Trumpniggers will defend this

>d-d-draining the swamp am I right, guys?

Holy shit Trump cucked his own Trumpniggers for appointing this John Oliver look-alike. SO CORRUPT!

HE LITERALLY WORKED FOR GEORGE SOROS

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

t. Irrelevant countries

>she worked with him
>she knows all the wretched secret Soros has
9DD underwater curling

day of the rake is near, chong lee.

You don't learn secrets about soros without him having full control over you.

>can't even defend Trump

Is anyone else hyped about his pics for the most part?

He's picking the "nasty miserable people" he talked about, these guys will fight for us now.

Also bannon used to work for goldman sachs once upon a time for fucks sake.

As long as he doesn't pick bolton or romney for sec of state i'm still hyped.

Romney is his top pick. Prepare for WW3 with Russia

>canada calling other countries irrelevant

>he doesn't understand jewish privilege

fucking hell please leave

Why is the news picking on this old ladyv

She's clearly retarded.

>source: cnn

shill

t. Potato
Don't acknowledge shitskins

Hey Ahmad !

Richer than you. Leader of Nato. No one but some burgers know abuuut Canada. We own over 1% of all the worlds stocks too. "Irrelevant"

Doesn't he want to end the fed now? Trump used to be establishment too, look at him now. Trump's not stupid, he knows what he's doing. You're justified in voicing concern, though.

>Trump used to be establishment too, look at him now
He's still establishment.

Don't pick on Norway!

Which is why he helped Clinton win the presidency and voiced no concern with the state of Washington/USA

Kind of prefer ghost's take on this pick. Romney has proven to be a very viscous businessman and if we get more of that guy and less cucky neocon shit we'll be fine.

Plus Trump may be appointing cabinet members to accomplish certain tasks and then he'll replace them once the job is done. Don't know how crazy this could get.

it''s not about ending establishment it is about ending the CURRENT one. Something new will come in and it'll be the standard for a while till we want it to end also.

I dont defend this Guy. And im a Day One Drumpfkin. Trump sent a horrible message with his appointment

t.Gary Johnson

>Which is why he helped Clinton win the presidency and voiced no concern with the state of Washington/USA
The election is over, user. I'm follow Trump's present actions, like who he appoints, not his past words, which were meant to con soft brains yours.

>it''s not about ending establishment it is about ending the CURRENT one

Spoken like someone who was too young to vote November 8 2016. That's the only way to explain your political naivete. That, or a below-average IQ.