THIS IS WHAT BRINGS PODESTA DOWN

IT'S HAPPENING.

THIS IS WHAT BRINGS DOWN THE PODESTA BOYS

Former Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert arrested for sexually abusing children.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse

Podesta boys get an e-mail from an old acquaintance right after Dennis Hastert was arrested. They suspect her of being under surveillance or trying to gather information for law enforcement.

Notice these words:
>This traffic is really warm and really weird in light of Hastert. Boy that's sad.
>This traffic is really warm and really weird in light of Hastert. Boy that's sad.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3664

An old acquaintance talks about the good times they used to have. This makes the traffic "warm" in light of Hastert's arrest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
youtube.com/watch?v=fZiCH58NhLc
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58550#efmACKADA
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59236#efmASeATz
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56919
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47833#efmAK8ALJ
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/48488
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42145
youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nose,_Osaka
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Early_life_and_education
nytimes.com/2015/05/29/us/ex-house-speaker-j-dennis-hastert-indicted-on-federal-charges.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupuytren's_contracture
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This isn't just circumstantial.

This is direct evidence.

Not really into this whole pizza shit, but here's a bump for your efforts.

What did he mean by this?

big if true

You've got him now, boys!

You cracked the big case and saved all the children!

I provided links to both the Hastert case and the leaked e-mail. Of course it's fucking true.

It takes 2 minutes to read.

Bump.

>May 29, 2015: Hastert arrested for child sexual abuse
>June 1, 2015: Old acquaintance of the Podesta boys initiates contact

Put 2 and 2 together.

Feels like BS. People who care should focus on spreading the initial findings to masses. We are in the phase of damage control and heavy disinfo.

it's bs - is my math correct? The message is too long. Nobody in the know uses so many words.

What am I missing?

What is this code for?

There is beyond enough direct and circumstantial evidence, when taken as a whole, to warrant a criminal investigation. Any jury, when viewing the totality of even just the if pics with comments, the FBI code warnings, various emails, would lead a reasonable person to believe James Alefantis should be viewed as a potential pedophile from whom children should be protected.

Also, gIven the totality of suspicion leading to what appears to be money laundering schemes and other illegal activities such as to perpetrate or encourage crimes against minors by actors, individually or conspired with or by yet unknown and unnamed others, law enforcement has the means and tools to be file for search warrants and/or present before a grand jury for physical evidence in witness interviews and statements, property, bank accounts, and computer software records and systems to investigate the possible commission of these crimes.

Polish proxy-shill has been trying to discredit posters all day.

The one initiating the contact might not be using any code. She just wants to initiate contact after several years for reasons unknown to the Podestas.

>Traffic is warm
>Traffic is weird

Warm is a word used by criminals when they believe law enforcement is closing in.
The word 'weird' speaks for itself.

Yeah you're right. Definitely fucking sus. We need to bring this to someone willing to prosecute. We need to all pitch into a fund for the best lawyer money can buy.

Now that Kardashian is dead he'll have less of a chance to get off.

Only prosecutors can prosecute. They probably have prosecutors on tape fucking kids.

I've been saying this for awhile but vigilante justice is the only way to bring this scum down.

>Traffic is warm

Literally what?

>She might be under investigation and trying to implicate us

No other way around it.

No, no. You aren't driving yourself crazy over this at all. Totally healthy ideation

youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo

Good find. When was this released? Before or after we lost track of Assange?

What is that about a JFK speech and the silver dollar?

GUYS I found this logo!!

It suspiciously matches pedophile ring symbols!!

Am I on to something?

Itachi-san....

what logo is that?

Yes, you are on being a scumbag not worth living.

youtube.com/watch?v=fZiCH58NhLc

Im not sure yet, I think its a Mongolian embroidery website.

Mongolian pedo detected. I'm wise to your symbolism.

This is suppose to be a kids birthday party?

OMG YOUVE FOUND IT

I wouldnt doubt it

Shills will say this is a normal kids birthday party.

Bosting in an ebin dread.

No, but it's the kind of private parties that James so throws at his establishment.
I can only imagine the shit that's happened, and been said there that wasn't on camera.

what kind of traffic could he be referring to?

Web traffic?
Email traffic?
Traffic as in cars?
Sex trafficking?
Surveillance?

