>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments Dec1
>UN calls on Israel to transfer control of the Golan Heights to Syria
>Over 30000 flee east Aleppo, 647 insurgents surrender
>Erdogan changed his mind:terrorists are the only target
>Captive Syrian soldiers freed following evacuation deal
>Russian bomb squad to demine Aleppo
>Besieged Aleppo rebels unite under new Jaish Halab(Army of Aleppo)
>Al-Qaeda reinforcements arrive on western outskirts of Aleppo
>Israeli jet carries out airstrike near Damascus
>Nearly 2000 members of Iraqi forces killed in November
>UN: Mosul facing ‘catastrophic’ water shortages
>22 neighborhoods liberated from ISIS in W Mosul
>Houthi leader: New government to serve Yemeni people
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Channel4News/status/804353905551409154
youtube.com/watch?v=SACko0kBunY
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-leader-new-government-serve-yemeni-people/
almasdarnews.com/article/roadside-bomb-detonated-van-loaded-idlib-jihadists/
youtu.be/BIrGrEBZqzg
syriahr.com/en/?p=56050
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw Assadists are on suicide watch because Syria is about to be BTFO to death by based Trump

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Shannon to the great sea, the Pacific Ocean…”
(Genesis 15:18)

Why do you support a fascist dictator who kills his own clowns?

VIVA LAS ALEPPO

r8 oc 60 hours in ms paint

Tell me why I shouldn't join the YPG and fight Daesh

twitter.com/Channel4News/status/804353905551409154

Fukken noice, mate. What would we do without your baking skills? Bump for the new bread.

xth for Greater Costa Rica

/sg/ will defend this clown-killing monster.

youtube.com/watch?v=SACko0kBunY

fucking toppest of keks saved

>the last clown in Aleppo

Had a hearty laugh in my quiet office, thanks.

>The last clown in Aleppo has been killed
?But Assad is still alive?

You are not gonna fuck Kurdish girls.

Kek.

Pockets are vanishing.

still a lot of nusrats clowns left in Aleppo

>pro gov forces forced to retreat from sheikh saeed
what happened? I thought the rebels were pretty much broken by now
if the siege takes too long it'll be quite bad for the regime

Assad is not in Aleppo, mate. I thought Mossad was more informed about this war.

>>UN calls on Israel to transfer control of the Golan Heights to Syria
Haha wut?

Some pretty sweet territories you got their friend.

Forced is likely incorrect; it's probably a strategic retreat.

>The middle east is a mess
>Only whites can fix messes
>Arabs will only accept sunni rule
>Turks are sunni, white and based
>Therefore only Turks can fix the middle east

Prove me wrong faggots.

>wahabis BTFO by shias

It doesn't get any better

YA HEZBOLLAH!

>Erdogan backtracks on Syria goals after call with Putin, says terrorists are only target

Turkey’s military operation in northern Syria does not target any country or individual, and is aimed only at terrorist groups, President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said. He had earlier stated that Turkey was in Syria to “end the rule of the cruel Assad.”
“The aim of the Euphrates Shield Operation [in northern Syria] is not any country or person, but only terrorist organizations,” Erdogan said Thursday, as quoted by the Hurryiet Daily News.

“No one should doubt this issue that we have uttered over and over, and no one should comment on it in another fashion or try to derail it,” he added.

The latest comments come in contrast to remarks Erdogan made on Tuesday, when he said Turkey’s operation in Syria, launched in late August, aimed “to end the rule of the tyrant [Syrian President] al-Assad who terrorizes with state terror.”

This drew surprise from Russia, which asked for clarification of the remarks.

According to Kremlin aide Yury Ushakov, this was provided when Russian President Vladimir Putin and Turkish leader Erdogan discussed the issue by phone on Wednesday.

"I can only say that a telephone conversation between our president and Erdogan took place yesterday, and the topic [of Turkey’s presence in Syria] was addressed. Yes, he [Erdogan] gave an explanation," Ushakov told reporters on Thursday, without elaborating.

On Thursday, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said that Ankara’s operation in Syria is aimed at combating Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorists and other armed terrorist groups.

"Currently, in the framework of the ‘Euphrates Shield’ operation we are specifically working with our partners and allies. Our goal is to clear Syria, this region, from Daesh [Arabic pejorative term for Islamic State], from terrorists and Al-Nusra [Front] insurgents

This is a part of their current strategy, they bait moderate headchoppers into the position and then pound the fuck out of them with air and artillery. Worked like a charm so far.

