A teenager from Washington state has become the seventh "faithless elector" to attempt to prevent Donald Trump from...

>A teenager from Washington state has become the seventh "faithless elector" to attempt to prevent Donald Trump from becoming the president of the United States. Levi Guerra, 19, from Vancouver will join the ranks of the so-called “Hamilton electors.”

>Guerra is one of the 12 electors in Washington state who have been mandated to vote for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton, on Dec. 19, as part of the Electoral College. The group believes that it is the responsibility of the 538 electors who make up the nation's Electoral College to stop an unfit person from becoming president.

IS OVER Trump wont get that Hillary EV vote that he was never getting in the first place

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/30/faithless-electors-electoral-college-donald-trump
youtube.com/watch?v=Um8mMa5w41A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Washington was blue.

Wait wait wait you're not really telling me a teenager is part of the electoral college right?

Kek. This. Are these people that self righteous?

yes

So much for that peaceful transfer of power that the fucking faggot liberals were constantly crowing about.

Hamilton elector
Thats really gay dog
Not a good look

>Guerra
>From Vancouver
He's literally not even an American.

why wouldn't he be able to? constitution says you can vote at 18

How is she a faithless elector if she is voting for the way her state told her to vote?

Vancouver, Washington.

>Becoming a "faithless" elector by pledging to vote for the candidate your state voted for

Are democrats braindead? Or do they just crave attention?

Both.

>majority of faithless electors are in blue states where they only hurt Clinton
>press reports this as hurting Trump

Lugenpresse everybody.

>guerra

she's a stupid fucking spic and doesnt understand her job

An elector for Hillary announces he won't vote for Trump.
Wow. Someone thought this was news.

Wut, they already were supposed to vote Clinton.

What a bunch of fucking bolshevik faggots

Washington is blue. She was supposed to be a Democrat elector anyway. Her refusal to vote for Trump means less than fuck-all. Call me when a Florida elector refuses to cast for Trump

Why do these democrat electors keep saying this shit like it matters?

trust dumbocrap electors to ignore the will of their constituents

>Is faithless elector
>Votes for the person who won their state

DERP

>(((Levi)))

who could be behind this?

She's not even voting for Clinton.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/30/faithless-electors-electoral-college-donald-trump

>Instead of following the electoral college norm of voting for Clinton, Guerra will cast what is in effect a protest vote directed at Trump
>she will write in an “alternative Republican” of a more moderate political stripe than the president-elect as a way of highlighting her deep fears about his presidency in the hope of encouraging Republican electors in red states to follow suit.

This is her by the way.

How in fuck does a 19 year old have that much power? How?

>Guerra
Makes sense that she would vote for the candidate that wants war with Russia.

Sup Sup Forums, ask a guy living in Vancouver anything.

>a leaf

Also

>A teenager from Washington state has become the seventh "faithless elector" to attempt to prevent Donald Trump from becoming the president of the United States.
>Guerra is one of the 12 electors in Washington state who have been mandated to vote for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton,
>mandated to vote for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton
>Somehow this has a impact on Trump

You must not know how this works, when you vote for your candidate you are also voting for a elector a Republican or a Democrat. R is voting for Trump and a Dem is voting for Clinton.

Which city was named first?

>Faithless elector in Washington
>Article written like this is bad news for Trump
>Article says she will vote for another Republican instead of Clinton, taking a vote away from her
>Article says the 7 are 3 in WA and 4 in CO, both states that Clinton won

They are actually this stupid.

there's nothing in the constitution that mandates an elector be a certain age. i wonder if it could be argued that a minor could be appointed one

Vancouver, Washington. Get fucked, Canada.

Is that iCarly? What is Drake and Josh's sister doing being an elector?

wasnt that chick the elactoral vote of an area that already was democratic? meaning she will just vote as she is supposed to? you can hardly call it faithless if you vote what you are supposed to

Kek

Clinton will lose by an even BIGGER margin

Vancouver, Washington was named first. Founded 1825. I'm also from Vancouver, Wa.

19 years old, is this some kind of hereditary position?

Kek

So she is braindamaged. Hillary will get fewer votes than what she is supposed to get, trump will get all his votes, the "alternative repub" votes won't show up as such in the final tally and it will look as if it is a protest against Clinton.
Really great!

Washington was blue. Being "faithless" would mean she didn't vote Hillary.

Dont worry I'll make sure she gets a donkeypunch, for being a worthless whore.

Yes, but how did she end up in that position? No teenager on Earth is capable of politicking their way into an office like that all on their own. Who put her there?

who picks these electors anyway?

>the seventh "faithless elector"

I wish someone would hunt them all down and kill them but of course that would backfire and they would be viewed as martyrs. Instead, I'm glad they are doing this. They are all Dems and it just shows once again how worthless they all are. Keep it up, retards.

Also

>So far, the closest that any elector from a red state has come to defecting is Art Sisneros from Texas, who announced his resignation as a member of the electoral college on grounds that he is not prepared to cast his vote for the Republican nominee.

Are we entering the Desperation stage?

>Dems are disconnected from reality, they're making up their own imaginary world in which Trump is losing anyway

I love this timeline.

Apparently you retards can't read or don't understand how this works. They are proposing to cast their electoral vote for a "responsible Republican" in hopes that anti-Trump GOPers will jump on board and cast their votes for a candidate other than Trump. In which case their electoral vote is not wasted, but instead goes towards getting a more "responsible Republican".

Of course they would rather have Clinton, but there is not chance in her winning so they are trying to entice electors to choose a "responsible Republican" (a.k.a. establishment) instead of Trump.

She offered her "services" to the Democratic party.

Literally political suicide.

