Does any user want to summon Moloch?

Anyone have the balls to try this, record the experience and post to Pol? It seems the Elite are growing richer by the day worshiping this fucker.

Any of you pansies want to try it? Here's how to summon Moloch:

Items Needed: An icon of Moloch (a computer print out will work) One metallic gold candle Solar incense Spirit bowl flammable effigy ritual wear a goblet of wine bread

Standard Satanic ritual opening:

In nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi excelsi! Greetings to the Lords of Hell! I will go down to the altars in Hell.

To Satan, the giver of life. Provide us pleasure, Prince of Darkness, and help us fulfill our lusts and desires.

Other urls found in this thread:

wazaonline.com/en/power-people/worship-the-devil-and-get-rich-says-zimbabwean-satanist
southpawbeagle.com/2011/03/28/400-richest-americans-form-witches-coven/
dollarvigilante.com/blog/2016/06/13/european-elites-conduct-six-hour-satanic-ritual-plain-sight.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_whitebrotherhood06.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Invocation to Satan -

In the name of Satan, the Ruler of the Earth, Lord of this World, I now ask the Forces of Darkness to bestow their Infernal Power upon me. Grant me that which I desire! Open wide the Gates of Hell and come forth from the abyss and greet me as your brother. Grant me the indulgences I now ask! I have taken thy Name as a part of myself, I live as the beasts in the fields rejoicing in the fleshly life. By all of the Great Lords of Hell

I ask thee to Come Forth! Arise! Move and Appear! Zodacare od Zodameranu!

Grant me now the indulgences of which I speak! Welcome, say I unto the Lords of Hell and call them to my Infernal Rite!

(Begin by standing holding your sword, wand or dagger and turn counter-clockwise.)

Turn to the South. Hail and Welcome to you Satan , I summon you with the element of Fire.

Turn to the East. Hail and Welcome to you bright Lucifer, I summon you with the element of Air.

Turn to the North. Hail and Welcome to you Belial, he who is without a master, I summon you with the element of Earth.

Turn to the West. Hail and Welcome to you mighty Leviathan, I summon you from the watery abyss with the element of Water.

Our friend and companion of the night; thou who rejoicest in the baying of dogs and spilt blood. Thou who wanderest in the midst of the shade of the tombs, thou who longest for blood and bringest terror to mortals.

Gorgo! Mormo! O Moloch look favorably upon our sacrifices. Shemhamforash!

Light the Moloch incense:

O Moloch, just as your bright sun shines upon on us, I kindle this flame. Infernal power are yours, Mighty One, Give me your power! We ignite a blazing fire in your Infernal Name. Sacred fire come from Hell. Just as an ember from that Divine Flame, The spark of Life, burns within each human soul, So we kindle this fire on the altar, and offer up sweet rich scents pleasing unto you..

That lewd abandon, pleasure and continuance may reign, the flesh endureth! Hail to the flesh!

I invite Lord Moloch unto the feast! Eat of bread, partake of plentiful meat and drink of the new wine! Welcome, Lord Moloch! (Offer wine and wheat bread, on the altar to Lord Moloch).

Partake of the elixir of ecstasy, and have a bit of bread.

Hear now the names of the Mighty Ones!

El Asherah Ba'al Anat Ashtartu Kothar-wa-Hasis Dagon

Hear me now O Moloch, God of the Sun! He who with his warm, life-giving rays, doth cause the wheat stalk, to grow fervent, and riseth erect in tribute to him; that turgid, swollen stalk, that doth carry forth the precious life-sustaining seed!

IA! Moloch! IA! Moloch! IA! Moloch!

Repeat 3 times: The abode of the Moloch is the shelter of his own. I abide in the shelter of Moloch. Arise! Move and Appear! Zodacare od Zodameranu!

The Libation: This is prepared away from the ritual chamber. As you prepare to spill forth the libation, visualize health, strength and other solar virtues within your mind and body.

Return to the chamber, relax.