>if the siege takes too long it'll be quite bad for the regime
Why? Time is totally on their side.

Forgot to add Ireland and Northern Ireland.

>UN criticizes new government in Yemen

The United Nations has criticized the establishment of Yemen’s "national salvation" government by the Houthi movement and its allies that were sworn in by the Supreme Political Council in the country's capital of Sanaa.

The new government replaced the Supreme Political Council, which was established by the Houthis and the party of former president Ali Hadi.

UN Special Envoy for Yemen Ismail Ould Cheikh Ahmed referred to it as “a new and unnecessary obstacle” for peace talks, according to a statement released on Tuesday, despite the Houthis assuring that the new government will not stall the UN-brokered talks.

“Yemen is at a critical juncture. The actions recently taken by Ansarullah and the General People's Congress will only complicate the search for a peaceful solution. The parties must hold Yemen’s national interests above narrow partisan ambitions and take immediate steps to end political divisions and address the country’s security, humanitarian and economic challenges,” read the statement.

“I ask the representatives of Ansarullah and the General People’s Congress to re-think their approach and demonstrate their commitment to the peace process with concrete actions,” added the statement.

almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-leader-new-government-serve-yemeni-people/

Thanks.

Honestly most people will be mad that I even wrote this, you simply can't utilise air mobility in a city very well unless you already totally outclass the enemy,
Nevertheless I thank you as well for detailed explanation.

>Today Putin signed a new concept of foreign policy. No Europe in our future.
I know compared to all the other shit that happened this year, this is not such a big deal, but this is a reversal of policy that existed since Grand duchy of Moscow. Hell, Grand Duchy of Kiev even. Made even more amusing by the fact that 2016 has so many western opposition leaders floating the idea of cooperation with Russia. Shizo World is what this is.

It's typical Russian tactics that the SAA have copied. Retreat from a recently captured position to conserve manpower, to a more fortified one and bombard the enemy with artillery and airstrikes while they're in the open, and then take it back. For a short-term loss you gain something much more in the long-run. And every rebel scum that dies in Aleppo is irreplacable.

Says who

Because they say all the fucking time that they need mostly heavy weapons and other supplies, not manpower.

But I was told Aleppo is hell and we all know that this is where Assad will end up eventually.

wew

Fun Fact: King Salman has dementia and doesn't make any decisions anymore

Their fathers

oh that gave me an idea hold on

just barrel bomb the fathers
problem solved

Looks like its really bait.

>Says who

It's against the rules to fuck in the military.

But barrel-bombs are evil.

saved/10

no /sg/ thread in a screen though

copy paste from last thread cuz i am retarded

can someone explain who this lenin_lover69 is on twitter? hes there with the ypg, is he american? can you just go down there and kill turks with no consequence?

Are those puppers communist?

Not a problem/ I see a good officer there.

When Damascus gets turned into ruins, Jewish Israel's Messiah will show up. Basically the anti-christ. Good luck.

but where is that picture from? it looks somewhat familiar

No only Gods chosen people go to hell

What did he even aim with renouncing his previous statement.

It's like Erdogan wants to be Duterte 2.0

Fallout:New Vegas.

All dogs are communist.

This is either most honest reporting I've seen in a while, or most obvious bait. Can't decide which, let's wait and see.

Should I worry? We have a lot of dogs here, could they start a revolution in the name of Lenin?

Maybe he got one of his autistic rage fits again because Aleppo didn't go as he had planned

he wanted a phonecall from Putin hahaha.

it reminds of their retreat from Harandat camp operation.

Just bait: break defences, give benefit of doubt by retreating, bomb, and attack already broken defences while they loose morale.

Holy SHİEEETT

Hurriyet.com.tr @Hurriyet 4 dk.
Erdogan: Obama was a disgrace to America. Let me be clear with you i never understand why a white country have a black president. Not just only black also inexperienced black man who dont know anything about politics in Middle East. Im glad he's gone. He makes everyone worse.

Turkroaches literally shitting bricks over the russian bear just by phone call.

