Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

I would have said we were lawful neutral, and burgerland is chaotic neutral

Is it weird that I felt a sense of pride seeing us at chaotic evil?

You guys don't do anything specifically evil, and I was considering not even putting Japan in there.

You're absolute filth, not funny, and are old news.

Canada is here now.

Having the British Empire as 'Chaotic Good'.

kek

Lawful I meant.

>anglos
>good

So Australia and Canada are the exact opposites?

GIVE ME YOUR BLOOD.

fuck off with your sjw ideologies

Yes. Australians are dropping their shitposting quality for some reason, too.

Straya will rule the universe

I fucking hate Canadians and their embarrassing behaviour.

Change UK and Canada, US and Australia

I love this meme so much.

Save some of that aryan blood for us.

no, nothing on Sup Forums is accurate, this place is cartoonish generalization of countries going racists and xeno on everybody else thinking they are above everybody else when we are all shit on this rock floating in space.

says the sheit

Finnish women are not hotter than Polish kobiety, fucking kek. Google pictures of Helsinki nightclubs, it'll give you a good idea of the average female look.

Yeah, nah.

We are a convict culture. It permeates everything prior to British and American emulation.
We looked like Brits until we switched allegiance to America. Now we look like Americans in some ways. It's all a front.
As long as Ned Kelly is a national hero, our most famous books are about convicts contemporary and past, bikies ride around with impunity, we refuse to let refugees in, our sense of humour is about destroying anyone who thinks they're better than anyone else, we aren't concerned about danger, we joke about glassing cunts, we have an omerta (never dog your mates), loyalty to mates comes way higher than loyalty to the state etc. etc. etc. we will always remain a criminal paradise.
Which is full. FUCK OFF WERE FULL

>Japan
>Beautiful

99% of the girls in Japan are ugly as fuck man.

But the sun never sets on the british empire due to bits of rock we own in the middle of various seas and oceans.

>germany
>hates foreigners
there are not enough green arrows

>Canada
>Good

Not @ shitposting m8

BLOOD~DESU

That's in Scotland though. Dinnae go appropriatin oor culture nou.

>US
>Chaotic Good

>Straya
>Chaotic Evil

>Germoney
>Lawful Evil

>Russia
>Neutral Evil

Neck yourself.

Unfortunately.

Mhmm

>America
>good

More like chaotic neutral

we're the eternal chaotic neutral

Le things that happened forever ago. Go to bed Gramps

>Canada
>Good

>brits
>lawful
>good
no never

Swap Russia and Canada.

>Canada
>Good
>UK
>Not Neutral
We are lawful neutral/good. Australia exists outside of this matrix in the lone box of "True Chaos".

Shut the fuck up Bilbo

Say what you will about Berlusconi, he grabbed life by the pussy.

Maybe you should put more flags in a section than designating a single flag that sort of prescribed to the notion

>USA, UK
>good
Yeah, no.

and he's about to do it again, he has claimed that he intends to reunite the italian right wing

>USA
>don't do anything evil

>Canada
>Good
yeah, nah

They have cute girls not beautiful girls

Well considering the alternatives, I could get behind that.

Get used to it my dear Hohol, Americans and Brits will always live under the eternal delusions that their governments did nothing wrong, and that the current leftist corruption is very recent.

Japan = Lawful neutral

Lawful because they are very traditional
Neutral because they tend to keep to themselves

Germany hates foreigners?

go fuck back to fucking your sheep kiwi

No.

UK is also lawful evil.

>german women
>not ugly

They're laughing stock of everybody in Eastern Europe. I have a strange feeling that this graph was made by people who have never been in any of those places.

>That red stripe in the south east us
The niggers are responsible for this, nigger women are so not attractive it's a miracle niggers are still alive.

Are Quebecois girls actually super hot?

leafs are definitely chaotic neutral