Going to meet Megyn Kelly in person for a book signing in less than an hour...

Going to meet Megyn Kelly in person for a book signing in less than an hour. Lets let Kek decide what I say or do to her.
>will record and bring back here

Other urls found in this thread:

drudgereport.com/flashcn.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Grab her by the pussy

Tell that cunt to eat a fucking bullet.

btw I was forced to buy the book in order to meet her. Help me make this 20 dollars worth it.

>Thank You Mommy

loud

"How does jew dick taste?"

Tell her: You better be a good girl now that real men are in charge

Hi... hi... I'm Dennis. Reynolds. I have a bar. I own a bar. It's my bar and I wanted to invite you to it, for... it's... Uh, we have food and supplies and it would be a good place to -- this storm is going to be bad, as you know. So, why not be at the bar? With me? Uhm, and for the good of the race. So, uhm, come to the bar and, uh, and oh I have a contrac-- an agreement, and I need you to sign.

Roll

Thank her for bashing Trump/tell her to look into Pizzagate. Your choice

**DRUDGE POLL** BEST MOVE FOR MEGYN KELLY

drudgereport.com/flashcn.htm
>drudgereport.com/flashcn.htm

Print out Trump's face and where it as a mask and her a bimbo

What does Trump's dick feel like?

jerk off in line and cum on her face when you get to her. film with iphone. get

After getting it signed, say "This book will make my bookshelf great again, thanks a lot!"

Cum into the book, on the page you will ask her to sign it.

do it

record it faggot

Roll; investigate PizzaGate

"Could you make that out to user's wet dreams?"

Roll

Pls be my ai gf

checkd

this or

fucking ded

Shortly before she signs it so it won't dry, I might add.

Ask her if she wants you to be in her..verbatim.

How rekt was ur puss after the Donald had his way with you

'You better be a good girl now that real men are in charge.'

roll

roll

Cum on a headshot of her and ask her to sign it

I want to cum on your face

ROLLING 4 THIS!

ask her is she will stand up so you can grab her by the pussy

Ask him about his transition

This

Print out a shit ton of pictures of her and just let them fall out when you reach her

>Winner

canadian roll

ask her on a date, shes pretty so why not try?

no

Tell her she's a hamster for jewish propaganda.

Gonn roll

This

Hahaha holy shit fucking this

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Kek states you should look her in the eyes and say "I'm going to grab you by the pussy"

Fuck (you)

Slide her a note on the book with your phone number asking "wanna have a little fun with me tonight? ;)"

Wow, you are a fucking cuck

roll for you to do all this

kek wills it

Ask her if you can drink her mommy milk

This.

Again

HAHAHAHAHA

This

there's only one KEK and Pepe is his prophet

let's try this again

"By kek, sit on my face, woman"

top kek pls do this

WITNESSED

Rolling

Pls kek

>cut hole in book
>unzip fly and insert penis in book
>hold book in front of pants
>open book in her face
>ask her to sign before security gets you

Ask her,
"If quitting your career for good right now guaranteed a conservative, Republican majority in government for the next twenty years, would you do it?"

Tell her satan warshiipers like her will be hanged and she better be a good girl now that real men are in charge

a (You) just because you made me laugh

Keked and checked

ckcd

Ask her if you can suck her ass

Reroll

roll 4 this

Roll

>Whom do you want the decication to?
>Killim Gassem
If she objects call her a racist pig.

Wear a trenchcoat and start stroking your member while you're in line and keep edging so that when you get close enough you can hit her in the face with your thick ropes

why

>Can you sign my dick with your vagina?

Stare in to her eyes and say outloud :
>tfw no mommy gf

Roll

print a picture of Trump and stick it in the front cover. So when she opens it to sign it trumps smug face hits her like a ton of bricks. Film it and put it on youtube please

ask her "how does it feel, knowing that no matter how hard you shilled, Clinton still lost, resulting in her eventual indictment?"

SUCK MY DICK YOU FILTHY SKANK
I'LL CRASH YOUR PUSSY...WITH NO SURVIVORS

>Who should I sign this for?
>Hugh
>Hugh Mungus

waste of question.
what is wrong with you?
shame.

take the removable cover off her book, put it on a copy of mein kampf and ask her to sign

Cum on the front page of the book and say "And honestly Megyn if you don't like it, I'm sorry."

Ask her if you can grab her by the pussy, for old times sake.

Kek roll for you

Easy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Not this shit again fuck.

Have her sign "Grab me by the pussy"

Ask her if she can sign your copy of art of the deal

Fak u

rolling

OH LAWD

Holy fuck that's funny

Let it be done boys

Put her book cover over art of the deal and put a big stack of smiling trump pictures in there so when she opens the book they all fall out scattering around her.