Black people were building these marvels while whitey was living in da caves. Know your place, whitey

Black people were building these marvels while whitey was living in da caves. Know your place, whitey.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

And look at you now hybrid nigger

your only suppose to do one part at a time

I do what I want statist scum

>piles of rocks with almost zero interior space
>marvels

And what if white people did but niggers flood them and we had to head north and live in caves for a while?

well they look like shit. Pieces of crumbling shit.

Sure man. Niggers built that. Riiiigggght.

Horn Africans are not the same as West Africans. The peoples that now occupy the countries known as Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, etc are physiologically and genetically distinct from those on the western coast that were transported to the Americas via the slave trade. Furthermore, the Aksum/Abyssinians and Nubians were actual legitimate cultures and civilizations (primitive though they may have been) as opposed to loose tribal stone-age chiefdoms that were little different than American plains Indians and had little to no knowledge of agriculture.

If a black person can trace his descent to East Africa, then yes, He Wuz a Kang. If he's an American mutt descendant of a slave, then he's just a nigger.

The best part of this meme is when it creeps out into real life, like black CNN hosts unironically repeating it as if it were true and making themselves look like morons.

nice whitesplaining, racist

>genetics
>having anything to do with anything

Look at the Alt right cuck everyone

Hol' up, weren't the Egyptian slaves Jews?

>1000 year jumpstart at civilization
>Still loses and gets enslaved by whitey
SHHHHHHHHHEEEEEIIIIT

they weren't built by black people though so what you're saying is irrelevant.

don't you have serbs to behead, Ustaše?

> designed by whites
> built by blacks
Yup, we know our place, you don't.

>tfw that society collapsed and we enslaved your people

OK sure I know my place buddy

>a bunch of stones
>marvels

Pick one João Pedro.

The nubian dynasty is the 25th (the great pyramids are from the 4th, just to compare the tech level...), all the other are white. It lasted 100 years, and was marked by the fall of the empire.
Around blacks...

Haha yes, ooga booga indeed

How fucking irritating would it be to be egyptian and have a bunch of dumb niggers take credit for everything?

Arab Spring

Aliens built those marvels
Blacks just try to take credit for everything

It's apparently pretty annoying.

>When pressed on the issue by American activists in September 2007, the current Secretary General of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Antiquities, Zahi Hawass stated "Tutankhamun was not black."

When those niggers will learn the keyword in "we wus kangz" phrase is "WUZ" or "was"?

This is a legitimate post. Im pretty sure that to answer the question of who built the pyramids, you would need DNA of the earliest dynasties. My guess is that they were a breed of people who were swarthy just based on the latitude they live at. Probably closer to Iranian. Able to tan deeply, but also very pale if not exposed to sunlight. Nubians were later exposed to and integrated into this society as the Egyptian culture rose and showed what benefits being associated with it brought.

All high culture is probably tied back to the people who built gobekli tepe