 6-11 slices no doubt.

How is he doing it?

Is there anything that can stop that man?

More like 9-11 slices.

Circumcisers btfo

>remember that vid of a dude pissing on kellogs cereal? Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4KX7p_PkX_Q

who cares? Children should work.

The brother of the guy that started Kelloggs cereal yes. He was a doctor that recommended you mangle your son's dangle do he doesn't masturbate and to feed him his brother's cereal so they get proper nutrition.

I hope BB becomes the whistle blowers for Trump. All the bullshit right out in the open. Transparent as fuck.

HAHAHAHA

But seriously can I have a link to a real news site thanks and learn to archive you fucker.

>TFW not even close to sick of winning

>Kikebart
Gettin real tired of their shit

>can I have a link to a real news site
Here you go

>yfw Kellogg was a Christian man who used his cereals to spread the gospel

He would despise what has become of his company.

His gospel of cutting kiddy cocks

amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2016/11/palm-oil-global-brands-profiting-from-child-and-forced-labour/

>real news

I'll get CNN to blame Trump for the child slavery somehow

Sure you are Madam non-President

>advocating circumcision
You are literally being the best goy

I ain't clicking that shit until you archive it.

Fuck I'll do it.

archive.is/pTRoK

I'm still skeptical because they called kikebart on their shit so of course they're going to go after it. Just like the MSM goes after Trump.

Now let me know when a news site that isn't going to war with Kelloggs prints the story,

40% of their website is literally muh Jews

>I'll get CNN to blame Trump for the child slavery somehow
>Trump is antiglobalist
>Globalism can help to develop poor countries
>Poor countries = kids labour
>Trump is a dirty pig who wants children to work
Its not so difficult desu

This is truly and most ridiculos year to be present and accounted for on the line of meme war draftees. Lord Kek only knows if R Lee Ermy is going to become involved now.

HE IS NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET!!!!!!

Ford keeps their Lincoln manufacturing in the US instead of send it to Mexico.
Carrier keeps their manufacturing plant in the US instead of moving it to Mexico.
and........

HE IS NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET!!!!!!

Are we going to be able to handle all the winning?!?!?
Am I going to need psychiatric help to handle all the winning?!?!?

>Kellogg was a Christian man
He preached a jewish practice of circumcision.

Damaging what God created is hardly a christian thing to do

Remember what happened to Macy's stock when they went against Trump? It crashed from $70.00+ to $30.00.

>Damaging what God created is hardly a christian thing to do
actually 'tipping the god' was quite popular among first christians.

HE NEVER STOPS

HE ALWAYS WINS

HOW CAN I BEAR SO MUCH WINNING

>company stops buying ad space on your news website
>get salty and run a hit piece on them
>accuse them of buying palm oil from some plant in a shithole country so they can use it to make chips in another shithole country
I appreciate Breitbart trying to be a decent alternative to the MSM but this is not helping their image.

Child labor is practically commonplace in both Indonesia and China and everybody knows it. By this logic we should be boycotting like half the companies in the US, especially clothing manufacturers. And according to Breitbart's own article, Kellogg isn't even selling the child labor products outside of China.

tl;dr Kikebart is full of kikes who are doing their best to ensure they are only marginally better than the MSM

>first christians
So Jews?

So you support child labor, I see? Interesting. Very interesting.

Your position is noted.

christians were jewish sect so there was little difference between them. circumcision wasnt obligatory tho.

You could probably use some psychiatric help now, user...

/thread

don't forget apple I looking at opening a us plant

Mr. Trump, at least wait until inauguration, the normies are getting suspicious

I never said I supported child labor. I know English probably isn't your first language but do try to work on your reading comprehension.

But I'm not some globalist EU-tier fucktard who thinks I should be able to tell other sovereign nations how to run themselves. If China wants to be a 2nd world shithole that uses child labor and fucks up their environment, that's their choice.

1/8 made me reply

Source?

>not posting the superior version

I saw it on Sup Forums a few weeks ago, didn't save the source

I support slave labor as a means of poor people having a income. The alternative, like often shown before, is child prostitution. Child labor doesn't occur because of some super villain evil capitalist deciding on exploiting the third world, but by people there being dependent on their children adding to their families income to avoid starvation.
moral people are pro child labor and pro sweat shops. they pay better.

>well win so much that youll be tired of winning

I'm on the phone now with Suicide Prevention...and all they say is...I just have to man up and take it!

WHERE IS MY SAFE SPACE????

IT'S TOO MUCH WINNING!!!!

>Trumps Pro living conditions rhetoric has incited fear into innocent child slave drivers, forcing them to abuse the children just looking to make some change to go to school!

