All he wanted was a prayer room

You could have prevented it, you bigots.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDJjlfy_ZeM

FPBP

do they even try?

We need common sense kitchen knife control. You can buy a kitchen knife but with a permit. It must be no longer than three inches and and must be stored in a safe when not chopping vegetables.

Well, it's like they say:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
There's always an asian
Who's better than you

>Keeps saying nobody got killed.
The attacker isn't even a human to this guy.

oy vey! Install the prayer rooms goyim!!!

They NEED to pray only 5 times a day, how hard is it accommodate ? Americans are such bigots !

That's not enough. He used a car as well. We must declare schools and university campuses a car free zone.

of fuc, you triggered my white guilt. Now I'm a #sissyforsharia

if praying works why didn't he just pray for what he wanted instead of causing even more racial tension and bloodshed in his host nation???

Sure he didnt just want healthcare?

Fuckin liberals

if we let these people into america, we have a responsibilty to make concessions to them so they're more comfortable. it's their home now, too.

we really share a lot of the blame. a little compassion could have prevented so much hate; not only in this one individual, but everyone who sees this event and now views Somalians/muslims/blacks in a poor light.

We tout freedom of religion but don't create safe spaces for people to practice their beliefs? No one should feel threatened for trying to be a moral, god-loving person.

Stop with the slander of Cenk, he is fighting the good fight

He wanted to play the victim card and be a special snowflake. I can pray the rosary anytime anywhere and not need a special room or whine about muh religious rights, nor do I have to make a big show about it.

>Oh shit its a gun free zone, well I guess Im going to have to use a knife.

This is your logic yung turds

How do you pronounce Cenk? I read it as Senk but I'm pretty you're supposed to read it like Chenk or something.

Why should we bend to their wills. They came to America because they should like American culture more than where they left from. We shouldn't try to make America like where they left from because clearly they didn't like that place very much and any of them that want that should go back there. It does an injustice to those immigrants who genuinely want to integrate into American culture if we try to make it exactly like whatever shithole they came from "for their benefit"

its a j sound. jenk

"jenk"

It's pronounced "Chunk"

Just call him Chink Yoghurt

He literally looks like Baba Koksal.

Yes yes , goyim , make concessions for pedos and murderers

No we don't. If they feel victimized, it's their own personal problem. We don't owe them special status. It is THEIR responsibility to fit themselves into American culture, not the other way around. I worked with a Muslim lady, and she was perfectly capable of practicing her faith without crying for special status. We learned and shared our respective faiths with no drama.

Why couldn't he pray in his dorm?

Oh yeah, don't shit where you eat.

Jenk

EAT SHIT ROACH

YOU WILL GET THE OVEN LIKE YOU DESERVE

TURKFILTH

He had 3 of them u Parisian cuck

You give them a prayer room and they ask for a mosque.

all I want for my uni is an indoor range

my pronouns are AK74, AK74self, Kalishnikov, and suchka

Imagine there's a ch, like in the word loch (or the German noch) and put that sound between the C and the e. You still give the soft C, but you have to blend it with the ch, which gives you a kind of nasal "F" sound. The rest of the name is easy. The n is silent, you treat the e like a short "A" (drat, sat, bat) and you have to round out the k like a hard G. Try listening to Germans say the word "Tag" and notice how the "G" sound is combined with a harder "K" sound. But in this case, for "Cenk", you want to give the G more prevalence, at the front of your mouth. That's the best guide I can give (hopefully the most in-depth you'll find online). Phonetically, in English, it's "fa-g". Hope that helps.

Actually wouldn't be a bad idea - Could getthe landwhale fems that are currently slobbing on somali ghost cock to lose some weight.

Djenk

I knew there was a reason I keep coming back to this board. You Cenks can be really helpful sometimes.

Yeah well... he ain't even human to me either. I'm not going to fault Cenk for something I don't do myself. I will however fault him for being a complete fucking shit stain in all other matters.

He should have prayed in the bathroom stall to be closer to his prophet.

Casparian can't seem to keep her facts toghther. Cenk had to correct her on multiple occasions.

>All he wanted was a prayer room

Then why didn't he just pray in his room?

>the only reason he didnt kill anyone is because he only had a knife

Let lets ignore the fact that a guy with a gun stopped him. Cenk acts like the dude's stamina bar just ran out.

Fuck TYT

Lols at these faggots.

The reason muslim attackers is labeled terrorist where a white dude would just be called a lunatic is because of media.
Muslim terrorists sells.

I would bet 50$ that just by uttering the two words "muslim" and "terrorist" in the same episode of this program, they are furthering the association of muslims with terrorism by sorts of subliminal effects of the people watching.

in islam you dont actually need a prayer room to pray, you can do it anywhere.

im sure you already know that, admed

I prefer Chunky Yoghurt myself.