Alright Sup Forums, we all know the Earth is round. (((Gravity))) and (((physics))) tell us so

Alright Sup Forums, we all know the Earth is round. (((Gravity))) and (((physics))) tell us so.

But... The moon has to be flat. How else do we never see the "Dark Side of the Moon."

Pic related. Any mongoloid can see that the moon is just a rectangular block. (((They))) just only illuminate small semicircle chunks to save pesos.

Prove me wrong, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking
youtu.be/4MQ8vmU1vmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR FLAT MOON RETARD THEORYS
MODS

The moon is made of cheese so that picture is wrong.

/sci/ banned me. They can't handle the truth.

Okay man, sounds good.

fuck off already
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tidal_locking

what is Tidal locking

That's no moon. It's a space station.

>what is planetary tidal locking

That clearly says it only applies to satellites. This is a moon.

Keep believing what the Soros wants you to.

>/sci/ banned me.

kek

>That clearly says it only applies to satellites. This is a moon.

Are you serious?

Truth is, the earth is a globe in reality but our simulation is pretty shitty with not enough processing power. So it doesn't really matter and we didn't land on the moon

Satellite- a celestial body orbiting the earth or another planet. i.e. A fucking moon

Do I look like I'm fucking joking? NASA's whole mission has been to spread this false globalist propaganda set forth by JFK.

>gravity

Holy fuck man, never heard of the real definition of satilite? Wew.

This isn't celestial. It is man-made.

Did you not even see the OP image? Clearly a rectangle.

>now its the moon

You fucks got BTFO a thousand times on all planets including earth, how fucking cucked can you be?

Then how the fuck do you explain phases faggot

C-C-Cgi!

>really fires up your neurons

Here, the near and far side of the moon.

The moon doesn't appear to rotate to us because it rotates at the same speed it orbits the Earth.

Forgot pic like a cunt.

Well clearly you can draw whatever you want for the side that doesn't exist.

If you are going after tidal locking, that's already been debunked. Gonna have to really activate your almonds to prove flat moon wrong.

The moon is a satellite you idiot

the moon is a hologram

>I've never personally seen a new moon therefore it is flat.
dude the Dark side of the moon comes out EVERY FUCKING MONTH kys

>If you are going after tidal locking, that's already been debunked.

Care to link a reference to that study m8?

You all are so misguided. You think you're red pilled, but you just believe whatever the CIA people tell you.

Clear, unequivocal proof - youtu.be/4MQ8vmU1vmc

Wake up.

Clearly the angles from the moon wouldn't work unless it is perpendicular to the Earth. That's is why they choose to illuminate only sections, to make people think that this crazy satellite theory applies to the moon as well. The crescent is clearly a tie to the caliphate flag because the main goal of the man made moon is to house a large microphone array to be able to track and listen to those going against the Narrative.

See

satire should be less obvious to work.

>/sci/ banned me
m8

Op is homeless shitposter

Don't counter his retardedness with your own. That's not what people mean when they say "dark side of the moon"

did he mean the far side? because those are two completely different things.

Completely retarded. Just because the camera didn't see very far over the edge doesn't make that edge the horizon. There's craters and depressions all over the moon, and the lack of an atmosphere makes the lighting different than on Earth.

And if the moon was flat, you would be more likely to see past that edge, unless you're claiming that the astronaut was standing right at the edge. Flat surfaces don't have a horizon.

Satellite refers to natural or man-made orbiting objects, not just satellites like we make.

Care to back up your claims scientifically? If not, I'm just going to presume you're talking out your arse.

>The Creation Museum education system, everyone.

Pic related is your graduation exam i bet.

It doesn't orbit. How fucking dense are you people?

See the image? Flat edge. Rectangular moon.

>30 SILVER COINS

Get a tennis ball and a torch.
Go into a dark room.
Shine the torch at the tennis ball, and look at it from above.

What do you know? The shadow has a straight edge to it! That's what you're seeing.

1st pic looks by no means genuine, moon looks CG.

Care to link to the pic on a NASA site?

>Get a tennis ball and a torch.

I don't know what I'm supposed to learn from this.

do you think legend of Zelda majora's mask was a documentary?

Wrong >>

Reminder that the Sun is NOT "millions of miles" away.

>hurr hurr im pretending to be retarded