What does Sup Forums think about bullfighting?

What does Sup Forums think about bullfighting?
Is there any braver profession?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEDIp5Ct_z0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2899509/Horrific-truth-greyhound-breeding-Man-s-best-friend-TORTURED-cigarette-burns-acid-dumped-die-tunnels-hung-trees-left-broken-bones-starve-death-Spain.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qcRFLh7p_7A
youtube.com/watch?v=jXSdpG2NHFM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
youtube.com/watch?v=ktlg464vA50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get a job!

This
Lazy fucking cunts leeching off our money

>Is there any braver profession?
Yeah, the bull gets stupefied and bled before the fight begins. It's very rarely a deadly profession, and any soldier is set against a human opponent who hasn't been bred and trained to die.

I'm not going to begrudge you your bullfights though, it's probably quite entertaining when you're raised with it, and traditional sports can help keep Spain from getting cucked.

Torturing an animal until it fights back is not brave.

And not to mention taking our jobs.

I laugh when the bull gores the fagador
what a faggy "sport"

It is one of the only last connections to the romans that we have, only for that it needs to stay.

It's pretty fucking gay desu

kys faggot

Fucking barbaric niggers. Only scum find torturing an animal entertaining
>inb4 pussy
I hunt animals for food not entertainment and torturing one is literally spastic abo tier

It's part of your culture, doesn't matter what people from the outside think.
You seems to have a thing for dangerous activities like bullfighting, Panploma.
You should try safer extreme sport.

You don't stand a chance against a not weakened bull.
And trust me when I say bullfighters love and respect bulls with passion.
And no it's not torture since an animal doesn't understand that concept or feels sadness, they die bravely fighting and many fighters are killed by bulls in brutal ways with no consequences since the bullfighters accept that they may be the one who ends up killed.
Also you've probably never seen a bull up close, those beasts are frightening just standing still, imagine holding you ground when one is charging at you with the intention of killing you, you need balls of fucking steel

It's a gay tradition, just like everything you Spics do.

I used to go watch bullfights in Juarez back when I lived close to the boarder it's actually quite fun and Entertaining once you get past the whole bull dying part. Especially if you have a matador that's flashy.

its part of spannish culture,leave it alone i say

I always root for the bull

As a tard who didn't grow up with the tradition, it's not for me.

That said, I don't like how the bulls are treated. I think it's faggot. Want a fight? Take a healthy grass, well fed, good life bull, piss it off, give it an injection of adrenaline and good luck. I'd watch that.

As it is, the bull's half dead and I don't see any glory in it. Thusly, I find amusement when the "sportsman" gets gored. I literally smile. Real men don't fight half dead bulls.

I'm totally on the leftist liberal side, at least about these fights.

stop torturing animals, even if it costs you "muh tradition" and "muh cultural meme practice".

you stupid faggots also throw poor live goats from towers or so I've heard.

I wouldn't wanna be an animal is Spain or China, that's for sure.

Medicine's pretty brave if you do it for the right reasons. You're basically going into debt and signing up for 18-hour shifts and bouts of depression in order to help people.

Soldiers, crab fishermen, lumberjacks, and hot divers are also pretty brave.

Waste of good meat.

stupid games win stupid prizes

thanks for fucking up Central/South America and spreading the lingua spicola everywhere, by the way.

I've been near live bulls, a Texan aunt kept a pair of surly longhorns as "pets", they're frightful to be sure. But the mortality rate, and rate of mental trauma don't match up with several other professions.
There's not much neurological difference between a man's pain and a beast- what the exact moral implications are, I'm not terribly sure, but I am confident that bulls suffer when they are stabbed to death.

Read "The Sun Also Rises" then come back to me.

I think it's a gay poof sport right up there with soccer.

Try being a cop.

So what you're saying is, no spic has ever faced off against a bull on even ground. Good to know.

Absolutely disgusting.

When i was young I thought it was brave and cool even though the bull ends up dying pretty much always. Then I realized that the bull is basically three fourths dead when the fight starts. I like rodeos more.

