OOOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEYYYYYYYY

OOOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEYYYYYYYY

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38133209

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes
youtube.com/watch?v=KtEkRpGpHE8
livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-awkYhtey50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The eternal yid is at it again! I think they need to be taught a lesson

It's just always the same trick with these fucking kikes

American and British soldiers fought for this

>In 100 we will still be receiving messages of Holocaust survivors

Years*

What did Kek mean by this?

KEK confirms that the eternal jew will still be playing the holocaust card for centuries to come

>theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

>telling people who they have to vote for while claiming to be a moral authority

Yeah, that worked fucking great the last couple of times they tried.

Landslide victory for Hofer incoming.

Question. If Poles are so based, why don't they dig up the grounds at Treblinka to prove there are no bodies there at all, and settle the hoax once and for all?

>got shipped off to (((death camp)))
>didn't die

Wooooow such story much believable

>Oy vey I was partially an egg and a sperm during the holocaust

>The ovens! I saw it with my own flagella!

>oy vey don't vote for the guys who want fewer immigrants and turksmell to leave this makes jews sad

We've seen this song and dance before and it makes me hate them more every time

Doing the math, it appears that this kike survived for 3 years in a "death camp".

If the aim of Germany was to kill as many of these parasites as they could as quickly as possible in their internment camps how did so many manage to survive for years in them?

>Muh holocaust emotional blackmail

Jews are pure scum trully the cancer of humanity

Even assuming they were right and Hofer starts to deport all Jews - why should the population refuse to pick the best candidate for themselves just because it means bad news for a tiny minority?

Born in Nazi deathcamp hospital and Nazi deathcamp preschool, where they learned to take showers and be gassed.

Missed one. Can you send Zyklon B to people from amazon.com?

youtube.com/watch?v=KtEkRpGpHE8

theguardian.com/science/2015/aug/21/study-of-holocaust-survivors-finds-trauma-passed-on-to-childrens-genes

i can already see the jews claiming all the bodies would have decomposed by now.

and all the libcucks nodding along

>Oy vey, half of my mothers mother was an egg during the holocost. 6 gorillion!

wouldn't they be fossils instead? thats what science tells us

It makes no difference whether it happened or not at this point since people are no longer buying into the muh holocaust card

The era in which it did the most damage was the cold war and that has passed by

livescience.com/44443-treblinka-archaeological-excavation.html

>He doesn't know about 2nd and 3rd generation "survivors" who have the trauma passed on to them epigenetically

WHEN is Austria's next fucking election?

December 5th

You underestimate the effects of zyklon B, Goy.

a recent scientific study shows that animal carcasses exposed to zyklon B and then burned, deteriorate much more rapidly and thouroughly than normal. Even the bones!

This is an example of media retardation. Auschwitz was not a death camp, it was Birkenau that was. They don't even know the official story.

Fuck this cunt trying to fuck up our nationalist revival with muh 6 gorillion. Do they not realize the more they do shit like this, the more likely it is for it to happen again?

~~~~CNN~~~~
BREAKING NEWS
~~~~CNN~~~~
JEWISH HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR LETTER FOUND UNDER AN UNTOUCHED PILE OF ASHES IN TREBLINKA CONCENTRATION CAMP WARNING ABOUT PRESIDENT BARRON TRUMP'S DECISION TO SET UP A COLONY ON MARS ON JANUARY 22ND THIS YEAR 2052

it will happen m8s

Holocaust survivors are pussies.
Here's a real survivor talking.

youtube.com/watch?v=-awkYhtey50

oy vey goyim

(((going viral)))

Oy Gevalt! It's like anudda shoah!

>There will still be a significant jewish population 100 years from now
That's a shame

Tomi Reichental was 9 when he was detained and sent to a concentration camp
He is now 47 years old.

>A few weeks ago
>"Old people don't have to deal with the consequences of their choices. They shouldn't even be allowed to vote!"

>Now
>"Holocaust survivor's appeal goes viral"

B-but what about the trace elements of DNA that would reside in the soil after decomposition?

P-please don't sue me Mr. Shekelstein.

>89 years

Fuck off and die the world belong to our generation now.

>100999999

Always annoys the shit out of me and lefties do it all the time.

>You should not vote for X because that is not in my best interest
Fuck off, this is my vote, you have your own. If you don't want X then vote for someone else, but don't tell me what to do with mine.

>they think this guilt tripping still works
oy vey

>Implying there won't be another holocaust, which they will refer to

She had nothing to fear until she mentioned it.

You forgot that thing liberals were trying to push about the old lady and other old ladies who voted for Cunton because "a female president before I die".

They are even making holograms of survivors to make it eternal guilt now. Pic related

>when you meme but its actually reality

How can anyone defend Nofer's opponent? The leftists literally hired Antifa to count the postal votes, and antifa rigged the election. Then the courts found out and overturned it (although I guess they didn't declare it outright fraud - just massive irregularities with postal votes in a supermajority of districts)

If Nofer doesn't win in a landslide, I will truly give up all hope for krauts getting their shit together

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I HOPE EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF YOU """""""""""""""""""""SURVIVORS""""""""""""""""""""" FUCKING DIES ALREADY YOU EVIL FUCKING KIKES THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPEN BUT IT SHOULD

(((Goes viral)))
Lol these parasites are actually the plauge now.

Nothing will happen to her
This is just the same old bullshit we already heard a hundred times
>Hofer is L I T E R A L L Y Hitler guise! Listen to me, I'm an old hag who wants to con some money out of the fear-mongering mainstream media while playing into their lies
>HAHA I'm such a brave old jewish lady

Noone buys into this bullshit. except for bleeding heart faggots and cunts who want to virtue-signal on social media

She must've been ill on the day of the gassing.

(((((((Science))))))

>brute german efficiency
>crematory capable of burning 6000000 bodies/day
>sadistic guards who constantly torture prisoners
>various rube (((goldberg))) tier killing machines
>fail to kill all these dirty jew rats

hmm..

This gave me a good sensible chuckle.

REEEEEE
these fucking kikes always use the same tricks!

You must accept millions of muslim "refugees" in your country because holocaust goyim

I'm sorry for the holocaust even though I'm not white can we pls just move on

Your pretty Asian homeland must accept millions of undesirables

Asians were called honorary aryans by hitler, so you are also responsible for the holocaust you filthy goy