When will this be outlawed?

When will this be outlawed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjtK39xMQsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>that shitstain

as soon as we will all niggers

When its classified as public indecency.

>that mudstreak

Niggers can't even wipe their asses correctly

It already is in urban america, apparently.

In civilized countries (like Poland) it is

Soon hopefully.

>That shit stain
>Nigger
>Sagging

Clearly a shooped picture. Young black males are too meticulous about their clothes and appearance for this to happen. Make it an overweight white walmart shopper next time and I will believe.

That's not shit, he just has too much melanin so he sweats it out.

baka all dese whiebois who no nothin bout swag

no wonda y'all get no pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=JjtK39xMQsw

They don't seem to understand that sagging pants comes from prison sex culture.

Isn't it supposed to be a sign you are a cumdumpster for someone else in jail?

This

Basically means they open for business.

niggers outlawed? Not soon enough.

Give them niggers a break, they can only afford half a pair of pants and their legs get cold.

you sound like an SJW
>WAH this offends me quick ban it

you don't like it don't look

tfw no young slave buck to rape infront of his family

SHART

>misinfo

WRONG

The style started because when incarcerated they remove your belt because it can be used as a weapon. This led to bix noobs to doing things such as "if my brother has to look a fool I will too"

remind me this

Clearly you've never been to Atlanta.

This is why I can't go outside anymore.

I don't understand how his pants stay up.

that looks delicious tbqh

Underrated

when we finally ban cartoon network, of course:

I'ts cartoon network's fault

In my hometown in GA it is. Its indecent exposure

30 fucking generations in North America and they still can't wrap their purple lips around our language or figure out how to wear clothing like a human.

Fucking animals need to be back in Africa.

You'll stop worrying about it when only whites do it. Then you won't even think once about it.

Funny, we have the same sentiments regarding white Americans.

It should be to be honest. How is that any different than a woman walking around in underwear?

>Then you won't even think once about it.
No, then it'll become an even bigger display of "durr male hunkiness" like it's already treated with white guys who do it.

here in denver white faggots do it with skinny jeans and it somehow looks even more ridiculous. you should see these dumb faggots trying to walk up stairs or get into a car it's shameful

who knows...

it's been banned in my town for decades now, and I live in fucking california

rofl faggot please drop the act. you were just with others at an online space where you all were happily sharing and oogling pictures of guys sagging, all of whom happened to be white.

^this.
Also, baggy pants fashion came about because of hand me down clothing in the hood.
The bigger your pants means the bigger your older brother.

yeah i love skinnyfat hipster ass.

i'm /fit/ and therefore gay but i go for pic related, not dumpy hipsters. pls don't insult me with that nonsense. tia

how come the pants never fall down?

Nah bro, as soon as we exterminate the nogs there will be no need to ban shit like that. Cure the desease instead of just treading the symptoms.

they have to walk with their legs spread apart like they just shit themselves. i'm serious it looks absolutely retarded.

if you watch the american tv show cops you can see them trying to "run" with jeans sagging past their ass. it's more of a waddle like some retarded penguin

>>that mudstreak
>Niggers can't even wipe their asses correctly
So true.
Then they wonder why they can't get a job.

How to achieve this mode? I do BJJ but I want to be built like this

lift heavy and often, bulk hard, and hibernate during winter

#BeltsForBlackies

Indecent exposure.

You're a gigantic faggot. This guy in this webm looks retarded. The guy in the first picture you posted looks miles better, and so does the guy in this picture I'm posting now.

>wanting to look like that
>ever

synthol

bucket crab detected

stay fat

that pic is so trashy american that I think I turned into a red solo cup for a second.

dyel?

Nah, maybe I'm being a dick, but there is definitly some unnatural things in his body. You don't end up like that by just "working out harder". I mean, even his fucking ass is buff as fuck.

like i said:
dyel?

I do.
and you?

Can we get a campaign going about how this is truly just black gay culture and see if they continue this retarded shit?

yeah, but i'm not the one questioning how the largest and most powerful kinetic chain in the body can be "buff as fuck"

you must be a curlbro who think "girls doin't care about legs brah" and you quarter-squat 2pl8 thinking that's an accomplishment

This posts makes zero sense. 0/10

well tipped

this nigger is too stupid to type 2 words into google.

you should return to reddit t b q h f a m

exactly as i thought. no counterargument because you know it's all true so you resort to least-common-denominator memeing

Niggers should be outlawed

KILL
ALL
NIGGERS

Typical americans

>here in denver white faggots do it with skinny jeans and it somehow looks even more ridiculous. you should see these dumb faggots trying to walk up stairs or get into a car it's shameful
Talking like a nigger vs not saying colour and to-MA-toes

>Denver

Sorry to hear that. Greeley master race here.

I know what it means. You don't know when to use it. Your other insult was also made no sense in context. Idiot.

incorrect

It's illegal in my county already

denver went downhill fast and hard after dudeweed

Sorry, what? Do you speak English?

I never really liked Denver much to be honest. Lived in Broomfield when I was a kid. Wasn't bad. Greeley isn't bad though. Dudeweed is kinda an issue, but it's more oil money up here than anything. So despite the beaners, it's still pretty conservative up here.

Idiot.

TEN SCOOPS CMON

lmao

Lot of counties in Georgia have passed public decency laws concerning this type of dress. Not sure if its actively enforced, tho.

why would you allow you shit stain to show

>civilized
>Poland

kek'd and checked

No, that's just how they wear pants in jail because they're not allowed belts

Yo yo yo yoyo! check out my shitstain!

lmao

When I come to power

Sure thing Sadiq

He's a professional bodybuilder, so basically you have to dedicate your life to the sport to look like this. I workout as well but I understand that I will never look like this because of genetics, not using roids and not having 24/7 of al my time to lift and eat. The guy in the video is Oлeкcaндp Щyкин, he's from St.Peterburg

>t.kangz

satan wills it

This is all true

Damn, The Bronx really went down.

>Starts working out after being knocked out
Is this a primal response?

No. IT'S PUSHUPS TIME!

Pretty sure image on the right comes from one of those gay fetish ebooks on Amazon

When the amount of niggers getting raped gets to high.

kek