There is absolutely nothing wrong with multiculturalism

There is absolutely nothing wrong with multiculturalism

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

meme's aside, as long as they aren't terrorists and don't commit crime I agree.

Merkel your time will come.
You will hang from a lamppost within 2 years. Mark my words.

It depends if the cultures in question are tolerant of other cultures.

Which in most cases, isn't true.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with multiculturalism

tell that to israel.

They will give you a big list of all of the things wrong with it.

This

t. muhhamadberg von jihadstadt

>multiculturalism and diversity is about celebration and distinction of our differences in terms of ethnicity, culture and origin, and that is a good thing

>mankind will ultimately mix into one single race and culture, and that is a good thing

what the fuck do you people even want

Everything is fine. It was the only reasonable thing to do anyways. What does 'German' mean anyways...eating Bratwurst and watching football.? Hahaha....

this better be sarcastic, otherwise you deserve fucking gas

forced meme

Forced integration is just as bad as forced segregation.

>be me
>yesterday had to work with a tunisian
>funniest dude ever

racists will never understan

Rot

Leave Ahmed

He is Israel. Look at OP's flag.

As long as you're the same race and religion it's not so bad.

>He is Israel. Look at OP's flag.

kek

You are absolutely right.

Our country has you completely brainwashed...

suuuuuuure

give to that man some refugees

Sure, if the cultures are all from the same parent. Europeans can mix together just fine, and other first world cultures often get along with us great, but when you throw in cultures retarded by certain religions and general low IQ, nah.

you're right

Tell that to the mountain of raped white women in your country. Tell that to the German youth who are picked on with permission and forcefully prevented from even standing up for themselves. Fuck you.

Is there actually any data for that notion?

We heear this constant nagging from the left about strenght in diveristy and that multiculturalism is good.

Do they have anything to back those claims?

That's not multiculturalism. The deal in America was, 'we are Americans, America first. No matter where you come from, stick to the pack or gtfo' .

Todays multiculturalism operates on 'We are all so different and diverse and share absolutely nothing in common and exhibit any sign of loyality towards each other, but you are still supposed to pay taxes for Ahmed to support his 7th child.'

What happened to quid pro quo...godfuckingdamn.

Just the fact that niggers and mudslimes are aesthetically less pleasing than whites is enough of a reason to not let in your country.

>He hasn't read Bowling Alone

Achmed we see right through your little tricks

src?

for a friend

>said germany before committing cultural seppuku

Diversity weakens nations, by forcing everybody to be equal by adopting the nation's culture you strengthen the nation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_D._Putnam#Diversity_and_trust_within_communities

Nothing except hangover Kebab

Go read The Camp of Saints and tell me there's nothing wrong with multiculti.

"Give me that nigger dick" in google.

Click videos.

87% would get with a nog

Watch your mummy's first time with a nigger

Our country was the strongest country in the world during ww2 (and Russia) because we were all the same

During Nam we were weak and had to leave because of minorities in the military, civil rights movements, hippies, and "multiculturalism" at home

Nationalism shows pride and loyalty to your nation, therefore making the nation stronger, (for mother Russia! During ww2), multiculturalism makes nationalism and showing pride and loyalty to your nation the same as being a racist

This is actually happening for real but why is no one doing anything? I'm way too comfy to move.

It helped get Donald Trump elected.

But Australia is just fine, stop whining and take me in instead. I will push your whiteness ratio if you want me to,.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with multiculturalism

Are you part of the new German propaganda ministry to fight "hate speech"?

Multiculturalism teaches you to belittle yourself and disparage your ancestors and destroy your self-esteem to the point of rationalizing why civilizational suicide is good and necessary and unavoidable. Multiculturalism also teaches you to create fictional narratives about the greatness and goodness of the other and to resist anything in reality that contradicts those narratives, it teaches you to repeat these fairytales to yourself and others to the point that you all rationalize your own suicide as something good, necessary, and unavoidable.

Racism wouldn't be an issue if ethnically homogeneous nations were not undermined by mass immigration. Racism is a symptom of the problem, the problem is multiculturalism and diversity. You can't get rid of the symptom or cover it up and expect the illness to be cured. Humans are tribal in nature.

Diversity inspires distrust between citizens of different cultures/races, as the newcomers do not assimilate, and tend to group together rather tribalistically. For as long as the culture does not assimilate, both the natives and the immigrants will continue to antagonize one another. This is where the term 'racism' comes from; it is effectively just in-group preference over out-groups.

Black people even now in the US still prefer one another over white people, even though they'd been there for at most 180 years or so.

If even after all that time they'd been having a hard time getting to work with the natives, then how the hell will it work anywhere else?

Drink pic related user.

The problem is that white's are the only race that have given up their in-group preference, and it seems they're the only ones who are actually able to begin with.

As long as that is the case, you can never have masses of different cultured people all mixed and living together, because their differences will breed hostility.

wrong, there is a difference between race mixing and multikulti.

I won't bat an eye if a white man fucks a baklava or vice versa. However, what is important is that the immigrants not only respect, but adopt our values and culture.