Yea good luck with that

We just assumed their plan could not be this retarded. Really getting outrageous with the desperate angle shooting.

Even if 3 names go to the House, I don't think the Republicans would go against Trump. Maybe he picked Rinsed Penis for his Chief of Staff as insurance against them stepping out of line>

And you are stupid if you believe a republican elector will get enticed by faggy liberal democratic electors from Oregon and washington.
This is the stupidest shit I have ever seen, how those dem electors think and how the press masturbates over this non issue, but then again, it is happening in America so I am not even that surprised.

the parties make sure to choose the most fanatically loyal people to the Electoral College to prevent their nominee getting shafted. for example in Florida, Trump's buddy Pam Bondi is one of the lead electors.

They would rather have Jeb, Rubio, Kasich, Romney or maybe even Cruz than have Trump. Crazy how Trump has created a situation where Dems are saying they wouldn't mind Yeb or Rubio.

How does one become an elector ? Are the prerequisites really that low that an 18 yr old can become one ? WTF MURICA ?

>let's disenfranchise Clinton voters by giving a vote to some random republican they didn't vote for

They're always lying to you. Rules are for you, not them.

As far as I know, there's been at least one anti-Trump elector who ended up resigning because he couldn't bring himself to cast his vote for Trump. This election has brought a lot of surprises, including a sort of realignment in the parties in which some establishment GOPers started siding with Dems.

Of course I don't think what they are attempting is going to happen in any way, they are just desperate.

>Of course they would rather have Clinton, but there is not chance in her winning so they are trying to entice electors to choose a "responsible Republican" (a.k.a. establishment) instead of Trump.
Well this impossible thing can't happen so let's try this other impossible thing instead.

why are children entrusted with such an important task?

What you fail to see is that those Rhinos were always on their side. No difference between neo-libs and neo-cons. Rubio, Bush, and Kasich were all for amnesty.

It's all globalism.

Well, heres the problem, no one really knows. The DNC and RNC are private organizations.

Thats why Bernie lost their convention, they just keep changing the rules till he did.

They tried doing that to Trump too if you remember, but he wasn't a bitch and threatened to run as a third party and take all his support with him, even if that meant them both losing.

Back on topic, so they each make their own rules, so there probably are 100 different ways their chosen, 2 for each state, one for each party.

>pledged to vote for Hillary
>important task

(((levi)))

What's a "reasonable Republican" in a leftist mind these days? Someone who will continue to prop up Saudi Arabia?

>Washington

HE didn't even fucking win Washington you fucking retards

FAKE NEWS

>Call me when a Florida elector refuses to cast for Trump
Okay, what's your phone number?

Christ, no wonder people are loosing confidence in both parties. I'd be really surprised if Trump wins the next one, it'll most likely be an Aleppo.

What? Just what? That's impossible.

She's literally going to vote for Rubio
(((Who))) the fuck do you think?

so your saying theres a chance?

>They would rather have Jeb
I want to believe.

>>Guerra
He's still not American. Especially with both that name and that attitude.

>tfw Clinton ruined the DNC and Trump ruined the GOP and 2020 is Jill vs Gary
No it's fucking not, look up electoral college on (((wikipedia)))

Fuck off Bush shills

MARCO RUBIO
RUBIO

>Hillary LOSING EVs while Trump stays at 309

It's brilliant. Trump is playing 9D Chess and he isn't even trying.

We can only hope.

And we can only hope Trump is smart enough to listen to people who know what they're talking about, egotistical enough to not allow others to influence his decisions otherwise, and proud/loyal enough to actually want to do a good job as the president and leave a positive legacy.

>MARCO RUBIO
>RUBIO
youtube.com/watch?v=Um8mMa5w41A

>Vancouver
Fucking leaves. DOTR when?

>We wanted Hillary to win
>So we're gonna give her Electoral votes to the Republicans
I see Trudeauism is spreading to the US

$5 says they give it to that faggot McMullin and he gets expelled from the GOP

>We couldn't flip 30 electors, so we're gonna try to flip 300 instead!
r e t a r d s

Jesus Fucking Christ

You should have to be a person of upstanding integrity to be an elector, at least 30 years old too so you can vet their life's history and have a good indicator of past behavior, not this pubescent brat.

While we're at it,raise the voting age to 25.

I hate that shit, not so much what he's doing, but why. We have a person who believes in his one singular opinion that his views are superior to another person's opinions and veiws and belives that the other is incapable of making a correct decision in the voting booth. If faithless electors are successful in changing the election, that will be the beginning of the next civil war.

always double down, its the democrat way

"If we don't vote for our opponents, they win."

Also not a he.

>Washington state elector
>mandated to vote for Hillary Clinton
>says he's gonna vote for Hillary Clinton no matter what
kek.

SAY IT WITH ME:

SLOW
L
O
W

>State is winner take all
>Washington went blue

These people really are stupid, or they think we are.

And 99.999% of 18 year olds are literally mentally retarded by hormones, male and female, even though they think they know everything about everything. People shouldn't be allowed to vote until they are 30.

Fuck ! I remember the pedo bear in the jacket on the right being interviewed on Fox, not surprised to see this nigger in this pic.

>more moderate republican

>Implying Jeb!

Sleepy Carson is playing the long game, neurosurgeon tier 7D Chess

Complete the phrase for me Sup Forums

SLOW AND STEADY ___________

>Lugenpresse
Always glad to see this catching on

She's not a faithless elector you AUTIST

Wait, so Hillary is not even going to end up with 232 votes, and this silly bitch will be fined likely never be allowed to work in politics again.

SO HILLARY IS GOING TO HAVE EVEN LESS OFFICIAL ELECTORAL VOTES??? LOLOLOLOL

It's time.

send over national guard