Domestic animals are very respected in Spain, you will get literally killed if you ever beat a dog or a cat for no reason.
Our farms treat breeding stock respectfully, no unnecessary suffering.
Bulls are the most well taken care of animal in Spain until they have to hit the plaza, it's seen as a symbol of bravery and honor. They need to be weakened to make it a fair fight otherwise the bull would just destroy every fighter in seconds.
Dont misunderstand me, I root for the bull too because it's funnier when something like pic related happens.
We kill billions of animals every day for different reasons and no one cares, but somehow killing a few bulls once a week which generates millions of dollars is torture and need to be stopped.
If you're against bullfighting you may as well be vegan, otherwise you're being cynical

youtube.com/watch?v=fEDIp5Ct_z0

> not torture since an animal doesn't understand that concept or feels sadness

So I can go and torture a toddler? They don't understand the concept as well.
How do you know what the fuck a bull feels?

That is quite simply an arrogant and anthropocentric perspective.

ridiculous

I think it's pretty awesome

I have a great deal of respect for Bullfighters, and I strongly support the tradition. Fuck those cucks that say it's cruelty to animals - Nature is cruel as fuck, as seen here.

Sometimes its worth watching.

Would only be worth watching if a healthy bull was set upon a guy with no weapons or tools.

As it is now, it's just a bunch of pussies prancing around in gay clothes and acting macho when they kill a half-dead bull.

dont bleed/drug them before the fight and have NO HELP if the guy gets gored and ill call it brave

>anthropocentric perspective.
You mean a correct perspective.

>Domestic animals are very respected in Spain, you will get literally killed if you ever beat a dog or a cat for no reason.

oh

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2899509/Horrific-truth-greyhound-breeding-Man-s-best-friend-TORTURED-cigarette-burns-acid-dumped-die-tunnels-hung-trees-left-broken-bones-starve-death-Spain.html

Bullfighting is ok as long as you get sombra seats.

>it's only a fair fight when you let your henchmen weaken your opponent so much that you have a 99.99% chance of winning

For someone talking so much about bravery and honor, you have a very fucked up concept of it.

>anthropocentric perspective

holy shit germany, they're getting to you

football, baseball, basketball: sweaty men running after a ball
> so manly

bullfighting is literally the most masculine sport out there, you are killing a beast with your hands.

Fuck bulls.

did he died? where are the after pictures?

I am not an SJW....keep doing it if you like, but it seems wantonly cruel to me.

Sword*

> correct perspective

No. Just a perspective. With all its benefits and limitations.
Jesus, go get some education.

This has to be the dumbest shit I've seen all week

> many fighters are killed by bulls in brutal ways with no consequences

Consequences? CONSEQUENCES?!? Nigger you torture and kill the beast anyway, the fuck kind of consequences are you talking about? Do you have Necromancers in Spain? You intend to double kill the bull if he doesn't behave?

Jesus fucking christ

youtube.com/watch?v=qcRFLh7p_7A

Actually you can, that toddler is not concious and cant understand emotions, your brain makes you feel terrible for it because evolution favoured humans who felt remorse and guilt when killing instead of preserving. You will feel sad because of your moral code and the empathy with the relatives of the toddler that will suffer greatly.
Animals defend because they evolved to avoid death as much as possible, but they do not feel grief or sadness, their nerves simply send signals of harm and their brain reacts accordingly.

>go get some education, then you'll think like me
kekkels

>hands
You mean weapons

>killing
You mean handing the killing blow after other people have 80% killed it

It's pretty much the difference between an actual hunter and a rich guy paying 50 people to find him a bear and tie it to a tree so he can shoot it.

Awesome and brave.

it's the definition of pathetic

>Fighting the thing that fucks your wife while your at work

Seems pretty redpilled senpai

>Spain thinks that fighting animals that were already weakened before hand is brave.
Literally glorified rodeo clowns, except they have to deal with a bull at full strength.

>the horns are padded
That guy should feel like a humiliated wuss.

>Actually you can, that toddler is not concious

That is just factually incorrect.

Lacks the subtlety of chicken boxing or goat wrestling.

