Today is Romania Day

ITT we wish happy birthday to Gipsyland.
NO HUNS ALLOWED!

HEIL ROMAN BLOOD!

Is today the day they got independence from the Turks? My Romanian Calculus teacher was saying something about that yesterday.

No, today is the day of the great union with Transylvania and some bits that are in Bulgaria now. It is also known as Butt hurt day in Hungary

Kek

Good tidings and wishes of freedom from SJW cuckhood to my Romanian brethren. Best damn food I ever had back in Chicago was from a Romanian-owned "Greek" restaurant.

Also, based Vlad did nothing wrong. Except, perhaps, not slaughtering enough Muzzies.

How many threads you gonna start about your non white 3rd world shithole?
Nobody gives a shit gypsy

>NO HUNS ALLOWED!
If you don't want us, get out of our land

It says no HUNS ALLOWED.
I know you can't read maps, but can't you at least to read English?

Soon we remove the brown shitskin romanians from our ancient land brother

no bozgor give a shit. maybe the most butthurted nation on earth. their MFA impose a ban on diplomats attending the cermonies in RO.

Don't start wars you can't win, idiot. That's how you lose clay.

Can't wait, brother. Day of the rope can't come soon enough

Today is World AIDS Day. Coincidence?

You said the same thing about Transylvania and lost it. Do you want to lose the rest of your country?

If you dont like us you can always fuck off back home to india brownie

>Don't start wars you can't win, idiot
>like being sent against the whole fucking world by the austrians and they gained our clay in the end
Get raked

So you admit you got your ass kicked by sewer dwelling brownies? That must hurt, mongol rape baby

Didn't lose it.Temporary occupied by rromanian shitskin subhumans.
Transilvania was hungarian land for 1000 years, so called romania didn't even exist 100 years ago.
Shitskins like yourself flee that shithole every day

>So you admit you got your ass kicked by sewer dwelling brownies? That must hurt, mongol rape baby
>Romania
>fighting in a war
>alone
>ever

Besides, if romania is so great, why aren't you lving there? Hm?

>>like being sent against the whole fucking world by the austrians and they gained our clay in the end
Then get THEIR clay, dumb ass.

No, we got our ass kicked by France, UK and Russia at the same time while shitskin rromanians backstabbed us and stole our land.
But again, rromania will not exist in 100 years and we will be here in 1000 years.

which side is more butthurt ,romania or hungary?

Pic very much related, Istvan

rromania is the one constatnly start this kind of threads and get btfo every single time

Oh, so that's why I see tricolour in my city all around.

Pic related

Source for that pic?

While we were fighting against 3 world powers you shitkins backstabbed us and walked into our land.This was already discussed gypo.
Why are you leeching off canadian taxpayers money if so called "romania" is so good?

>Then get THEIR clay, dumb ass.
>country of barely 10-20 million
>go take down the US, Russia, France, British Empire alone and get their clay
>While fighting a three-front war against backstabbing italoshits
Leafs can't into warfare
Neck yourself

>Why are you leeching off canadian taxpayers money
It's called getting an education. Look into it sometimes.

He is not a leaf, he is a gypsy living in leafland, because you know, rromania is so cool people flood out of it by the million

>France, UK and Us absolutely gut the land already gutted by the austrians
>country that was never involved in any war up until that point gets given clay
>last surviving hungarians try to defend, still manage to muster an army equal to the full might of romania, who is helped by the french

Fun fact: that is exactly the same as the percentage of hungarians in those areas

stay mad

You had to flee your shithole to get basic education?Sad!

>It's called getting an education. Look into it sometimes.
>glorious romania smart n shit
>rather goes to shit leaf indoctrination center

You might want to equip your army with these in the future.

>He is not a leaf, he is a gypsy living in leafland, because you know, rromania is so cool people flood out of it by the million
I have heard rumors that we were banned from canada once because rampaging romanian gyps were mistaken for hungarians

>stay mad
I will. Never forget, never forgive

why do you keep posting gypsies? both romania and hungary have around the same amount of these dirty cunts

>You might want to equip your army with these in the future.
No need, we have no desire of even poking the abominations you call women with a stick

>rampaging romanian gyps were mistaken for hungarians
In Canada's defense, it's an honest mistake. Even with a trained eye it's hard to tell the difference between hungarians and gypsies.

Why sticks? huns have no dicks?

>thread about romania
>mongols come to smear shit everywhere
Once again. Like clockwork.

stfu and take back all the gypsyes scum we got here

But Italy,if it weren't for our gypsies, who would fight the invading refugee hordes? Luigi is too busy making himself look pretty.

rromanians didnt have visa free travel so your disgusting subhuman countryman claimed to be hungarian to flood to canada, like yourself

Why did you post the flag of Chad?

>Why sticks? huns have no dicks?
Because you have about .2 seconds to drop the stick before it rots away due to aids, sadly, you can't do that with your dick

>your disgusting subhuman countryman claimed to be hungarian to flood to canada, like yourself
Do you know what a study permit is? It's what you need to enter a country. I don't expect you to know that though. I know it's hard for huns to understand what rightful clay is.

Yeah, an aryan and a shitskin do look alike in sjw vision

>Why did you post the flag of Chad?
Please don't insult the upstanding citizens of Chad, thank you

12.73? I guess the hungarian minority brought the average down really bad. It also looks like Hungary has a lot of african immigrants.

fuck off back to mongolia asian shitskin

That's the flag of Chad Thundercock, Romania.

>gypsyes
>doing anything to profit other

youre lucky that in the ice wasteland you live in they couldnt stand a chance to survive in their shitty barracks made of rubbish.

you have no army you little shit, we have tanks and nukes(thanks to uncle sam), stay mad mongol mudshit, we can annihilate your shithole and send you back in body bags to mongolia in a matter of hours

American who has visited Romania here.
Romanians are as based, if not more based, than Russians. They are plagued with fucking degenerate shitskin gypsies.

some tanks

>fuck off back to mongolia asian shitskin
>Scythia/southern Urals
>Mongolia
Learn to geography, nigger

>we have old discarded tanks(not nukes tho)(that we begged better countries than us for)

remove gypsyes pls

How do we solve the bozgor problem?

Common mistake. The romanians ARE the shitskin gypsies. The based people you saw were the székelys.

>How do we solve the bozgor problem?
Immediate surrender will be fine, poster who escaped the shithole known as romania for it's utterly unlivable nature

yeah apparently here we got all the shitskin kind and not of the based kind, otherwise they wouldnt live in the dirt.

Never forget the glorious roach slayer and son of the dragon
Have a good one Romania. I hope your shit gets fixed soon.

I traveled all around Romania and stayed mainly in Transylvania but there was a clear difference between the Romanians and the indian looking gypsies