You like my new shirt, Sup Forums?

You like my new shirt, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i am european therefore I think my people are the most beautiful (born and raised in madrid)

it's certainly not /fa/, cuckoldry aside

is it still brainwashing if it is true?

You were brainwashed into thinking the European principle of Human right is universal.

Yes, clearly it is society that is brainwashing and deceiving people about beauty.
It is most definitely not women who wear masks of makeup that are deceiving people about beauty.

i hate whites who go against their own race so fucking much

Replace it with:
"No I don't think Niggers are ugly, everyone does"

no i wasnt

How can people believe that just telling someone "no, that's not attractive, this is attractive!" could possibly work?

>this is what shitskins tell themselves

that's a really bad shirt design try better next time

>shit kerning
>shit centering

At least you didn't choose a serif font

Pica/10in

have they flipped nordamerikano?

Babies frequently prefer dolls with lighter skin, though. Are babies racist?

It's more probable to find healthy people in a wealth society.

Europe is wealthy

Therfore it's more probable to find healthy people in Europe.

Also niggers are pretty fucked up because of their bone structure.

But when I was a kid/teenager I thought skellington japs were the best. Now I think that while japs are generally pretty big tittied blonde european women with nice curves are the best.

Generally speaking, all races in the world agree that white skin is the most beautiful. This has always been the case: White = Beauty.

But what's funny is that this is a universal cross-cultural phenomenon and has no roots in racism. Blacks naturally find lighter-skinned women attractive. Even white Europeans in the past did everything they could to make themselves whiter. The higher castes of India are the lighter-skinned ones, as had been the case long before British colonialism. Asians also have a long history of saying that lighter-skinned is more beautiful. This is just the way of the world, and a human trait that all races share and recognize.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYuvBWhqC6w

Graphics and lettering matters, nigger cuck

God fucking damn, was this shit done with Powerpoint or what

That's more "triggering" than any bullshit content written on this lame-ass white shirt

Does Sup Forums like my hat

you were brainwashed into thinking we were brainwashed into thinking European features are the epitome of beauty

Yes thanks to Hollywood. But now they're trying to redeem themselves by diversifying themselves.
I'm all for >THICC now

I'm pretty sure the only brainwashing going on is trying to convince people hispanic women are top tier, which they aren't

they are short fat trolls

got me thinking.

Nothing like having to be told what is beautiful and what isn't

Why is the text going out of the circle reeeeee

>attraction preferences can be imposed

instantly kys

>I'm going to counter your brainwashing with more brainwashing

but I mean what if I don't think European features are the epitome of beauty?

you ever think of that huh?

yes. but thats the point. we brain wash our children into believing the earth is round, but they're never gonna actually see the curvature of the earth, nor can they go back in time to see dinosaurs in the flesh so we tell them what scientists have discovered and learned about them by studying their bones.

the thing with european features being more desired is something that is brainwashed into use by our culture and western imperialism. I can honestly see typically asian character traits becoming more desired by society as well. what humanity has genetically chosen to be un desirable traits are those that could be connected to a lack of health or well being. So we look for symmetry in facial features and T H I C C in body, and any race could have those.

Nope. Beauty is a Form, and it is what it is.

I saw this dude in an interview once. I think he was like 90. Public broadcasting. Live. He was asked how he stayed so vibrant and active at his age.

>I masturbate a lot

The host almost shat himself.

you are pretty Fat in real Life, arent you ?