Hobbies

So Sup Forums what's some of your hobbies? I personally enjoy playing drums, reading and weightlifting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XR3KWRDK3_U
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/201ccunning-passages-contrived-corridors201d.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

Intel gathering jew thread. KYS

I've come to realize that one of my hobbies is hating Americans.

How come?

yet you bump it with a picture, off yourself

I despise their political and financial invasion of the world, the whoring of the peoples, and their endless warmongering.

is there a video of someone playing those drums? I googled "OCD drummer" and came up empty.

YOU CAN SAGE WITH AN IMAGE AND IT HAS BEEN THAT WAY FOR YEARS.

go test it if you need proof.

Intelligence. The subject has interested me since I was about 8.

Must have read close to 300 books on it by now, on the history of intelligence gathering, techniques and agencies. Had to learn 4 languages along the way, because certain books about certain agencies were not to be found in any languages other than the native.

>mfw I've eaten lunch with 3 former CIA directors and 1 former Shin Bet director

And yes, it's autistic. And no, I haven't considered a career in intelligence, since with my personality I'd just spew everything out on Sup Forums within a year.

>certain agencies

Don't you cringe a bit at the cutesy names the big three have for their main spy organizations?

Yes I believe this is the one

music production and synthesizers

That's sound quite interesting indeed, any books you would recommend?

my hobbies are playing video games, browsing imageboards, reading news

thank you sir.

Video games, riding motorcycle, animu and collecting figurines.

I'm a drummer too! Rock-music, redpills and folköl pretty much describes me.

For starters, I'd recommend Wilderness of Mirrror by David C. Martin and The Art of Intelligence by Henry Crumpton. They are very broad. Wilderness of Mirrors focuses on the creation of the CIA and Angleton's decline to insanity in his search for moles. The Art of Intelligence focuses on both the Cold War and modern middle eastern intelligence missions.

If you're hooked after reading these two, it could be fun to go more in depth.

Start with The Art of Intelligence. That's the most entertaining one for beginners.

mma and hunting but they arent really hobbies, just trying to stay in shape now after army because i am trying to find mercenary work/get into "peacekeeping" but no luck yet.

lol thanks your neighbor already found it

>Minor Gun Smithing and shooting
>Collecting mondo screen prints
>SCUBA
>Designing and building a house

Reading, gardening, playing/listening to music, smoking weed

Also, he is Sup Forums personified. He accused everyone from station chiefs to the Director of the CIA of being Soviet moles based on circumstantial evidence.

He didn't give a fuck about how many lives he ruined, as long as one of them was the real mole.

If you are american and don't pick guns as first option, i think there should be consequences. Like a year in jail, or loss of citizenship.

I like drawing and art, reading about things that interest me.

wargaming (historical minis, warhammer fantasy) and table top games.

That's great! I also like rock, but I mostly play different subgenres of metal on the drums.

Hmm alright it seems interesting I'll see if I can pick one of them up at the library later this week! thanks for the tip.

Alright I used to love drawing etc, but haven't done it as much lately due to other activities. What kind of art interests you the most?

Rock/metal! What subgenres? I've played everything from alice cooper to death metal, and progressive metal.

My fathers drew and built our house, I respect you for doing so aswell knowing how long it took him.

The CIAs own library contains a list of books which focuses on Angleton. If you decide that intelligence is a subject worth reading about, Angleton is certainly a character that you will want to understand the depths of.

cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/201ccunning-passages-contrived-corridors201d.html

Father*

Yeah, I realize it's pretty stereotypical. If it makes a difference, I like the more autistic avenues of shooting, I'm trying to source a mill and a laythe so I can assemble and convert old PPSH and M53 kits. I need to move to Florida so I can do more diving

>Alright I used to love drawing etc, but haven't done it as much lately due to other activities.
Yeah that happened to me, for a few years I just didn't really do anything. I would stare at a blank piece of paper and couldn't bring myself to draw. I think what helped was when I started going out to the country side more.

>What kind of art interests you the most?
I mostly enjoy stuff from imagination seeing what people come up with, for me fantasy or historical stuff is cool.

Danny Carey needs to calm the fuck down.

Shooting, reloading ammo, rasing two boys and teaching them to do the same.

Hm yeah I live in Stockholm so I don't get so see much of the country side all that often unfortunately. I also find historical paintings and drawings of architecture very cool.

I'm also a Photographer (nature), I quit completely a month ago to concentrate on college.

> eliminating waste that doesn't add value to my degree.

In the past I also played music

> self taught Piano and Guitar
> Techno & House

My other hobby is Hiking in mountains while taking pictures of landscapes pic related

Is the picture taken by you? it's gorgeous no matter.

Weightlifting, martial arts, hockey, and hunting, you have to know these thing during the upcoming race war Sven.

Yes, I caught a weather inversion, where the clouds dropped right down onto the earth.

I seem to often hike in these.

pic related is another shot.

I ENJOY LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH WITH MY MOM AND BEE KEEPING

Here is a panorama from the west of Ireland, looking east from Mweelrea(mile ray) mountain.

> reduced from 15000x3500

then, my other hobby is hating America.

Not stereotypical at all. Politicians going after the 2 amendment should be convicted of treason. I've only seen the Ppsh in videogames, have you seen a mp18?

I like flowers.

and insects

and bizarre sunsets over lakes

I've seen pictures of it before but never in person. parts kits are pretty much non-existent so ill never own one.

and sunrises over the sea

nice work. I want to thank you for not saturating the shit out of the colors like most other "photographers" want to do these days.

and mountain lakes in the early morn

and being an autistic weirdo

running, video games

sniffing women underwear

I rather darker shots

bretty much

Your photos are really nice! Ireland looks so amazingly beautiful, hope I'll get the chance to visit soon.

darker shot

> reduced from 15,000x 3,500

Goto the west for beauty.

See Wild Atlantic Way

I like to write.
If I could get to a point where I can extract wealth from such a creative endeavor to sustain my material existence, then that would be quite convenient.

Beyond that, I like growing mushrooms, you know, stuff like Reishi, turkeytail and Lion's mane.

That's Ansel Adams quality use of light and shadow. Very nice.

guns
shitposting
I used to do music, played guitar and drums

I would buy a nice camera and get into photography but I'd lose interest

Anime

i space travel

>tips potato

>Ansel Adams
Never heard of him, his pictures look great on google, I'm only an amateur, the photography market is very 'saturated'.

i crossdress and pretend to be a trap in gay bars just for fun and see how the degenerates behave

A N I M E

>( Geofeedia 'response' =>'success' )

> Geofeedia "run"