ITT: countries that shouldn't exist

ITT: countries that shouldn't exist

"Poles" are an invented nationality; they're all either ethnically German or Russian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtj1h-1RR18
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Truth. German here.

anschluss when?

So called rromania is the very definition of fake country.It's basically stolen lands occupied by shitskins

>American education

Nice try, Schlesier Scum

>tfw my family is supposedly 100% Polish going back centuries
>DNA test coming in
>mfw I find out I'm Turkish

>A literal non-european talking about stolen land

When will you go back to Asia hun?

binland

Russia shouldnt exist. Please come and bring true democracy to us, dear american people. I cant stand those prices on videocards and CPUs, they are terrible.
We will of course nuke you for that and turn the whole world into a nuclear wasteland, but I dont really care, I wont my new PC for fucks sake I hate those freaking sanctions.

Fuck off, you weren't able to keep us with you and now you're pathetic sack of shit without proper army, and we kicked Russians and communists out, then proceeded to kick them again and again.
We earned our independence, you're little Somalia now. And you're doing nothing about it.

Talking shit about Poland? I guess you are part of that "40%"

I would like to hear about american roots, ethnicity and tradition, no joke. I need to know this.

The entire middle east shouldn't exist.

American education is best education

Poles are based catholics and deserve respect. East Germany is their rightful clay.

usa is not-a-real-country
it is just a jewish puppet

>Invented [ethnicity]
>>Has it's own language

Try harder nubs.

ah yes, all those German / Russian cities like Warsaw, Krakow and Wroclaw
what the fuck are you on about

Why don't the Poles dig up the are at Treblinka where the supposed 900,000 bodies are buried?
Oh, is it because you are cucked by the rabbi?

Area*

There's this one country. It's just one giant mongrel mix of people from all around the world, some even say it's only 60% white. They got their independence by chimping out against their Anglo overlords. Do you know what that """country""" is called by any chance?

>Why don't the Poles dig up the are at Treblinka

Breivik, do you even English?

Usa= jewish colonie

Daily reminder that if your country doesn't have its own language and isn't at least a thousand years old then it's not a real country

>Oh, is it because you are cucked by the rabbi?

Actually yes. We were doing some digging in Jedwabne but some kikes started kvetching that exhumation is against their religion and it was halted.

We are an amalgam of every European ethnicity and, more recently, some Asian ethnicities, with an African minority of approx. 12%. Our Hispanic minority is a mix of Iberian white people and Central American Amerindians. Our cultural identity is a mix of everything previously mentioned.

:|

Daily remind that Poland has been consistently shifted Westward by the Russians to the point of no longer occupying your ancestral clay

Poland has only existed since 1918 (1945 if you factor in WWII)

The thread is "countries that shouldn't exist", not "irrelevant countries take shots at the USA"

Poland shouldn't exist, but poles are real

We're pretty much were we started.

Both of our countries know it to be true. Your needless drive to be "not america" has done nothing but hurt you guys.

C'mon Canada. Join the Union. Don't be tsundere.

If your ancestors (failures that were too stupid to stay in Europe) weren't in Americs since Americans decided to chimp out then you have no right to call yourself an American.

>too stupid to stay in Europe

Ridiculous. Your ancestors betrayed their rightful King. Canada remained loyal to the Crown, and welcomed those from south of the border who also wished to keep their honour. That is our legacy. You and your ilk are nothing but rebel scum, we will never join in your treasonous Union, and if you ever try anything like 1812 ever again you will regret it. Next time, we will burn much more than just your precious White House. God Save the Queen.

Uneducated fart from a country that's not even 300 years old and without it's own language talking about 1 000+ years old countries. Nigga you priceless.

England conquered a bunch of niggers, gj.
USA conquered a bunch of sand niggers, gj.
Much proud, such empire, wow power.

It's a moot point because now Britain and all of the commonwealth countries are basically American satellites.

Nice try.

>implying sharts can into space nowadays

>t by america

hahahahahahahahahaa. holy shit. if germany calls poland a non country or some france, k I can take it. their countries are more successful at being countries but america? holy shit, everybody can become an american by just being born there. its a fuckig non country, people just live there for the capitalism to make some money but have no connection with the land what so ever. its just a tool for them.

>Cherry pick closest fit map

youtube.com/watch?v=mtj1h-1RR18

Britain is still a nuclear power and Canada still knows when to say 'no' to America (at least, we usually do). Yankees all think the world revolves around the USA but it isn't so.

Daily reminder that if your country never conquered Moscow then it's not a real country

This.

>Neon green liquid shit
I don't think that's healthy.

Poland invented Prussia.

Look it up.

Sad but true. USA is a social experiment gone horribly wrong.

My family came from Poznan in the 1800s.

My last name is Polish but I've also seen Czech people with basically the same name.

What am I?

your country OP.

Digits confirm

We currently hold our ancestral lands with all historic capitals of our state, eastern territories weren't ethnically Polish but Ruthenian, you have no case here.

