WTF are you doing Sweden?!

Seriously, how can Sweden be so fucking retarded? Every country in Southeastern Europe is busting their asses to keep these imbeciles out and the Swedes are taking more shitskins than ever. How much will they take before they have enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gBWx_hDcOQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what? There's no problem about taking migrants or immigrants in from other nations. Most of them are hard working and strive for a better life, even if they have to deal with racists like you. You do know that more European nations should be accepting towards migrants from African and Middle East nature due to the past colonial history, just saying.

i think germany is going to reach the breaking point before sweden, like a week before

The bait is strong in this one

Fucking leaf!

It's kind of the point

>our control jews are beginning to worry

In the mind of many modern lefties, white is bad and non white is good.

That fundamental belief is the base motivation for all their politics and solutions to problems.

The only logical choice in their minds is ever more non white immigration until whites are not white anymore.

The Big Business class gets to exploit the new immigrants for cheap labor and the media and education systems promote white guilt to make sure that Mass Non White Immigration will never be strongly challenged.

>tfw we're Sweden 2.0

Just nuke us already

>Busting their asses

Ohh please don't make me laugh. You commie shitholes have no money and no welfare to give to the sandniggers. The reason why you aren't being swarmed is because nobody wants to fucking settle in Bulgaria when they can live comfy in Germany/Scandinavia

Don't worry tho the fire is rising
youtube.com/watch?v=gBWx_hDcOQo

yeah, you're right.

That's what I am saying, genius. We don't even want them to pass through and they still cause shit because you welcome them in. If you and the Germans told them to fuck off from the very beginning and helped us, this wouldn't be that much of an issue.

1 POST FROM THIS LEAF

Canada is the world

our borders are actually closed

>We don't even want them to pass through

so don't let them, we all saw how your governement didn't try to stop them at all, they even gave them food and facilitated their travel by train, you're the fucking asshole who let them come into Europe, the same can be said about Italy and any toher fucking useless border nigger that can't maintain the European hegemony, fucking retard.

Шибaнo лиcтo

They should ban swedish citizens from their countries in response.

>even gave them food and facilitated their travel by train
You give them fucking apartments.

oh please. what are we supposed to do after you let them pass into the shengen zone? Let them die in the fucking street?

Like I said, you're all fucking retarded, and if you had just started shooting the fuckers then everyone would have forgoten about it by now and our retarded cuck morons over here wouldn't be seeing rapefugees all over the place and lending them their sympathy.