What does Sup Forums think of BRICS?

What does Sup Forums think of BRICS?

damn nigga it's bricks yo

Its way too 2012

How the fuck is the Chink taller than the others?

Why is South Africa even in it
Also if Trump gets in bed with Putin you can start calling it the BICS

>Hueland
Political and economic crisis
>Pooinloostan
Economic crisis after surprise currency change
>Chinawillgrowlarger
Growing larger
>Blyat Cyka
Still 80/1 RUB/USD
>Saf
Lol even his own party hates him

Overrated, all have very severe structural problems and deficiencies.

>Chinawillgrowlarger
>Growing larger

I fucking laughed out loud in the pizzeria and now people are looking at me. Thanks senpai.

nuke em

Brazil has the second largest christian population in the world, I'm sure you'd like to nuke us ahmed.

BRICS= China and Russia abusing idiots.

hahaha look at that. the only one """white""" person there is known to be aggressive toward its neighbors (who are actually white). fucking joker. hahahahahaha

BRICS is now, and forever shall be the biggest meme in geopolitics.

AgreedI think Brazil is fucked unless it learns to reign in its rural Northern parts, Russia is on track, India is on track, China's economy with probably retract under Trump and South Africa is shit.

Why do they need to focus on the Northern rural areas of Brazil?

>Economic crisis after surprise currency change
u wut m8?

>I think Brazil is fucked unless it learns to reign in its rural Northern parts
That's the most retard comment I've heard about brazillian crisis. The problem is not really economic but only political. We are the 8th largest economy in the world, we have enough resources to shut off trades with the rest of the world and live with only domestic trade. Our problem is entirely political. Our entire political system is corrupt to the point people are now increasingly asking for military intervention. If we succeed in taking out all of our corrupt politicians from power we'll be done for life and the country will finally be able to become fully developed.

>Russia is on track

On track for collapse.

WE SHIT BRICS N KANGS

Dream on, brother. At this point, only the southern states still have hope.

Fucking kek