WHAT THE FUCK UNITED STATES?????

WHAT THE FUCK UNITED STATES?????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_policy_of_the_United_States#Covert_actions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You guys have been meddling and doing this kind of shit nonstop since WW2, were you really unaware? More or less the same thing happened in Iran and many other SA countries

Yeah we like to fuck around like that. Get over it

Look into what the U.S. (CIA) did in Africa it's even more fucked up

its just swamp gas you stupid goy nothing to see here

All that suffering and death for some Bananas??

Covert United States involvement in regime change
1949 Syrian coup d'état
1949–1953 Albania
1951–56 Tibet
1953 Iranian coup d'état
1954 Guatemalan coup d'état
1956–57 Syria crisis
1960 Congo coup d'état
1961 Cuba, Bay of Pigs Invasion
1961 Dominican Republic
1963 South Vietnamese coup
1964 Bolivian coup d'état
1964 Brazilian coup d'état
1966 Ghana coup d'état
1971 Bolivian coup d'état
1973 Chilean coup d'état
1980 Turkish coup d'état
1979–89 Afghanistan, Operation Cyclone
1981–87 Nicaragua, Contras
2001 Afghanistan
2011 Libyan civil war
2011–present Syria

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_policy_of_the_United_States#Covert_actions

>United fruit company

there's your problem
I'm pretty sure this is the origin of the term "Banana Republic"

The US owes reparations to these countries.

Overthrowing communist countries and putting in democratically proven systems of government is not a bad thing. I believe we instituted a constitution much like our own in Vietnam. Are you trying to imply that the actions don't justify the morally superior outcome?

Yeah my family were white German-spanish Coffee farmers in Guatemala, we all had to flee during the civil war, at least we were given US citizenship.

Fuck that mess that our gov did to Guatemala, I still have old relatives there, other distant cousins.

you think Guatemala would be in a much better place if things had gone interrupted? I bet you'd be doing much better, and speaking a lot more spanish

We do what we want.

Oh yeah. It really started with the "Banana Wars" -- using military power to preserve our industrial and agricultural interests in the region.

Also, look up "School of the Americas", you'll get a kick out of it. It's basically a university here in the US (or was) where the CIA trained Latin American spec forces to overthrow communist forces. Good times.

And our CIA has been hard at work since the end of WWII, making sure the Soviets didn't get a foothold in the region. Yup.

Honestly, as an American and a student of history, I'm conflicted about it, but I've come to see it as a sort of "necessary evil" -- sort of a mild Cold War campaign to prevent serious bloodshed and to prevent the entire South and Central Americas from becoming communist.

Feel free to now list the Soviet involvement in regime change and attempted regime change.

Arvelo was cracking down on communists as well though, this is what I don't understand?

what... the... fuck... usa..

:X

We do not have an interest in a stable world that elevates the rest of the globe. We should only elevate ourselves, all other countries are to be treated as surrogates.

meh idk, Im glad I live in the US though,

Ive visited a few times and I would hate to live there.

They'd be lucky if we annexed them

big guys doing work

>wikipedia
this shit was probably edited by a commie

>Implying if America was not the world super power any other country would not have done any of this.
back when the USSR still existed they did shit like this too, what are we supposed to let them turn every country communist while we sit back and do nothing?

Kek smiles upon your quads of truth.

nice

Because wikipedia says so?

You niggers are so gullible. This is just a thinly veiled leftypol raid.

sauce?

This whole thread is going to turn into a shitposting contest unless Sup Forums wraps its head around the concept of a nation-state projecting power for the force of good in the world. Don't fall back on that sophomoric "minding muh own business" shit.

BUY ARVELO DIDN'T LIKE COMMUNIST EITHER

Never doubt the evil of the rich.

>force of good
>America
>Good
Fuck off, faggot. Noone is relying on the words of the wicked to define righteousness.

WHAT THE FUCK BRITIAN?????

>sucking the shadow government dicks this hard

meh..soviets did much worse at the same time when you get down to it

We are probably doing this shit in Ukraine and Syria right now.

The U.S. has a thing to destabilize other countries by "freeing" the people from their "oppressive communist government" / "evil dictator".

Just look how America ate the "they hate our freeddums" so let's invade Afghanistan and "liberate" the people from "dictator" Saddam/Gadaffi/Assad.

Even non-white retards here love U.S. backed chilean dictator Pinocchio who created a coup over the elected government of Chile and eventually he had to be removed for killing thousands.

We probably just gave them some shit - or some cunt got lost.

they should be thankful that's all we did, jesus christ fuck those people

Nope.

Fuck 'em, they had it coming

>FDR
>Capitalist

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

top kek

>Guatemalans should be grateful for the U̶.̶S̶.̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶u̶p̶t̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ free democratic government they live today so the elite few can sell cheap fruit to the U.S.

you refuted my 2nd point but not my first

we liked him because he threw commies out of helicopters, nothing else

It really is.

Look at Coca-Cola, Pepsi, and pretty much every other conglomerate. Constantly pulling the strings of politicians to get their way south of the border.

Anyone cozying up to the USSR during the cold war era was disposed of. We couldn't allow Soviet allies to establish satellite states in the western hemisphere. Too close to our soil.

>but it was bad for Guatemalans!!!

We don't care. Our prerogative was to maintain the safety of America. If that meant gassing every Guatemalan with Zyklon B we would have done it.