American weapons dealer arrested in Mexico

Fuck off Americans

You are bringing CRIME and guns to this land. Don't complain when the shit is spilled.

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/international/304512-fast-and-furious-time-to-connect-the-dots

Bad gringos

>Mexico steals manufacturing
>Still not enough skilled labor to produce high end equipment
>One of thousands of mexican cartels import weapons to kill other cartel and be niggers
>Complain when the white man with his fancy technology comes down to help your race die off

ok

Completely agree, you should build a 1,900 mile wall on the border to keep us out. :^)

Maybe because he wants you to kill eachother so you stop bringing your cholos and drugs to the US?

It's not an immigration problem
Is you supporting the Cartels so you can get fresh drugs

Fuck off cunt

something awfully Jewy looking about that guy

Yeah and we don't want them. You don't actually buy policies at face value, do you?

The wall isn't primarily about stopping Pedro from getting in, it's about having an excuse to have armed forces constantly monitoring the border and scanning for underground tunnels. The whole thing is a ruse for the War on Drugs, but done right this time. Nobody who experienced the War on Drugs would want it to start again however because it was handled fucking horribly and wasted resources.

We're doing it right this time. We're going to starve the cartel. Why do you think the Mexican President shook his hand and called him a great guy, for Mexican PR? He knew his people would hate him for it, it was as a subtle message that things aren't as they seem.

Another reason to build the wall. I dont want gun control getting pushed because of these fucks.

You are not gonna get anybody here defending that piece of shit, fuck him. Let the mexican government throw his ass in jail forever for all i care next to all the gangsters.

Serious question to those who live in Mexico. How close is your country to completely collapsing? Just wondering because yes you have a point about how a lot of people here want the drugs and like selling their guns to mexico. But it's more than just that isn't it? Why not just make your country collapse and start from scratch? Many countries have done this, they have hit rock bottom as far as economy and safety goes, but once that was all over with they started to build again.

why cant mexico do this.

>why cant mexico do this.
As is often the case since WW2: the CIA won't let them. Things are kept just stable enough to prevent a collapse.

you should build a wall

Why didnt you cut his hands and then peeled off his face with a boxcutter to then proceed to decapitate him with the same boxcutter while he tries to stop you with his non existant hands?

If you film this then the burgers will stop selling shit to the narcos and you can make mexico great again.

The gunrunner/cartel connection is extremely detrimental to both nations. A wall would hinder illegal activity both ways.

I guess Mexico should invest (read: pay) towards the building a border WALL then, huh?

Then everyone can assume responsibility for their own shit and there is no resentment or xenophobia anymore. How's that assholes?

That wouldn't fit the globalist liberal narrative though...

Never fix anything, always complain and if the problems aren't real, make them, or invent them until they are, then aggravate them while blaming the ones proposing solutions pretending they've been driving the ship for the past 8 years and are at fault while never letting them try to fix anything. Can't afford to run out of devils to point at and rally the ignorant sub communities that are your voter base against, huh?

God I hate the cuck agenda.
Fucking morons.

CIA

Close to collapse? Nah, we can manage to keep the shithole running with duct tape.

we live next to you. some states are being battled out by cartels and pseudo auto defense squads. other states are in a normal peaceful state. for example look at quintana roo, its vice city, completely controlled by mafia. next to it is Yucatan, named one of the best states to live and one of the best for security reasons, has a good economy and a very big real estate market.

I work in immigration and a lot of americans are coming to live here in droves, putting up businesses, refurnishing old houses and gentrifying downtown. its all very cheap and nice so foreigners love it

Alright, so put a fucking bullet in his head. You think we give a fuck? Lock him up for the rest of his life. You think we give a fuck? You think any of us are going to start pouring down there by the millions demanding GIBS GIBS GIBS & CITIZENSHIP WE'LL BURN YOUR FUCKING FLAG AND RIOT IN THE FUCKING STREETS IF WE DON'T GET OUR WAY

FUCK NO YOU FUCKING WETBACK SPIC FUCK MEXICO

Blame the megacorps, not the citizens. Most want legalization. But the politicians and Mainstream Media are owned by the same shits who would lose out on massive cash if hemp was legalized.

Technically, the US has a legal PC cartel system that serve their own interests instead of its people.

Guns dont kill people

Beaners kill people.

>mexico's drug trade problem is america's fault because they buy the drugs.

Huh, this excuse sounds familiar doesn't it? Sorry taco bender's you can't play this stupid blame game both ways.... EXCEPT RESPONSIBILITY.

>be american
>come home from shipping missiles to isreal
>shit myself while shopping for wonder bread
>get attacked by protesters
>get shot in a mass shooting
>nurse slaps me for not using xer preffered pronouns
>can't get obamacare because i spent my data cap on asian cartoons
>lose my job because it got moved to mexico
>get arrested for collecting rainwater
>serve three life sentences for resisting arrest
>cellmate trades my asshole for toilet wine
>get shot

but at least my flag is on the moon

>radiation has caused the flag to become completely white

Except crime in Mexico doesn't exist in a void, retard, the US is the critical component of the system cartels have setup.

The drug trade is a problem shared by both nations, and it affects us both.

You can't even get rid of small time street urchins that sell drugs with all the resources,.manpower, and technology at your disposal, yet, you have the gall to talk shit about Mexico handling a much bigger problem.

KYS

Or you could just not buy our guns. Wait, you didn't make that decision? Well tough shit, I didn't choose to buy coke/heroin from your state sponsored mules and yet I still receive the blame for it.

At least we acknowledge america's fault in this problem, the least you could do is admit to mexico's collusion in the drug trade, which for some reason is like pulling finger nails with you people.

Mexico should build a wall to keep the Americans out.

>implying average Mexicans tell the cartels (which aren't even 1% of our total pop) to buy weapons

>implying the vast majority of Americans recognize America's role in Mexico's violence

At a large scale, the vast majority of Americans don't recognize the role of the US in terms of violence in Mexico, edgy racist retards in here even shift the blame by making dumb reductionist hypothesis like cartels causing violence just because muuh Aztec rituals embedded in da DNA

Whether you or I individually acknowledge that both countries are at fault for imposing retarded anti drug laws is pretty much a moot point,

Underated

Do you seriously consider this white? I know murrikans do but I expected better from Australia.

thanks obama

HA! I knew Americans were racist all along it's time you open up those borders and apologise Drumfpkins

It's very far from collapse, currently around 80% of the narco violence focus on 2 states out of 32.

Well, we are about to find out how well connected he is. He is so fucked if he is just some yahoo gun running in Mexco.

if you're not supplying our cocaine, what are you even good for? bitching about (((the alamo)))?