youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro
youtu.be/GhbFiOHy0zQ
youtu.be/iZkojrcD_0I
foodreference.com/html/a-ladies-puttanesca.html
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48897
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=bofwya97-CA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer#1991_killings
nytimes.com/2016/04/15/world/americas/canadian-prime-minister-seeks-to-legalize-physician-assistedsuicide.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=nCC0nrrYZwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mRDKrxz-ttM
huffingtonpost.ca/2016/05/18/justin-trudeau-manhandle-gord-brown_n_10034310.html
youtube.com/watch?v=teeKyx91rbM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=YDgOKyTW1IM
canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org/genocide.pdf
thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2015/06/10/cultural-genocide-no-canada-committed-regular-genocide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA
wonkette.com/605165/wonkette-demands-justin-trudeau-release-all-photographs-from-his-half-naked-spelunking-trip
liveleak.com/view?i=c6a_1479448631
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=eRfUNvUp3PQ
vimeo.com/121353677
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was from the wethepizza hack wasnt it?
Not Comet like the yt dude says

>Video of a print of a screenshot of a mobile of a low quality jpeg of unknown source

Seems legit!

Video says the text is actually from Comet forums?

I thought that was fake? I'm all on board for this but if that doc is real Imma need some links.

It is fake. People like this idiot are ruining the investigation.

Nice source! Is 100% legitimate, confirmed by goyim himself.

fugg :d

it's only art guys don't be bigots, I'm jew and you can believe me!

shut it down!!!
you need more cultural enrichment!

Pizzatards call that PROOF and INCREDIBLE QUALITY

What is that from?

cometpingpong.com/friends-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=vlhBn_zSIro

Pizzagate is fake you idiots, stop looking into it and spend time on something more worthwhile like trolling sjws

youtu.be/GhbFiOHy0zQ

The document that this video really is fake though, fuck these shills trying to make a buck off a view on our investigation.

You're doing God's work, guys. Keep pushing.

>youre being a bad goy

youtu.be/iZkojrcD_0I

it is real.

"LADIES OF THE EVENING:"
foodreference.com/html/a-ladies-puttanesca.html

Fwd: Puttanesca sauce - we'd like to taste it
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48897

Clinton Documentary - Banned movies they do not want you to see ...
Video for the clinton documentary they don't want you to see
▶ 1:51:27
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

The Secret Life of Jeffrey Dahmer - YouTube
Video for Secret life of jeffrey dahmer
▶ 1:39:27
youtube.com/watch?v=bofwya97-CA

Serial Killer Groupies: When Murderers Have Fans - CrimeFeed
crimefeed.com/2015/06/serial-killer-groupies-murderers-fans/

justin is too retarded to be sinister

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Dahmer#1991_killings

> three further dismembered torsos dissolving in the acid solution.

What would you consider proof?

Nothing, he's a shill

In that picture, are those girl chromosomes printed on their fucking wall??

I know, it's just something I've always wondered. How does a shill respond when asked what it considers proof?

nytimes.com/2016/04/15/world/americas/canadian-prime-minister-seeks-to-legalize-physician-assistedsuicide.html?_r=0

EXTENDED VIDEO: Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau assaults two ...
Video for justin trudeau assaults another woman
▶ 3:11
youtube.com/watch?v=nCC0nrrYZwQ

Canadian Prime Minister Elbows Woman In Chest (VIDEO) - YouTube
Video for justin trudeau assaults another woman
▶ 4:10
youtube.com/watch?v=mRDKrxz-ttM

huffingtonpost.ca/2016/05/18/justin-trudeau-manhandle-gord-brown_n_10034310.html

(((People like this)))

Is this what you're wasting your time on to avoid the fact that Trump appointed a (((Goldman Sachs executive))) as Treasury Secretary?

Fuck of CTR. This is hard evidence.

PIZZA RESTAURANT OWNER ARRESTED FOR PEDOPHILIA

Did this all start because someone drew a map on a napkin and you faggots were bored?

>assault
lmao gimme a break

assisted suicide is a good thing in particular circumstances.. people dont need to suffer when they dont want to while also wasting tax dollars

Good analysis

wow a random le alt-right twitter attention whore printed out a word document and read it out loud

i believe in satanic pedos now

>How does a shill respond
He just doesn't. He's not here for having a discussion, exchanging arguments or being convinced. He's paid to disrupt discussion and ridicule any argument that goes against his master.

Look at his wife. She's pushing 60 and STILL in some sort of goth phase. Creepy fucks.

Look at this

youtube.com/watch?v=YDgOKyTW1IM

We're taking down a pizza restaurant that is secretly a front for a child sex-trafficking ring. There is enough evidence to convict at this point.

canadiangenocide.nativeweb.org/genocide.pdf

thestar.com/opinion/commentary/2015/06/10/cultural-genocide-no-canada-committed-regular-genocide.html

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpstc9r_esA

And you first piece of 'evidence' was an email about someone doodling a map on a handkerchief, correct?

breivik should have killed these "pizza" ping pong owners
this is just way too disturbing
why dont we have our own hero that fights against these satanists

>Some dude wrote the shit himself and printed it
>drumpfkins use it as legit source

how dumb can you be

That thai shill

Kill yourself

>There is enough evidence to convict at this point.

lol

It's a secret code that relates to the FBI's guidance on dealing with secretive child-trafficking rings. There were numerous instances where nouns were used out of context, but the code-words would make sense if applied as in the context of secretive child-trafficking ring. It's dark and disturbing.

So that email actually meant 'Hey, you left a child here with a gaping anus'?

