As a small business owner and a Sup Forums tard...

As a small business owner and a Sup Forums tard, watching this Kellogs shit unfold and the whole Twitter censorship thing has got to be the dumbest fucking business decisions ive ever seen in my entire life. These guys are committing suicide for carl the cuck , smugglypuff, and wachuwant?? The world has gone absolutely insane.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/01/kellogg-foundation-provided-nearly-1-million-support-black-lives-matter/
youtu.be/dt82Ys8lqww
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>eating the sugary jew instead of a bowl of farina

Can I continue eating honey bunches of oats? They're not kellogg right?

If Kellogg's is this leftist, why did Breitbart accept ads from them to begin with? What's more important, their principles or profits?

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/12/01/kellogg-foundation-provided-nearly-1-million-support-black-lives-matter/

>how to spot the neo nazi

>honey bunches of oats
They're made by Post. You're good.

They're also Eggo and Sunshine Biscuits for anyone wanting to join in. You shouldn't be eating that sugary crap anyway.

Kellogs lets their nigger workers piss in the cereal here's video proof youtu.be/dt82Ys8lqww

I just drink 1 glass of milk every morning.

Shouldn't do it because milk nowdays is full os estrogens because they get the milk from doped pregnant cows, so they can make more milk.

Women should tho, they'll get bigger tits.

Yeah, I have no issue dropping Marxist Kellogs. I prefer grits myself anyway.

The breitbart cuckservatives and /r/t_d cucks are some of the most thin skinned idiots, mirroring their SJW counterparts.

Because they are retards and hypocrites.

Breitbart used to work in the basement of a Muslim millionaire.

Liberals are good at making it seem like they represent everyone on social media. Their ideology is cancerous, but fuck it if they aren't good at getting shit done.

Less than 25% of US voted for Trump. The rest of the world vastly outnumbers them. Stay BTFO.

>tfw no Froot Loops in Pooland

You're not missing out on much.

Also boycotting is such a leftist thing: Muh feelings are hurt so no buy from you!

The liberals boycotting bakeries because faggots aren't getting served is ridiculous. Same with any other boycott.

A trade doesn't really benefit the seller much anymore than it does to you unless you've been getting ripped off. Their getting the money and you're getting a product. If you think the product is not worth it then you're an idiot for the fact that a boycott was what made you try something better. You should have not bought the thing in the first place.

America and most of the West is all liberal. Conservative Americans are mostly liberal too but a little less extreme in some circumstances. They're just the liberal of 3 or 4 decades ago. Same dogshit slave morality.

The honey jew, baka, ishiggitydiggity

>"Maybe we should talk it out with Kelloggs, understand where they're coming from and see if we can wrangle them back?"
>"Fuck that! Make a pointless hashtag and complain loudly!"

they are terrible

Not getting Captain Crunch is true tragedy and I would also love to try Count Chocula

What? Froot Loops is the pinnacle of cereal, miracle of sweetness, one of America's greatest creation.
Oh how much would I give to taste this ambrosia once again...

Froot loops are the worst honestly.
Literally any other Americaland cereal is better.

dayum
im gonna buy them later just to try them out

They shouldn't have said anything about why they were ditching breitbart, especially not about 'values.' No other company that stopped advertising has been boycotted.

I dont refuse customers because they shitpost on /r/im_a_cuck4bernie. Or because they voted for a criminal psycopath woman.

There are some things you have to let go of when you own a business, and that is called pride and your own beliefs, but i guess up there in corporate, crowd mentality governs over all

>not eating oats for breakfast

Pic related is definitely the worst cereal I ever had

Depends, I actually like mini wheats. If you like cereal like me you eat it every morning and you eventually get sick of the super sweet cereals. Try apple jacks or honey combs, I even buy the off brand versions, they taste the same to me.

Honey Combs were great as well.
I don't like cinnamon so Apple Jacks were low tier for me.

Pop Tarts are the only thing Kellogg had going for it.

All the alternatives are shit, and you cannot prove me wrong.