Wrong. Try harder.

"Wroclaw" aka Breslau is as German as a city gets you retard. Just like Detroit is full of niggers Breslau is full of Polands. Every great country has its hardships, Germanys hardship is being surrounded by nations of retards, the U.S.'s are niggers and Mexico.

Wanna try to prove to me you had any semblance of a country after the Bar Confederation collapsed?

>muh annual silicon jew
get the fuck out!

>American
>literal mutt nation talking shit about anyone

Oh, OK, you're right. We'll just disappear then, along with all our military bases scattered around Europe. You can defend yourselves from Russia on your own, right?

>serb
>sub-human slav talking shit about world power

looks like someone FLIPPED OVER the history for you

Day of the Eraser soon.

your logic is wrong. germans are germans and poles are poles. american niggers are still american. it's a complete different situation.

>germcuck sucking american dick
nothing special here

>moving goalposts

>russian "german" mixed with romanian "saxon" mixed with literal russian rape-baby talking shit about the nation that defeated himin both world wars

Does it count if we reconquered it back multiple times?

Willst du deine Familie von Russen vergewaltigen lassen? Du elendiger Hurensohn

It's time for some bombing again, turkish rapebaby

Yes, it wouldn't be such a prize if you guys didn't manage to take it back several times.

oй иди нaхyй блядь, бaтя твoй eвpeй (былa бы мaтя, ты бы yжe дaвнo был в изpaилe, a тaк ты гoй).
Like, really, why is everything so otherpriced? How THE FUCK am I supposed to buy NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 for 750 dollars with my wage being 400 dollars a month? And thats only ONE VIDEO CARD! I have to buy a lot more shit to build a PC.

>Lose Moscow
>Conquerers realize how shitty Moscow is
>Nobody in the army wants to defend their newly conquered landfill
>Russia takes it back from a half-assed opposition that wants to leave anyway

POCCИЯ CTPOHК!

>falling for ((games))
spend those moneys on improving yourself, you pathetic cuck

Poland meme time

jesus why do we let germans ruin everything every fucking time?

>Make 2 points
>Ignore point 2
>Call you out on ignoring it
>>Muh goalposts!

No.

niemand mag dich deutschland. geh. geh und hör einfach auf zu existieren.

please, don't ever, ever again post this jew.
He is so fucking dumb.
You can't even imagine how.
Oh, and he worked with russians during commie era.

>ты бы yжe дaвнo был в изpaилe
>projecting this hard
>proceeds to suck on that annuall silicon jew cock
shamefur dispray

Why you talk nazi? You're allahu now, the africa of Europe. Didn't you get the memo?

fuck you. I want mah games! I want to be able to play your new Witcher, why did you have to make it so unbearably high in terms of system reqs?

yeah fight me with memes and green text, thats really smart, comrade

sshhh russian rape baby, without our money you would be nothing, maybe it is time for some lebensraum

gtx 770 + i5-2500k and it is enough to have stable 45fps with medium settings @fhd

>2016
>germany
My sides

Your claim that we no longer occuppy our ancestral was an easily debunked falsehood. Your second point is technically correct but largely irrelevant so it wasn't contested.

Stop that retarded t*rkish rape baby meme it makes no sense at all. Only part of Serbia was t*rkish

And if all people living in a land that was once conquered would be rapebabies, that would mean almost every single country would be somebody's rapebaby.

Actually if you ever studied history you would know that the only times when germany wasn't a meaningless shithole were the times when your cowardly grandpas allied with other nations to occupy Poland. Every time you waged war on Poland 1v1 you lost and ran back to your ugly women.
The only times of german prosperity are times when it ganged-up with Russia to conquer Poland.

So the question is, my dear kebab friend, what your now-turkish country would be without Poland to leech off of?

>pathetic mumbling tier of a defense
Is ok, mate. You can have your last say with my (you) on it, i won't bully you anymore.

>Republican government
>confederacies
>noble privileges

Not many such cases in Germany or Russia!

East Helsinki is Little Somalia too
Sweden lost you to the Russians and you didn't really kick them out. After USSR Lenin let you guys go and then later Stalin came back, you put up resistance long enough for them to take 17% of your territory and agree to leave you alone if you would stop hosting German troops. I wouldn't quite call that kicking out the Russians.

that still costs a lot in Russia.

Based Magyar

Germany

-destroyed rome
-responsible for the protestant reformation, which caused useless and petty religious wars across europe for centuries
-WW1
-WW2
-the EU
-and now, the migrant crises

lebensraum :) Nigga you can't 1v1 any country, especially now that out of 10 men in germany 7 are turkish and remaining 3 are gay.

I agree. When they start the invasion I'll be able to move to mother England as a refugee.

Swedes cucked you for 800 years too, to this day they are still a special protected minority class leaving their language as an official one in Finland that public officials must be able to speak. Ahvenmaa gets to be Swedish and protect their Swedish interests while you guys support their asses.