I'd like some of you faggots to give me one example on how Apple products are degenerate. Go ahead. Make my day

I'd like some of you faggots to give me one example on how Apple products are degenerate. Go ahead. Make my day.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8EWjOy8jdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Removing the headphone jack to force your customers to buy your shitty wireless earphones.

They aren't. Trump is always seen with a MacBook.

If anything PCs are because of muh gayming.

I like the iphone 6 because in many ways it is the perfect phone. But I don't like any other apple products or the company.

They promote homosexuality and race mixing in their emojis

it actually ships with an adapter so you can plug minijack phones to it

You mean adding fabulous aesthetics. Lightning headphones are incredibly fantastic. What are you, a poor fag?

>Apple products
iTunes really is the spawn of satan

Oh shit.

Trips of truth.

their product are cool (I have none), it's the company that is degenerate

They are not degenarate, they are not that good, and are 100% jew based mentality. If you fart near an iphone you must pay for it.

They aren't. Apple is awesome and Woz is based. Steve Jobs is maggot food, arguably his best role at Apple ever.

I think the SE is the perfect phone. No performance difference between it and the 7 for common tasks like shitposting on Sup Forums or twitter and much better value.

Refusal to add a right mouse button after decades.

Fuck apple.

they discontinued the Apple II line
fucking degenerates

The one that takes the same spot as the charger?

Great, so instead of complete non-functionality, you get an easily lost adapter and a lack of multi-tasking, or a pair of easily lost earphones. So much better.

>Form over function.
Fucking idiot.

i in front of all their products

short for immoral

soldered components so you cant change them

So basically a bunch of 20$ cords made to be broken

Overpriced garbage

Apple will be fully Sup Forums approved if they move production to the US

made in China

youtube.com/watch?v=M8EWjOy8jdw

They outsourced manufacturing jobs to China.

first apple computer sold for 666. Thats as degenerate as you can get.

Their iOS (used on iPads in schools and by autistic kids world over) have the worst fucking parental controls ever.

The same devices the sell to school districts by the truckload can be hacked apart, de-authorized, de-activated, etc by a fucking 4 year old and none of their restrictions can stop it. I have seen hundreds of SIM cards turned into useless chips by elementary school kids because there's no restrictions to stop it.

If you enter the wrong password too many times, the entire unit deactivates itself instead of simply offering a restriction to remove password protected access in the first place.

There is no restriction on changing time, and if you change the time, iOS will NOT synch with iTunes or iCloud. It just throws a communication error. And kids fucking LOVE changing the god damn clock.

I have another dozen of these bullshit problems that Apple fucking refuses to fix even though half their units are being used in schools by stupid kids and, of course, the retarded kids.

Can't torrent on iPhone

Umm, you've been able to right click with apple for a long time now. It's still just one button, but you click on the right size of the one button in order to right click.

I like Macs a lot. Except they're becoming more and more Jewish and I don't really trust them. Every business decision they make is geared towards forcing every aspect of your life to be apple.

iPhone iTunes Apple Pay Apple TV soon to be fucking Cars too. Google is just as bad though since they took "don't be evil" out of their company motto.

Also i hate how they turned iTunes into this do everything big brother type program that annoys the shit out of you wanting to update every single month for the rest of your life.

Cheap shitty OS in a fancy case

How is the OS cheap/shitty? Be specific.

Tim Cook is a faggot.

Overpriced because "muh brand". Literally only an accessory. Can buy 4 comparable laptops for the price of one kikebook pro.