How could the traffic be warm? I think we can rule out normal traffic as in cars. Not sure it makes sense that sex traffic could be warm.

Maybe it's people posting on secret pedophile boards on the Internet as an web traffic?

Here's a weird email I found after searching for other references to traffic: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/58550#efmACKADA

Notice how the email is dated. Is that March 1, 2015 or January 3, 2015? if it is March 1, 2015, why would anyone keep three-month-old pasta?

Here's an email that shows that traffic seems to refer to email traffic:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59236#efmASeATz

Here's a weird email referring to TV traffic:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56919

Disclaimer: I found a number of emails referring to traffic in the everyday sense of the word.

another email referencing email traffic: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47833#efmAK8ALJ

Sex traffic.
Warm as in some one is hot on your trail.

Even teenagers use this slang
>This park is getting a little warm maybe we should go somewhere else
As in there's a shit ton of people here now, and we should be smoking pot in a different location.

Simple. Traffic as in communication.

They obviously hadn't spoken to her in years. Then she suddenly initiates contact one day after Hastert is arrested for child sexual abuse.

Okay, there may be something here. What an odd sentence. The vague code words are not going to help put these guys away. They are slippery as hell.

It's not even code. It's straight forward.

The fact that she initiates contact one day after Hastert arrest is weird. "Warm" implies that she is fishing for information. Either for her own benefit in a potential trial, or directly for law enforcement.

The infamous hacker known as 5guys logo

I forgot about this email. Shortly after this was discovered there was an email proving hillary got some plane shot down and blamed it on the Russians.

thank you both for your feedback. in this case, I think he's referring to communication. Look at the email he's forwarding to his brother. he's referring to email traffic.

but, I think you are on to something with the reference that the traffic is " warm." perhaps warm means that the email traffic is cause for concern. Or that people from the past are coming out of the woodwork to email him.

I wonder who those other people are in the forwarded message

>Nose
There was a thread about this a while ago. If I remember it right, Nose was a resort in Japan that Podesta liked to visit.

Hey FBI

>This [email] traffic is really warm[/friendly] and really weird[/unexpected] in light of Hastert. Boy that's sad [that they are compromised].

thank you. I really like that interpretation

It literally resembles the 4 hearts axially connected. You are a shill if you don't see it.

>celebrated nose anniversary
>nose

Can you be any more jewish?

how could these people be connected to Hastert?

horie masahiko

Tony Podesta ,

"Jan Ettelt ([email protected])

" ,

[email protected]

"[email protected]"

THIS IS TONY PODESTA'S RESPONS TO THE E-MAIL IN OP:

>I have stayed in touch with denny Hastert and jan ettelt and andy dolan all these years
>I have stayed in touch with denny Hastert all these years

This explains the slide threads.

BUMP

>Dolan
meme magic

Can we get a may may for this?

They are all part of some "nose" club.

>When you come to Japan, please let me know. I will convene our Nose friends.

I dont get it

SAGE

God damn, you've got to be missing a couple of chromosomes to be unable to connect the dots on this one.

Get this to voat.

When will the execution be televised? it is getting stale.

I'm CIA meme squad

Holy cow

And there was the email about a toddler rubbing his nose at 545 am too. The nose knows.

can you show us that email?

>eating pizza crust first

This should be illegal

Hold. Posting from work on a phone.

youtube.com/watch?v=oicUO0sz08c

Go through the first 18 seconds frame by frame on 0.25 video speed. There are a lot of drawings and other shit by Japs (?) in power abusing and torturing women.

Is this the Japanese connection?

Nose, Osaka, Japan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nose,_Osaka

There's a pic out there in pizzagate land of Hastert, Podesta and others at some seminar there back in the 70s or 80s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Early_life_and_education

>In his first year of graduate school, Hastert spent three months in Japan as part of the People to People Student Ambassador Program.[29] One of Hastert's fellow group members was Tony Podesta (then the president of the Young Democrats at University of Illinois at Chicago Circle).[29]

BAM

So we have Dolan and now "the Nose." kek

here's an article dated May 28 2015:

nytimes.com/2015/05/29/us/ex-house-speaker-j-dennis-hastert-indicted-on-federal-charges.html

Was he arrested or was he charged?

