Who are the real subhumans?

It makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tuu5YtkPIo
blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/the-heritability-of-intelligence-not-what-you-think/#respond
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It makes me think about how much I'd love to tongue fuck Malias pussy and asshole.

>juggalos
>white

I really really REALLY wanna fugg malia

dam

makes me want a white trash trailer park girl desu

Why is she so cute?

It's all about upbringing, race doesn't matter. It depends on how and where you were brought up

Why does she look like she has south Asian admixture?

This.

A reasonable opinion on Sup Forums? And coming from India of all places?

Come to America Rakeem. We need you.

Am I the only who who thinks that Malia is completely disgusting and unfuckable?

privileged millionaires vs marginalized proletariat

>Not wanting to cuddle a qt brown girl

Are you a faggot?

Is that supposed to be Trump's family? Why not compare apples to apples: Black President to White President, or black ghetto "family" to white trailer trash family.

she's about as disgusting to me as Sarah Silverman, who desperate neckbeards on this site also think is hot

She's completely disgusting and fuckable

my shit is brown too, would you liek to cuddle with it?

She's that perfect mix of disgusting and fuckable. Wife-tier

makes you think when you need to compare the trashiest white family you can find and president obabo still isn't coming out on top

Because that wouldnt fit his narrative he is trying to push.

The lowliest trailer dwelling meth addicts STILL dont live like ghetto niggers. You know you are in the hood when the houses stop having doors and instead have a sheet of plywood and a lock. Even meth dealers have doors.

UNFORGIVEN that was a good PPV

Black family propped up by multi million dollar tax payer budget complete with professional photographers, make-up, and fashion experts.

vs

lower class white family at an outdoor concert.

Gee, what a good comparison. I assume a Trump family picture will be presented side by side with a ghetto family soon.

>cherry picking: the thread

What I love about niggers is their hatred for stats, math and facts. Good for you OP. I wish I could stick my head up my ass as far as you can.

>clap clap clap

Money matters

LMAO at that nigger manlet

You have to remember that genetics have a role to.

My piss is the same color as blonde hair.
Would you run your hands through it?

ex presidential family vs rednecks
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm amazing what some money can do

obama is half life, right are slavs(so non whites that is).

*half white* of course, what a typo lel.

Obamas daughter has been seen shaking her ass like a monkey.

Even white hicks are more classy than that and they have far less wealth

>implying you have the authority and education to speak on genetics aside from reading the cherry picked graphs designed by white supremacists on Sup Forums

This. Upbringing and culture are the most important. That's why I fucking hate low-life scums.

Because Michael Obongo is a male tranny and "her" daughters are adopted

Eh, a google search does it all

Only kike shills find her hot

makes me wonder why you never became a cherry farmer

bingo!

That's some extreme cherry picking.

I have a Ph.D. What have you done with your life whiteboi?

Even if you put a chimp in a suit, it still won't learn how to practice law.

Why is there a primate wearing a dress in the left photo

>Teenagers like to dance

Wow user.

I think the same, looks like a giraffe.

>race doesn't matter

Ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

So much Reddit with that statement

Disgusting

And yet rich niggers raised in wealth still behave like retarded chimps

Sorry but money and upbringing does not help if your IQ is below 85

It's more about genetics.

Look - classist posturing from a Liberal!
Again.

I agree, also.

Malia is not a name.

God she is so disgusting. I'm glad we will have a proper family in the white house again.

A simple history class should explain that picture but you hicks would probably dismiss it as liberal propaganda.

guy on right would have made better president!

Lol
In what, Egyptian mythology and other tall tales silly ass Oreo.

I'll give you this, at least you can covey your thoughts like a good affirmative action applicant. Good for you Leroy. I'm sure your 1900 SAT is admirable in Crenshaw.

>hicks

really, i'm a hick?

Go to Reddit

Oh look, someone recieved a pity degree due to government quotas and liberal guilt!
*applause*

You're a shitskin nigger and you'll always be one.

niggers are the subhumans

of course I will. Btw, piss is not that disgusting as you think, it actually cures a lot of diseases, including cancer.

get outa'eer Cleetus!

youtube.com/watch?v=_tuu5YtkPIo

>It's all about upbringing, race doesn't matter.
That's actually not true at all. genetics are more important than education when it comes to intelligence.
You are spouting some XX century bullshit my poo in loo.

Oh Denmark. I forget to look at the flags here.

There's a low chance of that demographically as i am from Danmark

well thats a strange flag you have there m8

Muh names is Jens, Mr. Burger

King Nigger and his monkey troop have killed thousands, ruined nations, impoverished millions and protected a cabal of sadist pedophiles.

>really makes you think

I can kick his ass into oblivion.

It's ok Leroy and Bubba. Maybe you will be able to afford education when the God-Emperor brings them factory jobs back.

Hahaha

Ethiopians wish they were as entertaining like dem good black folk you posted. Instead they prefer to starve and have western charity sustain them.

Gotta love all the progeny of dem kangz n SHEEIIT

>juggalos
>white
Nah

yeah, history explains why niggers are fucking stupid, not genetics

hermano... Educação es tudo.

Education branches a lot, Family education, School education, Religious education, personal knowledge, empiric education, etc...

It´s this mix of knowledges that can capacitate a man to his true development.

When did he say anything about intelligence?
He probably meant culture-wise.
Also nurture vs nature is still debated.
While genes do play a large part in intelligence, environment can still determine quite a bit.
blogs.scientificamerican.com/beautiful-minds/the-heritability-of-intelligence-not-what-you-think/#respond

he's about as tall as my 13 year old brother

so you think that if someone has a 160 IQ but get brought up by wolfes, when you'll get reintroduced into society you will still do better than someone with a 90 IQ?

Things that can't naturally interbreed with humans are subhuman. Everything else is human.

dont be a fuckhead moron by showing the best of one culture and cops ring it to the worst of a superior culture. Generally speaking whites tend to be greater then the pavement chimps I'm every way

Actually those names are southern nigger names as well. Pic related. Like looking at mirror isn't it Kunta Kinte?

I take it you voted for Hillary or didn't like your MUH GENUSS NIGGA Kanye West.
Only a welfare monkey would be upset that someone actually wants to bring back jobs and create jobs. What's next. A consistent standard of education for all races.

SSHEEEEITTTT MUH REMIDIAL CLAZES NIGGA

>Genetics are more important than education
Top fucking kek. Let me guess... You're "smart but lazy" amrite?

Get the fuck off my board race denying white capitulating cuck. You should not be here

If that's the best black family you can find and the worst white family you can find then I'd say whites are doing pretty fucking great.

Shut the fuck up you ignorant monkey
Of course, a 90 IQ person is barely self aware.

Your shit ridden county is proof that your words are like your food. Horse shit

No, I'm both high IQ and highly educated.
Nice ad hominem though.

She is fucking gross man the other daughter is the one you want to fuck

>a 90 IQ person is barely self aware

isn't that the average IQ of your country?

And yours

If that's so congratulations on overcoming your racial handicaps. But if we're being honest genetics and education is subjective to the individual learner, but it usually genetis plays a role of 70/30

It really doesn't matter that you're born into a rich family. Why do you think so many wealthy kids grow up to be spoiled brats? Like he said, it's mostly about how you were raised and what principles you have.

USA average is 98, and my state is 104 (Massachusetts)

>Theo Walcott

>greater then the pavement chimps I'm every way

That was a clusterfuck of a sentence.

So wrong Swedish cuck, that statistic is skewered because so many richmen marry super model bimbos and genetics you he hurts his off spring.

the white family.

And argentina's is 96 , its an hyperbole

>cherrypicking