My sister is in a secret premarital interracial relationship. Wat do?

My sister is in a secret premarital interracial relationship. Wat do?

Make sure it's not secret anymore.

Let her somali fuck you up the butt.

At least thats what people do in swedistan

Throw acid in her face.

Be a decent human being and family member by supporting her decision and loving her even if you have reservations about the ethnicity of her partner.

t. Paki

This. Shame is the best medicine

no wonder you are 56% and falling

>1 post by this ID

>a fucking leaf

this is the cuck answer
this is what any rational man would do.

Is it illegitimate for me to claim that she has made a gross misjudgement and this is the long run will damage her, not least of all with respect to her relationship with her family? Is that not a compassionate stance to take?

Ask her what her thoughts are about polar bear mating with grizzly. And the future of no polar bear. If she is sad then tell her she's racist

Is your entire family redpilled or something, are you ultra-christians considering that you mentioned "pre-marital" as if it was a uncommon thing nowadays.

Mushroom sauce.

You must be new here.

You've made the assumption that we're white, a large proportion of other ethnicities have sensible ideas about enshrining physical intimacy within marriage.

But yes, family is 'redpilled' in the modern sense.

>Muh my sister

You don't do anything, stupid. Da fuck you gonna accomplish getting between your sister's biology and that big black dick her ovaries are craving?

Why do people assume that the guy is black? My sister is confused but she wouldn't date an animal. For the sake of clarity, we are asian (subcontinental) and he is european.

Do asian parents dislike racemixing?

Yes

Get photographic evidence of them having sex/any other intimate action, show to parents, eat popcorn or pocky or whatever you snack on while watching entertainment.

white/asian have been more depressive in my exerience

get a girlfriend and try not to be so focused on other peoples lives you virgin cuck.