Spanish education lmao

A better way of killing animals than what's on most of your plates tonight

Idk there is lots of this kind of shit on google just look it up

The thing is already half dead before the guy even "fights" it. Fucking pussies.

At least the running with the bulls takes some balls.

You've never had the tacos that proceed the match have you? Perhaps when you go when can get you the two little balls that some lucky individual can get to eat.

You know what happens when a lion kills a tamer in a circus? The circus will most likely close.

When the bull wins that's it, the bullfighter put his life at the stake and lost it, but people will just understand that's part of the show and thus there will be no "consequences"

You're specially dumb today Ahmed

youtube.com/watch?v=jXSdpG2NHFM

You can do better than that, dad
youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

>braver proffesion
soldier maybe?

I thought rodeo came from bullfighting in the first place. So isn't rodeo just clownified bullfight?

padded or not it will fuck you up

A sissy slut has more fucking balls than these faggots.

It is conscious but not able to process or comprehend emotions, thus unable to feel sadness or grief, it works purely on brain reactions to stimuli, there are no morals or actual "suffering" on it

Braver? Sure. Plenty in similar bravery tier. Few as artful, though.

>What does Sup Forums think about bullfighting?
I like it
not many

>I always root for the bull

That probably makes your wife happy.

>you can [torture toddlers]
no wonder your ex-colonies are so shit

>it works purely on brain reactions to stimuli
And how do you think you work?

Fuck I'm really against stereotyping more than necessary but I've never once seen a smart Spanish person on here.

They're a very cold people, from what I've experienced when I visited Spain, just not very naturally empathetic.
The Portuguese are like friendly, slightly stupider and more disheveled Spaniards.

>You don't stand a chance against a not weakened bull.

Looks like Zimzam didn't get the memo Pedro.

>Domestic animals are very respected in Spain, you will get literally killed if you ever beat a dog or a cat for no reason.
Esto es una puta mentira y lo sabes.
Animals and pets are treated like absolute shit in Spain, not to mention their training methods are often antique and cruel. Incredibly common in households for people to beat their dogs. If you compare the way Spanish people treat their pets and for example Scandinavians, every single Scandinavian would be appalled.

>Implying that ashTray wasn't drugged as fuck

Did you visit catalonia by any chance? Otherwise calling Spaniards "cold" makes absolutely no sense

>You know what happens when a lion kills a tamer in a circus?

False equivalence. A circus lion is a trained animal meant to entertain spectators. A bull in a fight is meant to fight.

Spanish public education everyone

UFC is better than this boring shit any fucking time.

Oh so if the bull """""""wins"""""""" it will be killed afterwards, BUT the arena stays open so that more of it's kind can be slaughtered by glorified Rodeoclowns and their 23 assistants.

Lucky animal

It actually just originated from rounding up cattle, rodeos as an event put stock and ranches on display for purposes of commerce, this slowly grew to a more complex affair.

That's my point. Clowns wrangle full health bulls, and no one considers that a brave and noble job, so why would anyone think spanish bullfighters who attack wounded animals are considered brave.

There is nothing honorable about bullfights.
The fact that many consider it some sort of symbolic synergy of man and beast is sickening,

"Traditionally, the mother of a bull that kills a matador is slaughtered to "kill off the bloodline."

what it's like to be freezing your ass in chinkland bro?

youtube.com/watch?v=ktlg464vA50
ayy

Of course you work like that too, but at a certain age you start developing a moral code that causes you immense grief and sadness when violated, that's why some people don't hold any value over human life and can kill and rape without remorse.

Ever wondered why niggers and spics perform such atrocities that wouldn't even be imaginable in our world?

Oh wow thats bull.. Kek

Pretty shit tradition that has no place in a first world country. Duh.

Matadorfighting is much braver.

I didn't know Sup Forums were such a bunch of delicate snowflakes, it's a manly sport. I don't watch it but I respect the fact that the bullfighter can end up severely injured or dead if he fucks up.

If the bull wins, and that's not killing the toreador, it is pardoned.
It's the public who asks for the pardon and there's a judge that has the final decision

Daft, but considering that the bull is given a show to gore someone before being used for consumption it's not so bad.