>Tfw cheap k*rdish lolis
Feels good man

>no muzzle brake on AK fucking 47

This thing must be kicking like a mule

thats way we shot down a russian plane because we are literally shitting bricks over the russian bear just by phone call.

saved!

Erdocuck knows that Putin could delete your country at the press of a button.

>implying Duterte can ever reach Erdo's level

The only reason you had enough guts to shoot down that plan because the entire NATO was behind you.

Not even the NATO would have helped you getting devoured by russia if Erdogan actually went to war. Clearly your president is smarter than you since he retracted his statement.

just like what did they do to your country in 1945

shit lads this just in .. get ready for it

>Roadside bomb detonated van loaded with Idlib jihadists

Idlib, Syria - A roadside bomb targeted a van loaded with Faylaq Al-Sham and Jabhat Fateh Al-Sham fighters on the Kansafrah-Kafr Nabal road killing and injuring mince militants.

The frequency of such targeting has increased exponentially in the rebel-held Idlib bastion recently. Usually, such attacks are carried out by ISIS sleeper cells or ultra-radicalized Al-Qaeda linked units relatively abundant in groups like Jund Al-Aqsa.

However, a Syrian military source informed Al-Masdar that Syrian Army spies are hyperactive in that region, always waiting for the opportune time to inflict any damage on the rebel forces.

almasdarnews.com/article/roadside-bomb-detonated-van-loaded-idlib-jihadists/

>[roach creaking intensifies]

Could you sauce this post? I can't find no proofs.

Is this... Real?

Erdo is in a meltdown or what? Is he off his meds?

>when you kill your allies because they are not wahabbi enough

Religion of peace at its finest

this time is legit NEW SOUTHFRONT

SOUTH FRONT
O
U
T
H
youtu.be/BIrGrEBZqzg
F
R
O
N
T

Even women,children and malnourished Soviet peasants can handle the recoil for a kalash you fucking pussy.

Do you have a proof that you need proofs?

Why is Assad so likable, man...

I haven't heard him speak and didn't know his opinions at all before now, what is this? Animal charisma? Did I just get wooed by Assad?

tfw SAA act like insurgency in rebel territory. Insane world, man.

No, sorry. I don't even have proofs that I exist. Sad.

Good luck hitting anything with an Ak47 with no muzzle correction whatsoever

>Why is Assad so likable, man...
Because he is an honest man in a middle of FUBAR situation. He isn't capable of dealing with it, so he is simply being human and trying his best. And it shows.

Kinda doubt SAA did it, really hard to say though. It could be very easily blamed on more radical jihadists.

What a cute army! Do they fight magic unicorns or something?

No wonder Greece was cucked by Ottomans for all these years.

This is also the impression I'm getting, but I treat it with some suspicion - maybe he's just a charisma macho machine and I got hypnotized

kekito

>SOHR documented the death of 2 militants in Menbej military council sides, one of them is American while the other is German, both killed by clashes in the northern eastern countryside of Aleppo against al-Furat Shield who are backed by Turkish forces

syriahr.com/en/?p=56050

yeah yeah sohr... I know

He has an adorable lisp and is very polite. When you hear him speak you think that a man like him couldn't ever do anything evil.

Yeah, I doubt it too, sounds kinda too competent for SAA with all due respect to their recent improvements. But for the meme-magic sake I want to believe.

Actual traditional uniform is this
Officers wear it, for some reason we have kept the retarded bavarian makeover for the soldiers

I didn't know that the SAA were such avid Space Station 13 players.

Libya Tripoli is on fire
Where is the Libyanbro when you need it?

>Saudi Arabia Vs. Qatar in #Tripoli. #Libya
>Breaking: reports that some musrata brigades are mobilising forces to join the fighting in #tripoli #Libya
>#Libya : Very bad reports about the clashes in #Tripoli, situation very tense in the streets, some people trapped between gunfire.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHA! THEY ARE JUST TOO CUTE! I SURRENDER!!! MERCY!!! AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my god! They have such badass-serious faces but they are dressed for a pride-parade, I can`t even fucking keep myself from laughter! AHHAHAHFAFJa'fljaf'\aflj''fa

Let me fix this for you! Now it makes more sense

???
That rifle seems to be a Type 56.
AKM's generally don't have muzzle brakes too. I'm no expert on firearms, but I'd think that the gas system for self-loading diverts enough gas to not make it needed?

potassium flag is best flag