Hey fellows Jews of Sup Forums

Hey fellows Jews of Sup Forums

There's a racial shitshow brewing on my campus this week.

It appears that a black communications professor teaching a film class went full black lives matter this past year.

She is alleged to have singled out a white girl in class while having a discussion on female beauty standards by telling her "you're not big enough to be beautiful."

In another instance, she told a darker black student that if the student and professor both shot somebody, the student would get th a death penalty because of his "nappy hair and big ole lips" while she, the light skinned female professor, would get life instead.

Both students filed racial harassment claims against her. The professor made a slam poetry video on campus, violating the confidentiality agreement, in which she calls out the school and the students alleging that it's a common symptom of teaching while black.

Here is the student newspaper article about it:
>therunneronline.com/?p=14613

Here is the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pCZUe03i65A

Hopefully we'll see more instance of SJWs getting comeuppance from the very laws they put in place to harass white people.

>CSU Bakersfield
>"white" student is probably a beaner

lol this never gets old

Many blacks think they are ugly compared to other races, this is internally created because it is most overtly obvious (and less hidden) in groups that never see other races except every few generations.

Look up the study about little kids and which doll they pick, white or black.

People like paler and lighter skins because it implies clean. Get over your biology niggers and stop making your problems everyone else's.

Seriously, everyone has mental shit they need to get over, making it other people's fault does not make it better and makes people despise you instead of sympathize with you.

Logic and rationale doesn't work with them

Underrated.

>that reddit formatting
You aren't fooling anyone

>using proper formatting, punctuation, and grammar, makes you reddit
Fuck off jiggaboo scum. Professionalism is for the white man.

This, it's like trying to convince a boulder to move itself

>using one sentence per line makes you reddit
ftfy

>being a disgusting tripfag isn't Reddit
Fuck off nigger.

>"you're not big enough to be beautiful."

...what in the ever loving fuck?

You know what really offends me is not that this braindead spearchucking she-boon is about to get 86ed. What offends me is why would you have a monkey like this teaching a film class? She's clearly not going to cover the golden age of cinema or anything but baboonery.

> t. autistic film fag

there's a comment section

what a bitch

K why is that called the golden age of cinema when the movies aren't really that much better. Not even trying to troll I have just never been able to understand that. Was it the magic of all the shit being done for the first time??

>tripfag
>someone with what is, essentially, a username and password for Sup Forums
>telling some user to go back to a website with usernames and passwords
>because formatting
Shut the fuck up retard.
>newfag slayer
Yeah fucking right. You probably got here this year and think you're an oldfag. If you had been here any length of time at all, you'd know that if you're not an OP of a rolling thread like risk or you have extremely pertinent content on one of the more specific boards, using a tripcode is faggotry of the highest order.

Also, if you'd been here any length of time you would have known Sup Forums at some time in its history when it wasn't under invasion with slide threads everywhere. Threads with big OP's were commonplace, back when there were actual things to talk about and people had things to say. With big OP's, there is formatting relevant to big posts.

Again, shut the fuck up.

I'm going to have to agree with that other user. The way that you formatted your shitty image macro text and how you've left the subject of the thread as your name does make it look like you're fresh off the boat from plebbit.

Like whenever a new artistic medium starts, the first waves of it are usually the best since they're the most creative and free, the following waves are copying those waves.

You also had a completely different system in place for Hollywood then over now which was much better because films could be mass produced by the most talented people much cheaper and faster now which resulted in a lot innovation and experimentation.

Also times were just different back then. For instance films made around the WW2 era were much more intense and real than movies now because the people were much more intense and real. Think of all the faggy snowflake male actors now. Realize that most past movie stars had probably legit murdered people because of the era they grew up in before becoming film stars.

This was also before computer faggotry infected movies which I think killed the medium.

I managed to get through four keys points of the history of cinema without throwing SJW faggotry. Maybe I should teach this baboon's class?

>reddit spaces
REEEE I am literally shaking right now.

I didn't make those images, user. Just screenshotted them from the linked video.

See, you'd know that if you actually watched the video and read the article. Rather, you chose to enter the thread to look for Reddit. Maybe go back there if you're so interested in redditry.

holy shit this is my city i didnt even know we had nogs here

Nigger deal with it. It's not reddit. I'm just trying to make shit easier for you to read.