This. The posts make no sense if you take the words ltierally. If you substitute the code meaning though ...

look at this picture again... look at the kids eyes man like wtf cmon now..

wonkette.com/605165/wonkette-demands-justin-trudeau-release-all-photographs-from-his-half-naked-spelunking-trip

What do you think we're doing now? Killing one or two of them would be like beheading a hydra, and we don't even know how many heads this hydra has. Better to play it this way. At the very least, if we annoy them enough, we may identify more targets by who moves against us. They might even sacrifice one of their own in an attempt to calm us down. One less for us to deal with if so.

Bump. That pic is one of the best evidence we have and yet it's not even on the wordpress blog

look at his eyes

this is the same old thing, conspiracy theorists referencing the delusional ramblings of other conspiracy theories without ever providing any real evidence. they make videos composed of clips of other retards videos and call it "research". it doesn't get any more retarded than this. but gosh it's dark!

So what does 'realtor' mean? What does 'send it in the mail' mean? Is it so hard to believe a nigga drew on a hankie and left it behind?

Is that a yes?

liveleak.com/view?i=c6a_1479448631

I am wondering if it has something to do with the

EU's efforts to steal Brexit. They are trying to

organise a second referendum on the issue, they've

done it before to many other European countries.

Failing that, they wont simply enact Article 50,

which is the refund clause that returns us to a

sovereign nation state, they will give us

something half-arsed that was nothing like what we

asked for. Which means continuing mass

immigration, among other things. The will of the

people is not being engaged with. I fucking hate

the arrogance of these people.
At least the United States got their Trump! That

guy is going to rock the planet. Everyone who

laughed in your face about supporting Trump got to

eat crow.
With Brexit, we are being ignored and frankly it's

unbearable. I think we are just headed for massive

civil unrest.

thats what it meant. 'map' meant DNA

idk what to say, at first it all seemed like distraction, but now i believe there is truth behind pizzagate
thing is, if those people are powerful as i believe they are
the truth will never come out
they will just hide it all, deny and lay down for a while
i said it once and ill say it again, if i ever meet a pedo i will kill him, no matter the reprecautions

They'd make up a code word for DNA before hand? Seems unlikely. And what does 'we can mail it to you' mean? They'll send a dead body in the post? Or a hankie stained with blood and cum and let the postal service handle it?

I dont even know if this post is a joke or not. I hope so.

This is getting beyond the levels that jews posses.

And if it isn't the jews, then who is it?

Someone drew on a hanky, it "seemed pizza-related," and it was so important that whoevee hosted the party was asking around to see if people wanted it back?

Ok friendo

Holy shit.

These people werent throwing a rager while their parents were away. This was probably a fancy dinner party with butlers and shit. You would ask around if something was left behind.

SATANIC TALMUD - YouTube
Video for Satanic Talmud
▶ 10:19
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0

THE OTHER ISRAEL [full documentary] - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Keep going guys. We'll get these shit stains.

Podestas house I believe.

hang on whats the difference between pizzagate and eyes wide shut

i thought they were the same

youtube.com/watch?v=eRfUNvUp3PQ

You just know...

In one of those infowars videos Joe Biggs says the 'pasta' 'walnut' words are listed as FBI codes on their website.

That's a lie right?

Just go on the FBI website and find out. I'm guessing they wouldnt openly tell the world they knew what codes people were using though.

Should have taken samples from that barrel and see what exactly the residue was.

correct, that is a lie. those "code words" were created on reddit and Sup Forums and now the retards are trying to meme them into reality.

just when I think this shit can't get any worse

something new comes out that just solidifies the theory even more

God help us and God help those poor children. This is fucking disgusting and enraging.

What I am most worried right now, to be honest, is that we may be part of a witchhunt that could potentially target completely innocents.

Sup Forums has shown its power during gamergate, shekelshoa and of course the Trump election, but what if we make a mistake, like those Plebbitors did when they thought they had identified the Boston Bomber, yet hat only found a completely innocent man?

I think the old "Trust but verify" should be repeated under every post.
Its too easy to get carried away.

shill

how do you people sleep with yourselves at night?

Also, what does "seemed pizza-related" mean in your coded world? It 'seemed' like it was related to fucking kids? How does that work?

>Didn't look into pizzagate until today
>Things going on beyond levels of regular jewery
>Find out what the whole pizza thing means
>Cheese pizza meme is real
This is becoming too much.

yes, everyone who disagrees is a shill/sexist/racist...
Gee, where did I hear that first?

They are definitely using foods as code for something though. 'Better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta' is nonsensical. Also the email advising them not to talk about ice cream around others incase they inquire and the forward email where they laugh that the guy doesn't know what walnut sauce stands for.

It could be something stupid like weed. It is deffo a code though.

I just pointed out that you are a shill, that doesn't mean that I want to engage with you. Fuck off.

but what if it's true?
vimeo.com/121353677
the band that played in the ping pong restaurant

I don't sleep by myself. I sleep with pizza, so I always have company.

Question; how does someone who doubts this whole story prove they are not a shill?

holy fuck

That teddy bear that has to sit and watch

I like to cover myself with a cheese-handkerchief when I sleep and cuddle up to my realtor-map.

We test by showing them the insurmountable evidence, and when their ignorance of the facts is revealed with ignore them as a shill.

that video is literally just a rehash of other videos that are a rehash of previous videos. how much more stupid can you get user?

It could be some different chromosome as well.

It's crazy that the illuminati pedos are using the same coded language(pizza) that chan pedos use...

Unless... we wuz the illuminati the entire time...

For those who doubt Pizzagate and the connection between high profile politicians and pedophilia do not forget about Dennis Hastert the former Speaker of the House.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse