How does one escape the reality of modern world?

How does one escape the reality of modern world?

You don't.

/thread

At muzzle velocity.

an hero

you wake up and blame the wandering jew.

why don't your countries nuke eachother?
biggest tumors since the ottoman empire

you start a fight club

Because we can ruin the world together desu.

It's just some 30 fucking years to mind upload. Just hold on tight, save up money cause it's probably gonna be in the range of tens of millions and get ready to rule your own galaxy in a few thousand years.

go make me a pizza, mario.

Like what the fuck do we do? My existence becomes overwhelming when I seriously consider that maybe the Holocaust didn't happen, 9/11 didn't happen, everything is a fucking lie. We can't do anything about it. People are so fickle in belief, and hold on to these more convenient "truths" so their little world view isn't at stake, thus damning the aware. There's no way to live but in this world. The people we love accept these "truths", so we can't go full tinfoil and live in the woods because we can't let them go, we need to protect them from dangers that their chosen perception could never foresee. The only solace I get is when I'm at home and it's silent, and I'm alone. I look outside at the trees and the sky and I think "this moment, right now, is irrefutable." There's no foundation for my existence if I can't believe in anything. I'm almost certain that this deception is endless and can never be overcome.

Are you sure you want to leave, user?

t. Podesta

A L C O H O L I S M

Doesnt work. I sober up then remember how fucked everything is.

It only makes it worse.

Oh, you meant escape permanently?
lol
Death? idk
I'm going out for a drink

got addicted to codeine after a long period of drinking daily
couldn't handle hangovers anymore
got yellow eyes from all the alcohol and medicines I took
and it didn't even improve my mood

pointless

Acid.

surf the kali yuga lad

By succeeding
L2life faggot

idk I kind of change my drug of choice every month or so to avoid addiction side effects - works well so far except the depression and creeping insanity(I'm assuming)
Are you sober now?

> creeping insanity
That's probably just the genetics.

I saw that joke coming from a fucking mile away

At least you are beautiful.

been sober for 2 months after 6 years of drinking
never again except for christmas

I wish I could wear that shirt

Genius level of Jewish. And only small side effects.

Don't ever drink again mario, a single drop of alcool and your good for a couple years of alcoolism

making money all by yourself is impossible