Stuffed crust pizza...illegal jumping bean detected.

>There is beyond enough direct and circumstantial evidence, when taken as a whole, to warrant a criminal investigation.

What is your experience with criminal investigations?

>In court submissions on sentencing considerations filed in April 2016, federal prosecutors made allegations of sexual misconduct against Hastert, saying that he had molested at least four boys as young as 14 while he worked as a high school wrestling coach decades earlier.[19] At the sentencing hearing later that month, Hastert admitted under pressure from the judge that he had sexually abused boys.[20] The judge in the case referred to Hastert as a "serial child molester" and imposed a sentence of fifteen months in prison, two years' supervised release, and a $250,000 fine.[21][3] Hastert is "one of the highest-ranking politicians in American history to be sentenced to prison."[21] He entered the Federal Medical Center prison in Rochester, Minnesota on June 22, 2016.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert

that's interesting. I wonder what else is in Nose, Japan.

if they were friends since graduate school, and if they kept in touch, it's possible that Tony Podesta new about Hastert's crimes. But without any more evidence it's just rank speculation.

What other connections do the Podesta's have to Hastert? do they go to the same dinner parties?clubs?

How often were they in contact?

>Hastert admitted under pressure from the judge that he had sexually abused boys
>The judge in the case referred to Hastert as a "serial child molester"
>"serial child molester"

What's yours? what Amerinon said is correct; there is enough information to warrant an investigation. Paedophiles have been arrested and charged with less suspicion than any of this.

Havent checked the link, but i saved this one.

Dig it

Fifteen Months? two years supervised release? Jesus fucking christ, guy should get lifed.

thanks.that makes the timing of the email at issue increasingly suspicious

Japanese for "nose" is Hana...

"Hana," homophonetically, also means "flower" in Jap

...we all know the symbolism of flowers, and deflowering...

Smoking gun?

>How's my conspiracy theorizing? Drop us a line with your (You)s or check this post for blessings from Kek.

Ok, so Podesta is saying he resents her transparent attempt at determining if he is caught up in the Hastert bullshit.

"Interesting that you are checking in with me now of all days. Fuck you."

Yup. I know a guy who TRIED to abduct a girl for struggle snuggle, and got 38 years. Longer than hes been alive. This fuck was SERIAL and got not shit.

thanks, I'll keep looking into this. I have to get back to work myself. later.

They didn't even get him for the child abuse.

It was some bullshit financial charge he pled to.

The judge was so disgusted by the powers-that-be rigging shit that he made Hastert admit that shit before he (the judge) was forced to sentence him for those bullshit white collar financial crimes.

FUCKED UP YO

>mfw when reading all these podesta emails

lol he was scared and shit

FUCKING GOOD

Bumping to counter slides.

Mfw

>6969

"Hand-sufferer"
So he has vikings disease just like Podesta. Explains the scaring on Podestas hand. Look it up:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dupuytren's_contracture

whaaat???

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11508

>Might be time for Denny to vanish to an undisclosed Japanese island.

Denny - Dennis Hastert

So Janice has sex slaves? sounds hot desu

That gives that well known email a LOT more context now.

When Hastert was caught, they had to shut down that entire tentacle of their operations.

This meant that properly trained child sex slaves were temporarily unavailable. All you could get were freshly kidnapped kids who weren't correctly trained yet.

The kids were "warm", meaning they were freshly kidnapped and hadn't had time to cool down yet (i.e. lose all their wild emotions, abandon their yearning for freedom, and become soulless fellatio flesh bots).

The kids were "weird", meaning they were acting in a strange manner compared to what he's used to. He's accustomed to them sucking his dick as soon as he whips it out, not doing "weird" things like crying.

The final sentence, "Boy that's sad", leaves the comma after "Boy" out intentionally. It's not a typo; it's one of those double entendre inside jokes they love so much. He's saying that he fucked a little boy who was sad - a "warm" little boy who was being "weird" by crying.

I want off this ride

Apparently the Podestas have a 'pizza oven'
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59243

>That gives that well known email a LOT more context now.

yes it does.

more info on Nose:

>Boy thats sad

That implys hes lamenting the fact this guy got busted. If it werent for the "traffic is warm" part, I would dismiss it. Good find.