WATCH THE JORDAN PETERSON INTERVIEW ALREADY

REQUIRED WATCHING FOR Sup Forums

Seriously, just watch the first five minutes. You will be hooked and will watch the rest in complete rapture.

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

I have ADD and usually can't sit through a five minute video, yet I watched this three hour interview in complete awe. I'm now about to watch it again so I can take proper notes.

Where has this man been hiding all our lives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LRRlKmCcxgo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson
jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/book-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumping

pretty cool guy, doesn't afraid of anything.
youtu.be/LRRlKmCcxgo

This debate provides an excellent window into the mind of an SJW

bump, it's bretty gud

bumping

I think Peterson represents the heritage that was stolen from us with the SJW cultural marxist dialectic.

You are right. How do we recover this lost heritage, besides listening to Peterson, of course?

bump but i only watched 20 minutes

The second half is fantastic. He explains everything from the beauty and uniqueness of Western Civ (our uniqueness lies in the value we place on the truth) to Marxism to religion to SJWs.

bump again

bump this interview went deep as fuck

stopped watching when he spoke badly about my dear friend/leader Fidel Castro.

We reject marxism. We use saul alinsky's rules for radicals oh his followers.

From the rubble we provide a new path. As leaders of a new way, with no one to follow. We must break with post modernism, and rise to be leaders ourselves. Be strong for the men who follow us, even though we ourselves don't have anyone to follow.

Here's a tip: Jung is bullshit mysticism.

>>>/leftypol/

Didn't know you were in Britain, Justin.

Already watched it. Go check out his other videos, the Rogan interview only touches the surface.

He has a video about pepe coming out soon on his YT channel, should be good.

OP he's the prophet of KEK why are you so suprised he's based as fuck?

>101062088
seen it the other day dude is a beast hes /our guy

mmuh diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

bump. I sexually identify as a peanut

>Joe Rogan

No thanks. I've read enough and seen enough of Peterson's lectures to get a jist of what he'll say.

>REQUIRED WATCHING FOR /POL
thanks for reminding faggot

bump

20 min. in, it's really good stuff
thanks for the link

Agreed.

Was gonna post a thread like this when I saw it, but figured Sup Forums is too much of an echo chamber and sperg out when they saw Rogan.

Rogan talks like less than 2% of the time. Seriously, it's good.

>college professor
>ends sentences with a preposition

DROPPED

Reminder that liberals want to make sure that women like her become extinct.

Bumping for one the best podcast to come out in a while

google imaged searched op's picture and was provided three pictures of angela merkel as visually similar images.

Thank you greatest ally

I'm 37 mins in and it's really good

If you have the time watch his lecture series Maps of Meaning, it's dense as fuck but really rewarding.

I'll also say that, as an atheist, his approach to religious symbolism kind of blew my mind.

Thanks leaf, will do

>I'll also say that, as an atheist, his approach to religious symbolism kind of blew my mind.
I'm agnostic, but the way that he described religion and God has really given me a lot to think about. I don't know exactly what to make of it and will probably have to listen a few more times and do some more research, but it really gave me a new perspective.

Bumping once again

epic

bump

>I'd say it's marxism
>It's postmodernism too

Where did this guy get his professorship? McDonalds College?

Harvard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordan_Peterson

Damn, now he's conflicted with cognitive dissonance. Go easy.

Peterson is the hero we need and deserve

David Cameron sure lost his hair quickly.
Poor guy, brexit really hit him hard.

Honestly he's irrelevant through the entire time. Talking wise, it's about 75% Peterson.

this is great
have a bump

>(((Harvard)))
Why does this not surprise me.

Is Harvard meant to be an impressive one? Doesn't "Harvard" mean 'hairdresser' in Scandinavian languages or something?

Hold on, you didn't even tell the truth, and then posted a link to prove it.

He got his phd at "McGill University", which is a literally where school.

Im just here for the titty.

watched this at work yesterday
gud stuf

Do the online self-authoring course he talks about with Joe.

Restoration of our history and culture are worth the shekels.

fuck sake, ahmed.

phd != professorship

wiki page clearly states he was promoted from assistant professor to full professor while at Harvard

>>bongistan education claims another victim

At the 2 hour mark he moves onto the subject of religion, and as somebody who has struggled with doubt for a quite few years he managed to speak about it in a way that was legitimately compelling.

You'd better watch this shit, lads

Rogan is the biggest sellout flip-flopping poser c.uck on the goddamn planet.

Don't post his bullshit.

m8 srsly

I watched it and it was amazing. Didn't think I would find someone who could articulate all those ideas in such a clear way. The guys it's incredibly cultivated.

Btw, he posted on Twitter a list of the books that have influenced him the most.

jordanbpeterson.com/2016/11/book-list/

They dont seem to address the Jew question which is at the core of Cultural Marxist thought.

Jesus christ, man

>phd != professorship

In academia, the college that awarded your doctorate is traditionally considered the more significant part, not the school that ended up employing you, N'Bongo....

>fell asleep at some point during it
>not sure where I was

Hmmm, actually seems like a good interview thus far... but Rogan is still a sellout c.uck

>> [autistic mumbling in british]
the university that makes you a full professor with tenure is the most important indicator of your ability because that university takes the biggest risk of giving you a near-permanent job and especially so when that university is Harvard. Christ, muhammed, is this really that complicated for you?

little steps

>"McGill University", which is a literally where school.

