There are 800k children abducted each year in the USA, that's right...

There are 800k children abducted each year in the USA, that's right, a city of children the size of Lubbock Tx goes missing every single year. Yet #pizzagate is fake? Let me ask you one thing guys, why isn't the media talking about this? There is something seriously fucked up in a nation where a city of chilren goes missing every single year. It could be your kid these sick fucks decide to kidnap next- all those pictures of kids at Walmart- they are never coming back. They are sex slaves and child sacrifice material now for these dirty fucks in Washington and there's nothing you can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgP88z6h-Zk
parents.com/kids/safety/stranger-safety/child-abduction-facts/
youtu.be/57GVIbVkHQY
missingkids.org/KeyFacts
cnn.com/2013/10/22/us/missing-children-fast-facts/
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/196465.pdf
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6083890
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=IgP88z6h-Zk
Based icke knows his stuff

You are the first step. The frontline of information. The normies will remain trapped by their idle fancies, but we have already begun the process of propelling this story into the mainstream without any journalistic assistance. Don't ever forget it

I just want to spread this message, no one, not the t.v. not the newspapers, nobody is talking about the shear magnitude of child abductions in the US. Then if you look into it, there are several orphanages who were caught by local police trying to sell children into sex rings (Boys town Nebraska) , this then leaves a trail of bread crumbs back to Washington. Here we are, 2016, Boys town fiasco happened back in 1990, these same people are involved. The fbi just throwing up their arms acting like they don't know anything when the NSA can see bank transfers and personal info from Pluto, there is literally an elite conspiracy against the American people and it ties into the drug war, immigration, pedophilia, it all ties together. It's fucking sick, I don't know if I can sleep.

>800k
>US population 320 mill
I dont believe that at all.
You mean to tell me that almost 1 out of 400 in the us are abudcted every year?

I feel like the public school system has been infiltrated and used by pedos.

I've read once that most abductions are family disputes. Like a father taking their kid, then the mom calling the police.

Want to share some sources?

Yes

800,000 pounds of ice melts each year from broken freezers across america each year

and you say global warming is fake?

think about it
sage this stupid shit

let politicians have a little fun, fuck...

>The vast majority of these cases are resolved within hours.

It doesnt mean that many stay missing you dumb nigger.

parents.com/kids/safety/stranger-safety/child-abduction-facts/

Yes... That is the first step
In time you will learn the true meaning of reality and why they do it.
We will see their facade. See their futile game of control and we will no longer be bound be it.

Fear not..
Kek is with us

that's funny, I was just on the FBI website and they say there are about 145 missing kids per year. Where are you getting your info? You didn't just pull it out of your ass to fuel some sick fantasy you have of children being horribly abused did you?

Who cares

This is Sup Forums not epic minion memes dot com

Get your concerned mother shit out of here

The vast majority are taken by family members and are returned within hours. Probably a few hundred actually turn up dead or gone forever.

What the CIA/DOJ has done, to take people's eyes off the national scale of child abductions is create the "amber alert" system, which has the psychological impact of making people think the problem is localized "this won't happen to my kids, this only happens in big cities". How does this tie-in with the drug war? The CIA has been caught smuggling drugs through dead military corpses, shipping containers, gun shipments, etc. Their latest fiasco is selling guns to drug cartels in Texas during 2006. What does this do? The cartels are in on the cover up and are the people they hire to help abduct kids, organize the logistics of moving money, keep local police silent, etc. All of this goes back to a couple of people likr George Soros, powerful oil families, insurance dynasties, etc. These people are sick fucks and are playing us like rubes with this nonsense Dem vs GOP bullshit

That's literally the fbi statistic, just google it if you don't believe me. I didn't believe it either

Finally someone understands.

Realize this but the statistic for children who disappear completely without a trace is like 100k+, dead bodies found/year being 2500.

youtu.be/57GVIbVkHQY

>disappear completely without a trace is like 100k+
Source for this unbelievable statistic?

Wouldn't it be funny if there were multiple conflicting statistics to throw people off of the trail?

>> But but but... muh fbi and cia NEVER lieeeee!!!! You're a dumb nig nog ooga booga for thinking there is something bigger going on here. Didn't you read NYT? They said #pizzagate was fake, clearly it's fake if they don't admit to being guilty!

"According to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, roughly 800,000 children are reported missing each year in the United States -- that's roughly 2,000 per day. Of those, there are 115 child "stranger abduction" cases each year, which means the child was taken by an unknown person."

"The most recent study published by the Department of Justice, from 2002, reported that of the 797,500 children reported missing in a one-year period, 203,900 were abducted by family members and 58,200 were abducted by non-relatives. 115 were classified as being taken by a stranger."

Do some fucking research OP

missingkids.org/KeyFacts

cnn.com/2013/10/22/us/missing-children-fast-facts/

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/ojjdp/196465.pdf

>>source for this

Oh look, google does a fine job of finding sources

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6083890

But you're too fucking lazy to use google huh? So you just insult me and call me a nigger or dumb. Fuck off

Also, interestingly, Washington post tries to discredit the ecpatusa report by saying the statistics are false.

>>Cites CNN

>>Cites some .gov report

Nothing to see here folks! CNN and the government never lie!

My sources were statistics from the government and the Centre for Missing Kids. All you have is one article from Huff Post. Think I win you dumb nigger.

This is what I thought when I saw this thread. Hyper sensitive parents who shelter their kids from the world don't realize it's someone you know who's going to buttfuck little Timmy.

OP BTFO

>Hurr durr I'll believe non-sourced articles over your silly 'statistics'

I'm struggling to even find any hard numbers on the ECPAT website.

The article links to the Epcat website. But you're right, no point in arguing with a 13 y.o

On the website now. Please direct me to these statistics because I sure cant find them.

In fact, they arent even an organisation that focuses on missing kids in the US

"Two decades ago, as an offshoot of ECPAT-International, ECPAT-USA became the first American non-profit to work on the issue of commercial sexual exploitation of children. ECPAT-USA started with sex tourism, helping to get legislation passed that ensured that Americans who traveled abroad to buy sex with minors could be prosecuted in the US for sexually exploiting children in other countries."

THIS
I want to fuck a child theyr hot