Short meditation, then recitation of the Nine Angles:

Behold! The First Angle is the infinite, wherein the laughing one doth cry and the flutes wail until the ending of time.

Behold! The Second Angle is the master who doth order the planes and the angles, and who hath conceived the World of Horror in its terror and glory.

Behold! The Third Angle is the messenger, who hath created thy power to behold the master of the World of Horrors, who giveth to thee substance of being and knowledge of the Nine Angles.

Behold! The Fourth Angle is the ram of the Sun, who brought thyselves to be, who endureth on the World of Horrors and proclaimeth the time that was, the time that is, and the time that shall be; and whose name is the brilliance of the Nine Angles.

Behold! The Fifth Angle are the hornless ones, who raise the temple of the five trihedrons unto the Daemons of creation, whose seal is at once four and five and nine.

Behold! The Sixth Angle is the sleep of the Daemons in symmetry, which doth vanquish the five but shall not prevail against the four and nine.

Behold! The Seventh Angle is the ruin of symmetry and the awakening of the Daemons, for the four and the nine shall prevail against the six.

Behold! The Eighth Angle are Masters of the Realm, who raise the temple of the eight trihedrons unto the the Daemons of creation, whose seal is at once four and five and nine.

Behold! The Ninth Angle is the flame of the beginning and the ending of dimensions, which blazeth in brilliance and darkness unto the glory of desire.

The Offering and Sacrifice to Moloch: Ignite your spirit bowl flame. Anoint the sacrifice liberally with the libation. Offer your anointed sacrifice to Moloch in the fire.

The Thirteenth Key (English): O ye Swords of the South, which have eyes to stir up the wrath of sin, making man drunken which are empty; Behold! the promise of Satan and His power, which is called amongst ye a bitter sting! Move and appear! Unveil the mysteries of your creation! For I am the servant of the same, your God, the true worshipper if the highest and ineffable King of Hell!

The Thirteenth Key (Enochian): Napeai Babajehe das berinu vax ooaona larinuji vonupehe doalime; conisa oresaha das cahisa afefa. Micama isaro Mada od Loni-sahi-toxa, das ivaumeda aai Jirosabe. Zodacare od Zodermeranu. Odo cicale Qaa! Zedoreje, lape zodiredo Noco Mada, hoathahe Saitan!

so much autism. Also kek already won this fight bro.

wazaonline.com/en/power-people/worship-the-devil-and-get-rich-says-zimbabwean-satanist

we have our god heretic

wew lad. too edgy for my taste

>Muh loch
The expression indicates a globalist's confusion and lack of understanding. When confronted with something he can not derail or shill against, the globalists mumble, "Muh loch" or "Muh loch, muh nerva". This is usually followed by assassinations and child sacrifices.

southpawbeagle.com/2011/03/28/400-richest-americans-form-witches-coven/

dollarvigilante.com/blog/2016/06/13/european-elites-conduct-six-hour-satanic-ritual-plain-sight.html

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_whitebrotherhood06.htm

Is this /x/ ?

Begone Moloch you have no power here

Checked for Moloch

Sure you can indulge in your desires for a short lifetime, but you have no idea of what you're in for in the afterlife :)

In b4 styxhexenhammer comes to dispel this fiction

>Daring to defy our lord Kek with this blasphemy

PRAISE KEK

o shit

Praise Kek!

Praise him, lads!

You will pay for betraying kek

Kek is with us after I posted this blashphemy

>grabbing money so early in life

Was it a jew?

nah, man.
I'm still struggling to summen a sukkubus.

Fuck this is spooky.

>listening to financial advice from someone in zimbabwe

Fuck of OP.

CRUX SACRA SIT MIHI LUX NON DRACO SIT MIHI DUX
VADE RETRO SATANA NAMQUAN SUADE MIHI VANA
SUNT MALA QUAE LIBAS IPSE VENENA BIBAS

VADE RETRO SATANA
VADE RETRO SATANA
VADE RETRO SATANA

Go away, Hillary.