Okay, let's debunk some claims

Okay, let's debunk some claims.

This picture shows that Serbians and other South Slavs are not Turkish rape babies. At the same time they are mostly not white, because there was really small Aryan influence as it can be seen - and Illyrians, Celts and other tribes who lived there before Slavic invasion were known to be dark colored people (see Dinaric people which are closest to Illyrians). When it comes to white colors, it seems that (real) Romanians ARE THE MOST ARYAN PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE BALKANS.

What do you say on that? Is it shocking and unbelievable?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b#R1b1a2_.28R-V88.29
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25418795
eupedia.com/europe/european_mtdna_haplogroups_frequency.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pie chart shows equal parts Northern Africa and South Slav
>thinks he isn't a negro hybrid
Not even cherry picking. Average southern Slav has Slavic face, but dark hair, dark eyes, and dark skin.

None of this proves anything about your ethnicity or race

They're just migration routes that your ancestors took, and a sub saharan african could have more R1b dna than someone like me with northern european ancestry

Romanians are whiter than Bulgarians

Pale skin, dark hair, nice booties...

who cares?

>but dark hair, dark eyes, and dark skin.

not true, brown hair and brown eyes, with genes for blue eyes, but yeah, still not white, and we don't care, fight your sandniggers yourself, we will show them European borders if they come

But it proves that the claims that South Slavs are rape babies are wrong, because we haven't mixed with Turks like others seem to think.

In fact, Ottomans constantly stole male babies from Serbian mothers and placed them in their army (they were called Janjičari), then they went later to their lands and mixed with them, some even became vassals/pashas, but that kind of mass assimilation never happened vice-versa.

bump

>But it proves that the claims that South Slavs are rape babies are wrong
it doesnt

balkanites proving their low IQ once more, you're no different from turks IQ wise

wrong, try harder faggot

you're dumb

R1a, R1b and I1 and I2 and their subclasses are all white.

Now which one is the whitest is probably l1 since they the only one originary in europe in scandinavia.

R1a is "aryan" is just a fucking meme , they are caucasian.

Bro, Argentina is whiter than Serbia.

>r1b
>white

Do you haplotards even understand how wide an haplomeme is?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_R1b#R1b1a2_.28R-V88.29

Why is Ireland so dumb?

It shows exactly that you are turkish rape babies.
Ukrainians are too btw, only more tatar than turkish.

How? We don't even have slightly similar genetics, lol.

as I said, no one cares, except this apologetic OP, I do not care what you think, I don't care what Sup Forums thinks, you are all basement dwellers with no influence in outside world, you are even less white than us, who ever we may be, mister 60% including all Slavs and middle easterns

niggers, spics and shitskins are fucking your wife, daughters and mothers while you shitpost here on internet, well done white race

truly devastating

bump

srb bulgarian mix all ur bitches sux my dick

ur welcome t*rk

The majority of south slav has an illyrian/original indoeuropen genetic background. Such background has other branches is Sardinia and Scandinavia.
Barring Slovenians, they are closer to central europe slavs.

Not saying you are not european, but you need mtDNA data and autosomal data to make a credible argument.

Learn the basis about genetics.

That also proves that South Slavs are not rape babies. Just take a look at Turkish and Balkan genetics.

>mtDNA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25418795
eupedia.com/europe/european_mtdna_haplogroups_frequency.shtml

Slovenia is literally the only majority "slav" the rest is rape babies from everyone who had 5 minutes and a functioning dick.

So south """"""slavs"""""

In turkey, top 15% of the genes are true turks.

They are more mixed than italians perhaps (I am Italian) is really saying something!

Also, observe the stratification between different zones of germany and italy (within each country I mean).

>being this insecure

You sound like a nigger to me.

"Europe" is a fake construct.

Balkanites and Southern Europeans never been "whiter" than Turks. And Caucasians are whiter than half of Europe.

Dark hair and dark eyes are prominent, but dark skin certainly isn't, we are just able to tan rather well.

tfw I have the complexion of a literal ghost, my skin doesn't even have a reddish tint now since winter is approaching, I'm starting to become blue.

I'm actually not, I don't have dark hair and skin. I just want to discuss with the people who are claiming that we are Turks.

>muh ydna

>illyrian

triggered

Nobody here knows or cares about the balkans. They only want to see us beating muslims for their amusement.

>tfw I have the complexion of a literal ghost, my skin doesn't even have a reddish tint now since winter is approaching, I'm starting to become blue.
I feel you bro, I don't even have enough pigment for sunbathing ffs, I can change only a skin color to red after I'm exposed half an hour to the sun

>Such background has other branches is Sardinia and Scandinavia.
Barring Slovenians, they are closer to central europe slavs.
>thinking y-dna subclades that split over twelve thousand years ago have anything to do with language groups that appeared 3 thousand years ago at most

It's true, Luigi. We're more native Balkanite (Illyrian or l2a) than Slavic. Hell, Austrians and Hungarians are more Slavic than us.

Eh I can't relate to you there lad, I actually tan like a god in the sun and have yet to see what burns feel like, but I choose to preserve my blue skin. Sorry to hear about your troubles.

Wrong, Italy has highest IQ in Europe

Nono, I did not meant that. The clade are distant, but have in common the haplogroup. I indicated in other words the I haplogroup, I was not inferring a genetic proximity in those terms.

>Wales is the whitest place in Europe
ahhh, feels good man.

Alcohol

So Albanians are whiter than greeks?

No. They are similar in genetics.

Why this mad puts me in so melancholic mood? I was throught center europe to east Europe and felt it.

Albanians have a higher percentage of light-eyed and light-haired people. Most of them are muslim, though.

>Albania is whiter than Greece & Serbia
Lmao

Interestingly enough they don't drink much more than their 4-5 point higher IQ neighbors. Might explain some of East Europe and Portugal though.

Good to know that lithuania is white

>North Africa was black 8000 years ago.

THREAD

You subhuman baboon. You literal Gypsy.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Ivan Djorde De Vukovicic. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that the Balkans can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the cave you came out of, you literal rat.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to Turkey and rape some sheep, as is in the Gypsy's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Jorgo and Aleksei a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Fyromians' obsession with a few windswept mountains in the Balkans is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Fyrom has made to the medical field. The MUH MACEDONIA sentiment in the average Gypsy Fyromian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Moldova look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of the Balkans.

Go fertilize the trees with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Fyromian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Fyromian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Ivan. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Kill YOURSELF Albanian

You subhuman baboon. You literal Nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Tyrone Jack De Shawn Smith. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that the World can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the cave you came out of, you literal rat.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers ship to the West Bank and rape some sheep, as is in the Nigger's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give George and Danny a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Americans' obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution America has made to the medical field. The MUH PAX AMERICANA sentiment in the average nigger American is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Venezuela look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Moldova of the Western Hisphere.

Go fertilize the trees with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. American cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an American "man" provided for a family.

Die, Tyrone. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

We do tan really well. I am pretty sure no one would ever consider this girl white. She honestly looks like a gypsy.

Here she is before her vacation. The difference is pretty big.

Bruh that isn't even borderline gypsy what the fuck?

Good question. Maybe it's just the Celtic genes. All those degenerate hillbillies in Appalachia who shoot up heroin are usually of Irish descent, if that tells you anything.

Haplogroups tell nothing about actual autosomal DNA (admixture, aka only thing that matters).