Current Year man wins again

Prove him wrong. We're living in the new nazi era.

When is he going back?

Hitler got elected in 1933

>getting your own misguided historic allusions wrong

Wew lad

Why, is he trying to draw countries into an unwanted war?

>Implying that's a bad thing

Shouldn't it be more like 1933?

cool

PLEASE send him back to Londonistan where he can be watched by millions of cameras at every turn and get beat up by Sharia police. THEN he will feel like it is 1939.

Current Year Man is just trying to force his shitty meme at this point. I don't even think he believes what he says.

Well, he's wrong since, in 1939, twitter, personal computing, digital media, mp3s, buzzfeed, SJWs, Sup Forums, alt-right, regressive lefties, video games, and other such modern day conveniences did not exist in 1939. We also do not live in Germany and, if we did, he might have been thrown in jail for that tweet simply because modern day Germany has no tolerance for conversation on Nazis.

Checkmate.

>it's hitler all over again bwuhuhuhu

What the fuck is with him and the current year?! Does he know he's a meme and is self-promoting?

>>>reddit

This is why fairy tales and fables are passed through the ages. They teach us timeless lessons which are imperative to the human experience. Liberals never learned the grass hopper and the ant, or

THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF.

>implying John Oliver knows anything about history and is an intelligent person

one of these days people are going to get tired of liberals saying the same thing over and over again

Pls don't. Can't you just dump him in Canada?

Is he just doing this as a joke now? He's become a caricature of himself.

>appeal to calendar

As a jew it really offends me how a pro-Israel centrist is casually compared to the man who murdered my great grandparents

>SJWs
>conveniences

Fuck off we're full.

Usually #retweets~~#favourites
>53220 retweets
>6310 favourites
what.

Canada can be our nuclear waste land

Is Obama going to declare himself President for life?

>as a jew.

Sets oven to 616 degrees. Gets out shadeless lamp.

Full of ahmeds dick.

Can't we just dump him in northern Canada with snow gooks?

The face only a mother could love

I hope he signs up for the Muslim registry to signal so there's an excuse to gas him. That's if the lugenpresse credential isn't enough to send him to summer camp.

Never pre brexit britian is gone he no longer has a home.

>Blows up his only argument

>Doesn't know the current year anymore

Must be true suffering being Oliver.

I hope he's right.

Because this time it's the most powerful country on earth by a wide margin, and their are leaders of like mind rising all across Europe and others in wait for such a revolution across the world.

If it was 1939, he wouldn't be able to afford a vowel.

Weren't the concentration camps up and running by then? Wasn't the war in effect by the end of the year? What are the similarities? The "fascist" president elect isn't even president yet.

No. We have the nigger President not the wheelchair sped President.

This doesn't bother me that much, at least you are honest in your hatred. Liberals want me dead by pretending to care, and would actually do it too, unlike Sup Forums

>Prove him wrong
I can't prove him wrong because of simple reason.

All the illegals are the Jews in this case.

>elected

Hitler got appointed m8

Get your facts straight

ANSWER TO 2015 IS 1939

>Google his twitter
>This is the link that comes up on mobile

RIP Bill

76? so when President Trump is 76 something will happen eh

Bots only need to retweet for spreading the message

I guess we should be glad the left still has comedy news man as a kind of containment board.

Watching TV leads to normiecore memes on fb, nothing like our means of production here.

If that's the case he wouldn't be allowed to post the retarded shit he always posts. I don't believe Hitler allowed people to talk bad about him

Truth

You forgot to back to Google Canada ahmad

this is fake you fucking retards

What a day to be alive, current year man BTFO

Talking to fakes is chans tradition. He totally could have said that.

even your phone wants you to go back.

>but it feels more like
How would he know? Is he 80 y/o or something?

That might be ok.

time could be better spent bashing brown people

Feels more like 1984

Fuckoff

>53k Retweets
>6310 fav

since when is this board filled with so many retards to the point that nobody questioned it until now?

Do they actually feel this way? or is it just a knee jerk reactionary way to gain reverence within his brain-dead fanbase

>people like him unironically think trump will round up millions of people kill them and try to start a full on world war
>people like him unironically think Hillary wouldn't have started a full blown war against russia

Haven't seen this tweet on his twitter

Before Trump, they identified everything they do not like as Hitler. You could say that this proves they are unaffected by Trump.

Every day he checks his calendar to make sure it's still 2016

This guy has always had an issue with years

>The calendar says it's CURRENT YEAR
>But it feels more like OTHER YEAR
brilliant

What did he mean by this?

what the heck

it's real

Alsace-Lorraine belongs to Germany. Give it back.

His name is "John Oliver," but he seems more like "Massive Faggot."

Never trust people with no eyebrows.

>Japan attacks Hawaii
>No reason

Fuck you. It's Germany's fault for allying with the FUCKING NIPS

>somewhat blue-pilled
>loved jon leibowitz
>love oliver
>voted for the Democrat
>whole immediate family is massively blue-pilled
>they literally think trump is the new hitler
>slowly becoming more red-pilled because of how hysterical my family is being

Is this what freedom feels like?

>Japan attacks Hawaii
>fucking krauts

War with Japan was justified, but not so much with the other axis powers.

Germany supported Japan. If Germany hadn't allied with Japan, or had renounced the alliance after pearl harbor, then America would not have declared war on Germany. We would have still declared war on Japan naturally, but this would mean no American presence in the European theater, and, much more importantly, no lend lease program. Germany would have defeated the poorly equipped soviets and concurred continental europe, and the cold war never would have happened. We'd be living in a whitetopia, instead of this shitty doomed timeline.

If you don't want 1939 Germany then don't create 1930s Germany.

half of Trump's cabinet picks are jewish, his daughter is jewish, his grandchildren are jewish, and his son-in-law who ran his campaign is jewish.

>plz dont cut my internet EU plz

It's like you guys never read French before.

1939? So unemployment has hit 0, everyone works and Germany is the strongest economy in the world?

Only one pick is jewish

Your [current year] never existed outside of your echo chamber, John.

The Marxist left are what the religious right was in the 60s: a group of witless, bigoted, authoritarian dinosaurs who are too blinded by their ideology to understand the changes that are disrupting their hugbox. You aren't the cool thing anymore.