>By this logic we should be boycotting like half the companies in the US
so your argument isn't that it's wrong to boycott slave labor, just only wrong if breitbart does it?

>don't forget apple I looking at opening a us plant
not confirmed yet...repeat...yet

Never get tired of winning

No my argument is that this is nothing more than a kike hit piece over adbux. If Breitbart wants to talk about child labor and slave labor then maybe they should have written an article about all of the big players who profit from it. This is like liberal-tier virtue signalling. They don't really care about child labor here, they care about Kellogg not paying them anymore.

A good, reputable news outlet does not do hit pieces in retaliation for lost ad revenue

A good, reputable news outlet does not make it personal

An effective propaganda outfit makes it personal.

>saved...thx

That's where my issue is. I can't trust the MSM and I don't want my alternative sources of news to be fucking propaganda outfits.

How do you feel when you realize that none of these scandals even matter? There doesn't seem to be a way to convince the general populace about anything. Even when you have clear evidence, they either refuse their eyes and ears or even worse, brush everything off and accept it as normal. How do you deal with these feelings?

nice work

LIBSHITS BTFO
>LIBSHITS BTFO
LIBSHITS BTFO
>LIBSHITS BTFO
LIBSHITS BTFO
>LIBSHITS BTFO
LIBSHITS BTFO
>LIBSHITS BTFO

AND DON'T COME BACK

But everything is propaganda. Objectivity is a lie.

>libtard tier temper tantrums

when is this shit going to end?

>It's too much winning

take that joint out of your mouth, that's crazy talk

>So you support child labor, I see?
There's nothing wrong with child labour per se. It's healthy for children to something productive and earn their own money. Problem is exploitation, not child labour.

This anime poster is a child of tru-Sup Forums. Kikebart aligns with our interests for now, but they are still the other side I coin that shitholes like huffpo and salon occupy.

I guess if you look at both sides of the coin it sort of evens out? But that requires critical thinking and reading between the lines of two sets of propaganda. That's a lot of work just to be informed.

Just saying, any news source is picking and choosing what to report, what not to report, what emotionally loaded words to use. You either propagandize something that helps you or something that hurts you but it's always propaganda.

>A good, reputable news outlet does not do hit pieces in retaliation for lost ad revenue
>
>A good, reputable news outlet does not make it personal
a cuckservative does not counterpunch

we aren't cuckservatives

these corporations need to learn that if they discriminate against us then so will we discriminate against them

even if you don't like kikebart, the left thinks it is attacking US

He hasn't even taken office yet, but so much has changed after he won

I'd hardly call this a counterpunch. It reads like a typical temper tantrum that we see all the time from the left. Why should we condemn the left for it and pardon the right?

I believe that we can beat the left without sinking to their level. Walk a virtuous and genuine path, and others will follow.

>I'd hardly call this a counterpunch
why not?

they attacked breitbart, breitbart attacked back

fuck off KIDF!

>They insult our incredibly diverse staff
You know what, this is incredibly cucked and it's true that they are awfully diverse. I will have nothing to do with the Kikebart tumour and neither should you!

Your ancestors and your people are watching, do not stoop but RISE Sup Forums! RISE!

Oh. You're a faggot.

Reminder that Chinatsu is best girl.

Implying kids here have anything better to do.

The labor here is god awful cheap and willing to work for anything that I am ashamed to bring my own engineers (from a neighboring country) to work for a project here. Tried to cost for accommodation. I told them normally we budget at max 1 person a (big) room in a house for my local engineers.

Got laughed at because their engineers are willing to share 3 to a room. These guys are cray.

>attacked
Did Kellogg make a public statement telling people not to read Breitbart? Did they decry Breitbart as "fake news"? How is this an attack, all they've done is stopped giving them money. In fact, Kellogg's spokesperson literally made this statement:
“To be clear, our decision had nothing to do with politics”

Buying adspace is practically charity at this point, nearly everybody uses some form of Adblock and won't see it anyways. If I donate money to my church every week and then eventually decide not to donate anymore am I somehow attacking the church?
In your mind maybe, I can only imagine how wounded you'd feel if people stopped giving money at your synagogue.

chinatsu is pretty cute too

I'll add two more points:

First, it may be that Kellogg is pulling ad support to protect themselves when the (((MSM))) inevitably tries to label Breitbart and other alternative news sites as "fake news". There's a dozen different ways you can look at this.

Second, imagine Chick-fil-A, a conservative christian anti-gay marriage company, were to stop giving adbux to Huffpo. If Huffpo did the same thing Breitbart did, would you boycott Chick-fil-A?

they are boycotting kikebart

we are boycotting kellogs

kek

you really think we care about moral equivalence?

they attacked us, we attack back

being nice gets us nowhere