heres the correct image

You can have it back if you want tho, no charge

>britbongpostingpictureofthefalklands.jpg

OUR ROCK

i still don't support a unification sooner than 15 years from now though

Nice rock.

no
don't do that
we would have to go full autismo and reclaim Louisiana, Indochina, most of Africa and Pundichery then, and it probably wouldn't end well
not that I would mind
recolonization would be fun

tis

fack you beat me to it.

Daily reminder that Cisplatine is Brazilian clay.

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the sea of Hadrian to the great oceanus, the Pacific…”
(Kek 77:77)

>European (((food)))

Oh, it's a moose bitch thread

oo is that a deep fired snikers?

Petseri land

Fuck off OP Hans Island is danish and you know it.

Your territory is ours leaf. You'll be reminded on the day of the rake.

No Greenland?

I was waiting for that, and its true. America is the greatest and best nation on Earth, as hard as it is for most non-yanks to admit, its true.

Hans Island too.

Fuck you, I hate your shitty country, the next Dane I see I'm not even going to hold the door for

this

The 6 counties

That's bloody spectacular.

>Day of the rake
Americucks go to Canada to make their lawns and gardens. For free.

And we're proud

Russia

You can't re-birth her

Hows it feel being ruled by a Canadian?

jew post best post

no

Caring for those stupid icegooks have been a mistake to bh, but it just dident fit in the pic probably.

Oh yeah? The next canadian i see i will purposefully close the door in front of even though i can tell they are definitely in need of getting through it.

Pretty much

Your country would go bankrupt if it re-unified now.

I thought Russia owned that one

If you dont accept to divide it 50:50 its fucking rakija time you hear me?

>russian gopniks
they are literally white niggers, in some ways even worse

S H I N Y

B E A D S

ouch

nah, he's on loan from us. the jews of the east

best low-tier beer ever

But I like...Greenland. Wtf Denmark? Its the only piece of land that may hav gold and oil in Denmark.

holy shit thats genius
we should have those in Russia
we have a lot of canned shit, you can find any type of it in a can, but no cheeseburger, holy shit yes!

Keep this shit up and we'll leave Coors Light next time buddy

We have our own Alcatraz in front of Morrocco's coast.

:D

Are you people just perpetually prepared for the apocalypse?

Serb cucks can't even hold on to their own land. How's kosovo?

I like Greenland too pham, but the icegooks keep acting all tough saying that they want independence. I also doubt that our cuck government would have the balls to actually use all the resources that we have in Greenland. So its a net negative, we pay millions every year to keep the island afloat.

How's that water shortage going for you?

Anglosphere empire when

Forgot pic

Greenland wants all profits from the potential natural ressources for themselves while keeping the $650.000.000 we send them every year.

Get fucked Spain

DELET

>implying california is america.

How long do you think Canada would keep that if there were actual water shortages in the U.S.?

May as well be the apocalypse if you're living in russia.

Doing better and better. Just in the last month we got back the right of telecomunications so Kosovo is registered as our state plus taxes. Also we have millitary presence in Kosovska Mitrovica and are slowly legaly retaking our mining resources. So yeah its getting better and better by the day.

the great lakes (all five) are the sole property of Michigan

dragon balls?

We have plenty is American Canada.

nice pirate cave

most true

don't forget

FUCK OFF, YOU FILTHY LEAF

>That's bloody spectacular.
You aren't british you dumb fuck stop saying bloody.

People often ask me what it means to be an American. I tell 'em it's triumph. Triumph. Triumph when we nuke our enemies. Triumph when when peer down from the moon and laugh heartily at Russia. Triumph when we depose one dictator after another. Triumph when we break into the homes of terrorist kingpins on the other side of Earth and shoot them in the face. Triumph when we use flying robots to bomb other terrorists in Afghanistan, and other nuclear robots to explore Mars. Triumph when we free Europe from Nazis. Triumph. Triumph. Triumph. But it's not just the the big things, see? It's the way I can set up lawn chairs at my friends house on the Texas Rio Grande and share a toast to freedom while watching Mexicans charge into gunfire to enter my country. It's the way an Italian cabbie sits up straight and floors the gas when he hears my accent. It's seeing the wide eyes and bead of sweat running down the forehead of a German customs agent when he opens my passport. It's the way a French waiter hangs his head when I refuse the wine and ask for Coke instead, in English knowing full well he understands me (and that they have it). The way an Aussie blushes and leans into the urinal next to me in the bathroom, or the scowl that meets my smirk when I tip an English waiter in US dollars covered with Washington's face. The way small mobs of Canadian school children follow me from a distance to see what a free man looks like, or how heads timidly rise and women gather when my accent stops the music in the clubs of Amsterdam. Triumph. Every bit of it, triumph. That's what it means to be an American.

Gibralter is great, much cleaner and better than Algeciras

Russias soon mate
Hope the go kick the shit out of the lunar landing zone, like it's even up there