>The University is one of two members of the Association of American Universities located outside the United States, and it is the only Canadian university member of the Global University Leaders Forum (GULF), within the World Economic Forum, which is made up of 26 of the world's top universities.
>McGill counts among its alumni 12 Nobel laureates and 142 Rhodes Scholars, both the most in the country, as well as three astronauts, three Canadian prime ministers, thirteen justices of the Canadian Supreme Court, four foreign leaders, 28 foreign ambassadors, nine Academy Award winners, eleven Grammy Award winners, three Pulitzer Prize winners,

doesn't seem to be a particularly "literally where" school

He desperately wants to discredit Peterson so he can cling to his Marxist ideology. It's not about the degree, let him be.

i have adhd and cant even bring myself to watch a second of that

>full professor with tenure

Not everyone is American, Nelson. Not everyone lives in a country that duplicates the American education system.

>the university that makes you a full professor with tenure is the most important indicator of your ability
He wasn't tenured at Harvard. Why do you keep burying yourself N'Bongo?

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. I would define this prof as a bigot. He doesn't acknowledge the realities of gender in the 21st century. He's arguing, vehemently and obstinately, for something that is completely and totally self-serving. He's personally uncomfortable with it, so he's trying to legitimize his perspective in a broader context than it actually exists, claiming it's dangerous, etc.

We've seen this exact type of behaviour throughout history - people constructing seemingly rational arguments to justify all sorts of bigotry. Rationalizations for why segregation is needed, why same sex marriage shouldn't be allowed, why people of different religious or ethnic backgrounds shouldn't intermarry. This is the bigotry, applied to a modern issue.

He's saying it's not society's role to make people feel comfortable or included, but the irony is, he's essentially arguing that society should not be made uncomfortable by change. Either it's society's role to accommodate discomfort, or it's not. He can't have it both ways - have his discomfort accommodated, but not the discomfort of those pushing traditional gender boundaries.

None of this is really about discomfort anyway. That's a red herring. it's about acknowledging reality. It is a fact that there are more than 2 genders. Suck it up.

This guy's approach and manner is offensively anti-intellectual, which is the most disturbing part considering he's a prof.

Peterson is so redpilled. Hope for leaves everywhere

Peterson is a lifelong ndp voter which is canadas communist party

you are all literally drooling over a communist stooge

neck yourselves cuckolds

You gave me a (You) for a completely unrelated post. Castrate your useless bollocks.

Bait

>implying
This guy doesn't sound terribly fond of communism, friend. Maybe you should have spent some of the time you spent clicking on all those post numbers actually listening to what the man has to say.

This is bullshit. Plenty of renowned people went to middling schools (sometimes it's just to study under someone else renowned who happens to be at that school) but made their name through influential publications/research. These days it's even more muddied with affirmative action nonsense and declining standards. PhD-granting school is almost meaningless as an index of quality.

I just want bust out the VX gas on these commie fucks.

>actually listening to what the man has to say.
i did fuckwit

i listened to him admit his political allegiance: NDP the fucking communist party of canada that has already ruined alberta and will ruin every other part of this shitdump that they gain control over

hes a complete fucking hypocrite and you are all cucks for not doing proper investigations

A

preach it

solid choice OP and in case this sparks anyone's interest beyond the culture war stuff, he has an amazing series of lectures on existentialism, jungian archetypes and a host of other topics free on youtube

NIGGER

>Joe: if someone feels compelled to act out in your support, how can they do that?
>Jordan: ... do the future authoring program, sort yourself out
so based

probably the only redeeming leaf of recent times

>i listened to him admit his political allegiance
When was this? I apologize if I was unnecessarily dismissive of your initial post, it just came off as buttmad to me and googling "Jordan Peterson NPD" didn't seem to yield any results.

He literally slams Marxism within the first 10 minutes.

He's said before that he was in the NDP as a young man, but left when it became apparent how fucked up the left has become.

His essential philosophy is being anti-ideological.

The other leaf is either baiting or retarded.

So do you self identify as a Faggot or an Attack Helicopter?

>numbers confirm

yah it dosent make sense if he really was a communist then why make waves about bill c-16 and pronouns when they both blaze a path for communist ideals

Thanks m8, nice digits.

>if he really was a communist then why make waves about bill c-16 and pronouns when they both blaze a path for communist ideals
Or why spend 10 minutes in the video in the OP explaining why Marxism is a load of shit? Seriously, watch the fucking video.

confirmed, I watched this streamed live and I could not leave I had to keep listening.
I watch Peterson's lectures already, but this is required listening.

>says difference in gender outcomes is due to biological gender differences
>won't mention racial differences though
pussy

i did multiple times as well as a few of his lectures

its a dark day when latterly no other academic is coming out publicly to his aid to say nothing of the other professors at his university

please extend your neck by dropping from a great height attachted to a rope, Benton Fraser

Getting admission to study at McGill is WAY easier than getting a professorship at Harvard (or any school for that matter since it's the most coveted job a PhD can get). Do you think you can figure out which is more important now?

It is, the education system is fucked.

t. butthurt leftist

he says in the intervuew that comunism is a joke...? and it has never worked.... and creates genocide?