Sup Forums BTFO! How will it ever recover?

Sup Forums BTFO! How will it ever recover?

Im not an atheist tho

>he thinks the Godless shekelbergs are white

>Sup Forums is atheist

>implying

>(((atheists)))
>white

But I'm a Chicano atheist

Sup Forums will continue to make the world atheist like ever.

Atheism confirmed patrician?

how is atheism white privilege?

This is truly mystifying. Help me understand, Sup Forumsacks

basically

t. WALEED Kamau Bell

These stupid ass niggers don't even realize how well the muslims have enslaved them.

Don't belive in wicca-magic?
Don't belive raping babies cures AIDS?

I'm sorry, but that is highly offensive. You are clearly not parttaking in african black culture and religion. And by not activly supporting or beliving in black culture you are by definition oppressing it you racist cunt.

All whites and non-wicca religious out of america. Diversity and multiculture needed.

Juan please

you probably need to be black to understand... eg. lack of abstract thinking, empathy...

All niggers should hang. How can they be so retarded?

“I kind of feel like I’m in the middle of this debate because I do believe in God… I feel like, as a black guy, I can’tnotbelieve in God… I’d wake up in the morning, ‘I’m black and there’s no God? I’m going back to sleep.'”

“Atheism is like the highest level of white privilege. It’s like having a black belt in white privilege.”

The colored is barely sentient and is not funny. So he uses (((sociological))) constructs to seem like an insightful, profound man around normal faggots.

(((Atheism)))

This has to be memed harder.

We're working on it.

Why?

To make Trump supporters ashamed of their white privilege.

this fuck understands melanin is not a deciding factor whether or not you believe in a god?

Not sure if kek wills this.

G-d hating faggots are a tiny minority, and likely the only ones to receive any form of butthurt from his intellectual absurdity. This does not give me keks. Its more perplexing. Needs more user posts. Will bump for you cause once again tho.

holy fk sauce?

>I am black and benefited from a society founded on Enlightenment principles from Europe
>I am privileged compared to blacks in Africa
>I complain about white privilege

I got nothing on reverse image search. I've wanted a sauce on that get for months user.

Any thoughts on kek-sauce for OP's meme mission? I only ask because Sweden is pretty atheist.

what does it take to fuck a girl like her?

To be honest I'm not quite sure what the picture in OP is trying to convey. I literally cannot connect the dots - how is atheism related to white privilege at all? Swedes being atheist doesn't seem to neither give or take anything in terms of white privilege, only a general smugness regarding all things religious in the world, which I for one find infuriating.

Too bad about the sauce.

>how is atheism related to white privilege at all >Swedes being atheist doesn't seem to neither give or take anything in terms of white privilege

I think that's OP's problem. He's tring to derive the keks, or mine the keks from this quote, of how fucking stupid and odd this guy sounds.

What do we know of white privialge, and what was the context of his argument should have been posted as well OP. We can't find the keks in something so obscure. If we could get yet another schism going in numale atheism, it would be a net benefit for us tho.

You keep posting pictures with women of a certain flavour - I like your style ameribro

Trips of test checked

This ones a really young cam model. I don't remember her name.

Cool. If atheism is the worst thing blacks have to bitch about they must be doing alright. Good to hear.

That's MissAlice94. She looks great, although I heard she's (surprise) a bit of a fucking bitch.

Notice how every nigger with glasses thinks they're a fucking philosopher or some shit.

But how do we make it stop user? Its fucking insufferable. Eternal r/ selection may be hard to circumvent in them.

yea that tends to be the order of things, unless your her chad or potential chad. It feels good to be a qt's chad.

Do you like coloreds too, user?

It does indeed, and I do indeed. My gf since 8 years back is actually colombian and her posterior is not very unlike the one in your post there user. I've yet to meet a more traditional and feminine woman, she cooks for me like every other night. Planning on wifing her. There goes the bloodline I guess... my only concern. Is it healthy to dwell upon such things?

>8 years
>planning on wifing

Sure.

Is that sarcasm I detect user? I really don't know.

Well, you may not be at a genetic disadvantage though. Your sons will be more desirable in Sweden because of the exotic mtDNA they'll have. Your daughters will get your mustard rice genes. Assuming you both are at least genetically decent It can be a good thing, and your linage will continue.

I've been thinking about getting a brown one for good too user. And its for the same reason, I just am far more attracted to the femininity and their comfort in their own skin. Many white women are psychologically a mess, though I don't really blame them for being that way.

>Many white women are psychologically a mess, though I don't really blame them for being that way.

Me neither. I almost, almost, feel sorry for them. They've been so deceived that they think themselves at blame for everything wrong in the world and thus, hate themselves and others.

>I almost, almost, feel sorry for them

Fucking this. I've already been through the stages of grief about them. It's not like they weren't sentient or capable entirely. I don't feel pity, just anger at what's been lost to us.

What really pisses me off is, to expand on your situation, are the asshats who act like Europe, especially the Nordic countries are beyond repair. I'm sitting here, as fully aware of the situation as I can be, chilling at >60%. And I'm pretty optimistic for the future, for the first time in my life. I think Europe will be just find as long as we uncuck the normal faggots and demoralize the cucks at this pace. We're doing the impossible user.

Perfect ass

>I think Europe will be just find as long as we uncuck the normal faggots and demoralize the cucks at this pace.

With the blessings of KEK, we shall make it so.