Drudge Poll: Should Megyn Leave?

Time to tell that bitch to gtfo!

Drudgereport.com

no woman in this country should have a career.

She should go on to make right wing jerk off instruction videos.

:^)

she needs to go

more detail pls. is she retiring, writing a book, going to a major network, getting a sex change, or what?

Go to Drudge....

CNN is trying to get her. Drudge is asking if she should in a poll.

Tell her to gtfo!

>Tell her to gtfo!

does that mean you want her to stay at fox or leave?

I like her on fox because she's not rabidly conservative and gives them some credibility by being more or less un-biased.

Granted I've seen maybe 30 minutes of her in my whole life.

Get to work Sup Forums!!

That means I want her to go join the fags at CNN, that's clearly what she wants to do anyways.

I'd say that if they offer her a big position she will take it. And she would probably sell her soul to anchor the evening news at CBS ABC or NBC. Older people like her remember when they were the whole ballgame, so the fact that they are losing relevance doesn't matter to them.

Best case is actually fox shifts her to a shit time slot, so she's fucked, AND bound to not speak badly about fox

this. ffs i keep my woman in the house at all times. there's absolutely no need for them to go out unless it's for groceries. fucking degeneracy is everywhere.

I think she should go to CNN. It will be a minor hubbub for a few weeks but then it will die down. On Fox she's unique, a young woman anchor with "unorthodox" views, etc., but on CNN she would quickly become another talking head. It's the best thing Fox could do for revenge imo.

At this point she might as well be on the young turds

Why would she go to a new network with less viewer ratings?

She leaves and FOX is a right wing echo chamber
But i guess thats what idiots want

she must come to RT

FUCK HER
REPLACE HER WITH TOMI OR LAURA INGRAHAM
WE'LL BE BETTER OFF

this

Muh dick ! I just got a shameful chubby.

>right wing jerk off instruction videos
N-N-Nani ?